Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Let's kill Jim. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this game.
  1 [Horrible, boring]
  5 [Awesome, fun]
View Results

I Chelsea I

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:48 pm

jim married the stunt double's wife and the wife forgave him! SaVe!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:49 pm

but the stunt double was playing the part of jim because jim had caught a cold. a deadly cold. and died. 3nodding KILL

sorry, it seems that some other people posted before i finished typing and posted... its a bit off now.... stressed

CrazyFlyingCatz

EMU1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:55 pm

but when Jim realized he was coming down with a cold he went to the doctor and got some antibiotics which cleared up the cold right away! SAVE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:23 pm

The check out lady realized that this was her third-cousin's-wife's-brother who cheated on the nurse in the office and said "Screw you!" and stabbed him with her pen. KILL!

Noche Flor

sweetmonkey444

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:03 pm

He was stabbed where he had a small pocket book. SAVE
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:05 am

ut the pocket book had tacks in which jim got stab! KILl~

I Chelsea I

Noche Flor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:08 am

But then the sexy nurse felt bad for her friend killing her cheater boyfriend so she did him in an alley which suddenly brought him back to life. o.O demented but SAVED!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 am

But the sexy nurse was a hoe and she had aids so Jim caught it....KILL!

LoWFaTCReaMPuFF

I Chelsea I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:34 pm

jim caught aids ... again? wow O_O lol
well it didnt turn out to be aids it turned out to be just cancer which jim later on survived! SAVE!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:36 pm

But then Jim fell of the Sears tower while cleaning a window!
KILL!

camiva

Darling

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:42 pm

Thankfully, they were setting up a circus below, and Jim fell on the trampoline, thus breaking his fall! SAVE!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:32 pm

but jim gain pounds while he was in the hospital and broke the trampoline hitting his hip on the ground and broked it and now he is paralyzed.... the doctors felt sorry for him so they just put him to his sleep... !kill!

I Chelsea I

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:58 pm

reignstar-72
but jim gain pounds while he was in the hospital and broke the trampoline hitting his hip on the ground and broked it and now he is paralyzed.... the doctors felt sorry for him so they just put him to his sleep... !kill!

but they accidently gave him a large dose of female hormones instead! SAVE
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:10 pm

So Jim ended up trying Sexy Nurse's sexy boyfriend and she was all like "WTF! THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND YOU GAY HOLE!!" and she stabbed, thus Jim is once more KILLED!!

Noche Flor

I Chelsea I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:38 pm

but she did nt have a knife so instead of stabbing jim she mistakenly tried to stab him with a bannananana! lol SAVE!
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games