Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:41 pm
Naota had found a small clearing in the forest. She sighed and reached into her bag and began to set up a small camp. Just a fire and a very small tent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:47 am
i-luv-a-weirdo92
Naota had found a small clearing in the forest. She sighed and reached into her bag and began to set up a small camp. Just a fire and a very small tent.
*smell the fire and jump into a tree above you and watchs the fire*  

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:01 am
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
*she smells the rabbit and jumps down from the tree and lands in front of you* a little north then a turn west and we'll found lots of rabbit plus some Wolves, but don't hurt them.

"Ok then we should leave"
*start running north* lets go

he follows her, slowly running after her.
&keep running* so mr hunter tell me more about yourself??

"Well, I'm a vampire that can change into a wolf, and mostly stays that way..hmm...i don't know how i came to be though..."
that kinda cool *laughs and almost trips on a tree root* so where do you come from?? You don't seem like the type that lives in the forest  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:42 am
Gaia Name: DarkVSide
Name: Seth
Race: Vampire
Powers: fire, flying,
Personality: cold, aggressive,
Bio: born as a pure blood vampire, parents left him as a young child so i had to fend for myself
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

DarkVSide

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:06 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"A whole city....."

"So that would explain why you ended up here....."
"Oh you have no idea..." she mumbled and laughed a bit.

"I'm sure, but no matter, will you be taking up residence here for awhile, or are you leaving....?"
"No clue.....nothing is definite yet..."
"well, at least you have an idea of whats here now, you can take refuge here if you wish. you may leave if you wish. but travel safely.."
"I don't know what to do.....I live wherever I stop for the night...outdoors...usually." she mumbled and rubbed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:50 pm
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

"Well, I'm a vampire that can change into a wolf, and mostly stays that way..hmm...i don't know how i came to be though..."
that kinda cool *laughs and almost trips on a tree root* so where do you come from?? You don't seem like the type that lives in the forest
"heh. Well like i said, i don't really know about my past..I just woke up here one day..."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:51 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"I'm sure, but no matter, will you be taking up residence here for awhile, or are you leaving....?"
"well, at least you have an idea of whats here now, you can take refuge here if you wish. you may leave if you wish. but travel safely.."
"I don't know what to do.....I live wherever I stop for the night...outdoors...usually." she mumbled and rubbed her forehead.

"ah well. Well, I'm going to bed, i'll probably be sleeping under a tree if you need me. " He walks away towards a large cluster of trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:03 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"ah well. Well, I'm going to bed, i'll probably be sleeping under a tree if you need me. " He walks away towards a large cluster of trees.
Robin nodded as she looked down at her fox and said, "Don't worry." and patted its head and layed back on the grass and closed her eyes, feeling her short ashen black hair tickle her face as it moved side to side.  

xYourXThiefx

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:18 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

Robin nodded as she looked down at her fox and said, "Don't worry." and patted its head and layed back on the grass and closed her eyes, feeling her short ashen black hair tickle her face as it moved side to side.

He looked back at her one last time as he entered the trees, and layed down in the center, staring up at the symbol covered by the tree tops..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:58 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

He looked back at her one last time as he entered the trees, and layed down in the center, staring up at the symbol covered by the tree tops..
Robin sat back up and looked at Tundra and asked, "Any clue as to why someone that dwells in this forest would be so kind to an outsider....?" she asked the air.  

xYourXThiefx

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:30 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

Robin sat back up and looked at Tundra and asked, "Any clue as to why someone that dwells in this forest would be so kind to an outsider....?" she asked the air.

suddenly the bunny from earlier hops over to you. "I say i say old bean. Why should any of us be mean to you? I mean i didn't really mean to attack you..its just really i have a friend who had a nose bleed, and he was standing behind you...so i just kindof leaped out....but anyways..hes always been different. alittle more sane..alittle more controlled..we don't even know how he came to be. he was just there...hes cared for us all..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:06 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

suddenly the bunny from earlier hops over to you. "I say i say old bean. Why should any of us be mean to you? I mean i didn't really mean to attack you..its just really i have a friend who had a nose bleed, and he was standing behind you...so i just kindof leaped out....but anyways..hes always been different. alittle more sane..alittle more controlled..we don't even know how he came to be. he was just there...hes cared for us all..."
Robin nodded and said, "Such things are good....." and looked to Tundra and patted down her fur again, the fox purring. She looked back at the rabbit and said, "I don't know how nature works much out here.....in Midhour and Hours Dawn, things are different."  

xYourXThiefx

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:34 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

Robin nodded and said, "Such things are good....." and looked to Tundra and patted down her fur again, the fox purring. She looked back at the rabbit and said, "I don't know how nature works much out here.....in Midhour and Hours Dawn, things are different."

"Things were always different after that kid came along. Sometimes I think he doesn't belong here. face it. we need to have some non vampiric animals here, but with him reviving us, instead of slaying us, the population has grown so much...I just wish something would happen and he'd leave, thouhg we'd all miss him a heck of alot..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:59 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"Things were always different after that kid came along. Sometimes I think he doesn't belong here. face it. we need to have some non vampiric animals here, but with him reviving us, instead of slaying us, the population has grown so much...I just wish something would happen and he'd leave, thouhg we'd all miss him a heck of alot..."
((sorry if you see random numbers or letters in this post...I'm holding an infant and typing at the same time.))
"Okay, what are you trying to tell me? Cause in a sense, you're dancing around the bush." she said solidly as she leaned back onto her hands.  

xYourXThiefx

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:45 pm
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

"heh. Well like i said, i don't really know about my past..I just woke up here one day..."
how odd, seem like something a Specials would do *looks around for any thingy coming this way*  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff