Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:53 pm

"It's fine, I've got it." Switzerland says, gently grabbing Ukraine's hand. "Women shouldn't be handling something that could hurt them." He picks up the cup to add to his little collection of shards in his other hand. "I've been fine. A little lonely because Lili hasn't visited me lately, but otherwise fine." he says, smiling to Ukraine.

((@Canada: Did you see one of the winners? It was a Gwee asleep on a toadstool. >w>
I also saw this one entry, it looked like a landscape. =w=

@Ukraine: I very well could be, yes. XD))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:56 pm

"...Lonely..? That's no good...~ I got lonely when Russia and Bela stopped visiting me...that's how I ended up here..~" she laughed. "I should really be picking this up...I dropped it." she batted at his hand.

((hello sister~ >w>))

DieSinneistSchon

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:56 pm

((Winners from when? I really haven't paid much attention to the arenas in a long while, it's just a general trend I noticed when I clicked through the spotlight for this week and the winners from the past week or two.))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:59 pm

((@Canada: The most recent ones. xD On the Community page.))

He bats back. "It's fine, really. I don't want you hurting yourself on the glass." he says, picking up the rest of it. "And that's the same reason I wander around here, actually. It's much better than being home alone with a couple goats." he says, throwing away the broken glass.

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:02 pm

"Y-you really shouldn't be picking up after my mistakes....I-it was my fault.." She looked down. "Say, how much money have you won?..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:06 pm

"Enough to cover yesterday's losses!" Sealand flashed a victory sign, "Hmm... maybe with enough left over to get a pet goat too..."

((have to admit the Gwee one was adorable XD ))

Sealand-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:06 pm

"Nein, it's alright, Ukraine. I was doing it to make sure you didn't hurt yourself, you know." he says, genuine concern in his voice (for once). He puts a hand on her shoulder and smiles.

((Of course, Ukraine is still going to be one of the few countries he smiles for, still.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:10 pm

((and thats why you enjoy it =w=))
"...T-thank you." She blushed. "Y-yesterday's losses?!....Are you using your government budget for this...? I think it would be best if you stopped ahead Sealand....You might lose it all..." She had concern in her own voice

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:13 pm

"She's right you know, Sealand. You don't want to end up losing everything. Believe me, I've been there." he says, his face falling back to his normal grumpy-a** Swiss face.

((I'll enjoy it even more when I finally get my LIECHTENSTEIN. >:C

Someone's considering it, though, so yeah. =w= ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:15 pm

"I should quit...?" Sealand pouted a little, staring at the screen and then looking back up at Ukraine, "But... Sealand has to make money some how! Not as many people are signing up to be barons anymore..."

Sealand-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:16 pm

"...Yes. Oh? What's wrong...Vash..?" she looked concerned when she saw his face become grumpy. "Would you like another pot of tea?...The last one didn't make it to a cup..I'm afraid..." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:21 pm

He smiles to Ukraine. "No, nothing's wrong. But a cup of tea does sound nice. Would you like me to help this time?" he asks.

((What she'll never know is that she's the only one in the room he'll smile to. =w= Or look remotely happy towards.))

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:23 pm

(( ill brb in like 1hr 30 min.~ sorry for popping out so suddenly ). please be on when i come back lily! crying )
"Ok sure. Though now I have to run back to the mart for more tea bags...."
she stood up, waved, and headed out the door for a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:29 pm

((@Ukraine: Pfft, it's only 3:30 here, so I'll most likely be on when you come back. =w= ))

Switzerland waves back and watches her go. The instant she was gone, however, his face falls back into his routine grumpy-a**-Swiss-face. (Kinda like ]:l

Mukuro-kun

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:32 pm

"Huh... maybe..." the boy bit his lip looking at the screen, "Only if you give me a discount on your goat though!"
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games