Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 pm
Orion stood back away from the machinery with a surprised look. The fellow he met just now was kinda weird, but only cause he said it was Christmas. He then looked up to the sky to see the portal wasn't emitting any more Heartless. Feeling a little satisfied with this new work, he decided to patrol the town to make sure he weren't any rogue Heartless or Nobodies were around.

((( night, night then! )))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:53 am
Hoka saw that the Heartless and Nobodies stopped coming.. "That's weird.. Why did they just stop?" Hoka said to himself as he saw Orion roaming the streets. He walked over to him.  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:09 am
"Somebody please help me get out of here!" Kikyo said. Her temper was flaring up as she was helpless and weak because of trying to break Zexion's spell. 'Im going to kill Avon for doing this to me and catching me off gaurd' Kikyo thought furiously struggling more.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:57 pm
fenrir sighed and looked at the door"tell me later"he says"come on"he says and held her hand walking toward the city  

death-wolf1994
Crew

warwickstar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:33 pm
Oscar was walking back to his house. He needed to restock on equipment. He only had a few working turrets left and his polarity gun. He didn't see too many heartless or nobodies along the way, the ones he did see left him be. He was humming jingle bells as he walked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:02 pm
Kawaii held his hand and said "Where are we going?"  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:11 pm
While walking around the town on his own, Orion noticed someone he didn't recognize at all approaching him. Out of respect, he asked politely, "Can I help you with something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 pm
"You are a friend of Andrews right? You have a higher energy level then normal humans like him." Hoka asked  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

warwickstar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Oscar got to his house. It was a large old looking mansion in a valley on the outskirts of town. It was surrounded by thick brush and a hedge that went all around it. Oscar walked up to the hedge as it parted for him and closed up after him. Behind the hedge was a well tended lawn with flowers and a vegetable garden. And if anyone looked hard enough they would see thousands of little robots tending to it all. Oscar walked to his door and went inside, closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:18 pm
Shikamaru-Blood
User Image
(((What Andrew Looks like Now smile ))

OOC: thats hot!  

Bre loves PINK

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:39 pm
Avon stepped towards Axel "Axel... hey," she said, taking him by the shoulders "Hey, are you alright? C'mon, snap out of it... He can't control u" she said shaking him gently

OOC: I THOUGHT THAT TOO BRE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:54 pm
fenrir looked at her"to fight"he says then turned to hoka"im a vampire like him"he says spreading his wings standing in the front of the ity limits"which way are they coming from"he asks  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:06 pm
Bre loves PINK
Shikamaru-Blood
User Image
(((What Andrew Looks like Now smile ))

OOC: thats hot!

((XD Sexxxy abii btw!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 pm
spikeykid854
fenrir looked at her"to fight"he says then turned to hoka"im a vampire like him"he says spreading his wings standing in the front of the ity limits"which way are they coming from"he asks

(((Did you read it? They stopped coming... sweatdrop )))
(((Also, Rate this avii plz!:
User Image)))  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games