Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 pm
the german 1st class wakes him up "use this" he says tossing an strap of black fabric at reks "standard procedure... if you want take one of the condoms under the sofa, if the leader becomes sneaky"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:08 pm
notingles
the german 1st class wakes him up "use this" he says tossing an strap of black fabric at reks "standard procedure... if you want take one of the condoms under the sofa, if the leader becomes sneaky"

*chuckles*"Well I'll probly need one""He jumps off the bed and walks out the Room into the small Caf'e he turns around to the german,Where's Victor?"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 pm
"already into the base..." he says "now put the blidfold on, we dont have all day"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:14 pm
notingles
"already into the base..." he says "now put the blidfold on, we dont have all day"

"Fein"(Fine in german)*he puts it on*"Lead me there"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm
he takes reks by his sholder and leads him to a corridor, releasing "just walk on, and turn right in two hundred feet, not three hundred, or you'l be fulilated  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:22 pm
notingles
he takes reks by his sholder and leads him to a corridor, releasing "just walk on, and turn right in two hundred feet, not three hundred, or you'l be fulilated

*His eyes turn Red allowing him to see through the blindfold but very blurry he turns at 200ft and turns right*  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 pm
he reaches an round roon, an woman with dangerously small clevage was siting on the other side, victor sleeping on her right side, and many other 1st and 0th classes around the walls behind mogn wood desks  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:27 pm
notingles
he reaches an round roon, an woman with dangerously small clevage was siting on the other side, victor sleeping on her right side, and many other 1st and 0th classes around the walls behind mogn wood desks

*hey can I take this off now?*  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 pm
the woman makes an go on sign with her hand, victor wakes up "is it over yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm
notingles
the woman makes an go on sign with her hand, victor wakes up "is it over yet?"

"Aura slice"*he slices it off with his fingers*"May i take a seat?"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 pm
the africa 0th class points at the middle of the room, were n chair was being raised by a platform, victor looks at him, raising an small sign behind the table, so the woman beside him didnt see it did you take the condoms?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:35 pm
notingles
the africa 0th class points at the middle of the room, were n chair was being raised by a platform, victor looks at him, raising an small sign behind the table, so the woman beside him didnt see it did you take the condoms?

"Yeah,I got the flavored ones too"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:39 pm
he lowers it and raises others she heard... idiot and the other the chances decreased by 80% and a third you will get me dead one of these days he says before recieving an strong hit to the back of the head with an iron lead pipe by the woman "now... lets start"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 pm
notingles
he lowers it and raises others she heard... idiot and the other the chances decreased by 80% and a third you will get me dead one of these days he says before recieving an strong hit to the back of the head with an iron lead pipe by the woman "now... lets start"

*Reks see's One of the chairs near the middle and he sits down* "Ok then"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 pm
she takes a piece of paper "and now you have been invited to join this thing and all... whatever, just get in the next room and take the test" she says completely not into it  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games