Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 am
"Maybe to you Nike, but to me its like..." he tried to think of something to compare it to. "Its like me haveing my way with you when theres nothing you can do about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:59 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana dropped back to the bed when he pulled away, not very strong at the moment. "Brago, don't you want to play?" she said, stillnot thinking about what she was saying.

"Not right now, Hana. YOur in a bad condition. Perhaps Nike would like to play with you" he laughed.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:01 am
"i don't think you are understanding me. When a Vampire feeds we can psychicly link with that person for a moment inducing a kind of ...ecstasy. It helps the person forget the pain and the drain but we don't have to do it. Did you feel something other than pain?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 am
User Image
"if you say so, Nike can play with me." Hana responded, though she would have never said that had she been in a normal state.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:06 am
Nike looked sharply at Hana and then at Brago. "I think she really needs to sleep. You should make sure she gets a full meal when she wakes."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 am
"I really hate this already" Brago hunched over in shame  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:10 am
"Instead of thinking you got violated matbe you should think of it more as you were giving blood donations...but from your neck. I mean you don't always get female nurse, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:17 am
"You think so? Why dont you lay with me then and you can call that a donation. I will be your love doctor. Its the same thing to me" he tried to smile to make light of the situation.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 am
Nike facepalmed. "Really Brago, you are too much. Speaking of Kane. He is getting on my nerves. Why am I the only person who has never seen him?" Nike was frowning.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:58 am
Brago chuckled. "It seems that you have not seen him, but your private area has felt him. Fear not though, as sex isnt a big deal. Sex is just an act of pleasure, nothing more"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:08 am
User Image
Nike shot him a look. "i don't think the ideas of having relations with a man i never met, is amusing. I don't not want to believe what Robert says, but I find it outrageous that I would do something like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 am
"I dont think Robert would lie. Perhaps you will see him soon. Dont over react rashly to something as miniscule as Sex. Nike"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:24 am
User Image
"Yeah, well Robert is hanging with Alicia, and I think she's creepy."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:26 am
"All Vampire Masters are creepy. I havent met one that doesnt have something wrong in their head"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:42 am
User Image
"I think I'm kinda spooked to go home now." She said, thinking about where it happened.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games