Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 pm
chris got up excited ly and jumped over the bush they wer hiding behind. erin vaguely saw her and then chris knelt down beside her, "hey erin. how ya feelin? angry cuz ur gonna die soon? hmm im not." she sang and tazed erin right in the neck making her body jerk and then go limp.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:46 pm
Aria opened her eyes slowly. The drowsiness wore off early. "Wha... What are you d-doing?" She asked, getting up a bit and facing Chris. She grabbed Tomoyo and Dasani and shook at them. "W-wake up.." She said, looking at Chris with sad eyes. If anything, she was definitely not a fighter. Jason almost shot her but shrugged, wanting to see what Chris would do.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 pm
chris whiped her head in arias direction and glared at her. "oh aria, " she started off simpatheticly, "im doing wat needs to b done. dont worry, it'll all b over soon." chris said and then walked over to her and tazed her in the shoulder. 'nighty night aria.' she sent and then tazed tomoyo and dasani.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:56 pm
"Iii!" Dasani yelped as she fell back down. She grabbed onto Chris's arm and her hand heated to a boiling point fast.
Vamp grawled, watching chris attack the flock. "F**king b***h.." He muttred.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 pm
Aria tensed up and fell to the ground. "You.. Won't.. Win.." She murmured, slipping away with her words. Jason stood up. "If you've had your fun, these guys needa be tied up and hauled back. I just called the squad to pick us up." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 pm
chris screamed and tazed her hand off of her andthen her neck again. chris shook her head, "can i keep tazing them even wen they are tied up?" she asked as she tazed the top of vamps head.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 pm
Jason snapped at Chris, missing her hand only by a bit. "No tazing temmates. And save it for when you need it." Jason snarled, bending next to Erin and Blake and beginning to tie them up tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 pm
Dasani yelped again and fell all the way down. She starred at Chris with eyes that looked like they belong on someone much older.
Vamp snarled at her then tried to kick her feet out from under her. He snarled again as he was shocked by his collar this time and then stood up to go thigh Dasani and Tomoyo.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 pm
(ah! woops, sorry! i meant to put jude i was thinking about the other rp! stressed )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 pm
Jason finished with them and moved onto the other. He snarled at them. "Knock it off." He said cooly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 pm
chris just shrugged and then tazed jude and tied him up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 am
Aria groaned a bit, barely being able to think. The tazer had shot so close to her spinal column that it felt like she was almost not there. Her eyes wandered around, looking at Dasani and trying to get up. Jason laughed a bit, kicking her down by her head. "Not so fast, b***h." He growled, beginning to tie him up.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 am
Dasani put her hand on one of the bracelets on Vamp's wrist and it shocked him. "Ow! God damn. Everyone is zapping me..." He muttered as he took her weak little hand off and finished tying her. He moved on to Tomoyo and tied her up to. He growled looking around but swallowed it. "Is that all of them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:37 pm
"That's it." Jason said. A van pulled up by them, and he began throwing them in the back. "Let's get out of here."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:46 pm
Vamp silently picked them up and set them in the back, more gently then Jason had. He climbed into the back of the van and ducked his head down so he could stand in the back.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games