Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:36 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"You are quite welcome, madam," Michishige replied to Jordan, mock bowing. He kept the messenger bag slung around him. "And I guess it doesn't matter..." he said to Christopher, turning to face him. "I don't really have too much stuff around... It can all go under my bed."

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ Did Michishige give Christopher and Spencer their gifts? o-o }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 pm
((I think so. I think I just forgot))

Spencer and Christopher opened all the gifts that had been handed to them and made sure to thank whoever gave them said present. They also waved at Dr. Sullivan.

Spencer wondered what was in the sack.

Christopher had an idea of what it was, knowing Dr. Sullivan.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery said "Merry Christmas Dr. Sullivan" before turning back to presents. She grabbed some paper off the floor and wadded it into a more compact ball.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit fell down into the couch and started opening Shige's. It was book shaped...and a corner of a book could still be seen through the wrapping paper.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί

[ If we can speed this up -as much fun as Cwismas is- we can do...I unno, something. I think we already bombed Valentine's day...well, I'll put that up to you guys ]

Jordan smiled and leaned back with her hands behind her head, still floating in the air. "I've only opened two and already this is probably the best Christmas I've ever had." She flipped over and gathered the rest of her gifts, opening and thanking and such.

User Image  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:40 pm
(I think v-day is kinda outta there. I'm gonna work on the Greyer/Whit story leve up thing...)
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery pushed her hat back out of her face and tried to maintain paper control. She liked everything she'd gotten so far, and was frankly surprised at the volume.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit was cocking an eyebrow at Shige, though it was being largely ignored as the guy was hardcore excited over Jordan opening her gift.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 pm
Karley walked out from behind the tree with a big smile on her face and a very familiar top hat on her head and sat down as if it was completely normal.

At the very same time Telemachus came from around the other side of the tree with a slightly smaller smile but no less happy and another equally familiar hat on his head. He stood with his hands in his pockets, still smiling. And by now the smile was getting kind of creepy.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 pm
(What..no bunny plushy?)

User Image

Avery tossed a clump of paper over hr shoulder again and giggled when she saw Karley's hat. She waved the other girl over to sit by her so she could see it.

Whit Just tucked Shige's present under the rest of his things and made a mental not to put the boy in a headlock later. At least Aves hadn't seen it. Normally she was a book magnet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:10 pm
[ I was thinking he hadn't opened it yet but....

Telemachus flipped the hat onto Avery's head and when he lifted it out a little stuffed rabbit fell out. It was his way of saying 'thanks for the gift'.

[ ...I like this much better. Aves did get it for him, right? ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm
(She suggested it,..Karley got it I think)

User Image

Avery caught the bunny before it tumbled too far and held it up under it's little arms. The bottom sagging cutely beneath it.
"What'cha gonna name it Pres?" she asked handing it back to him.

Whit smiled at the bunny sleeping in bed at night with the Pres. Though Avery seemed pretty cute with a stuffed animal. He wondered if he should have gotten her one.
Though Maria had enough for an army if her pile was any indication.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 pm
He stuffed the bunny back into his hat and opened his mouth, "Houwho." He shrugged his shoulders in agreement.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 pm

User Image

"HOwe-Who?" Avery said trying to get her mouth around the word. Or words. She wasn't sure. She looked to Karley for help but the girl seemed to think the name entirely appropriate. So she just shrugged it off.

Whit was thinking of wandering over to the cooking station where the first slabs of a very good looking and unusual French toast was coming together.
At least he would...if Tomas weren't clearly making a move on Ms. Powers.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm
[ The 'Hou' is like from Houdini, so it's basically HooWho ^^ ]

Jordan floated higher in the air to look in the direction of breakfast. "Finish up your presents, guys! It's time for breakfast!"

[ I wonder if Tele got her anything....and what it was confused ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 pm
(I can just foresee this owl popping up in all sorts of unforeseen places LOL)

User Image

Avery looked up to Jordan and was almost Jealous of the girl's ability to float to the head of the breakfast line. Luckily it was just their group under this tree in any case so being last wasn't too awful.

Whit also began to make his way over to the island in the kitchen. Tomas and Ms. Powers had quieted down and it seemed food was on, whether they knew it or not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:16 pm
Jordan got a nice plate of french toast and some syrup for dipping and started eating. NOM.

[ Buh...buh...it's a bunny? ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:27 pm
(I meant bunny o.0 ...)

User Image

Avery sat on the nearest stool. She didn't feel overly hungry but craved orange juice more than anything. It was a thirst that needed to be quenched.

Whit slid a jug of O.J. Avery's way. Purely by coincidence and in an effort to clear a pathway for the food platter and a plate.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games