Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:21 pm
*chuckles and gently shakes hands with Cecil* Would he let me pet him?... sweatdrop What is he?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm
Yeah, he'll let you pet him. His skin feels funny, kind of like a gummy bear. xd I have no idea what he is. sweatdrop I've never seen anything like him.

*mews happily*

He sounds like a cat, doesn't he?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:29 pm
neutral confused Like a gummy bear? *pets Cecil* o_O;; Oh my god. That is so weird, Kits. Straight up weird... sweatdrop Yes...he does sound like a cat.... *pets him some more*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:36 pm
Earlier that day, Jessi and Haley had picked out a gift for Razz for being such a good sport in the VDay game and letting so many people shoot him and turn him into different creatures. They knew it couldn't have been easy for him.

Then, Jessi texted Liada, having gotten the number from Amy in case of emergencies, and asked her if she knew Razz's mailing address.

After awhile, Jessi and Haley finally figured out the best way of getting the gift to Razz and did so successfully along with a thank you note.

{{Thank you SO MUCH for your hard work at keeping up with all the transformations, Razz, and for being such a great sport!!! If everyone has some free time, please send Razz a quick PM or leave a profile comment for him, thanking him for being such a big part of our successful game night! biggrin }}  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 pm
*nods* I know, it is really weird. sweatdrop The people at BARC didn't even know what he was. All they could tell me was that he seemed happy, so I must be taking good care of him.

*mews happily, leaning into Rod's hand a little bit* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 pm
Daniel had just completed a tour of the roof. He had been checking to make sure all the heaters were still good, and that A/C systems would be ready for spring, which seemed to be not far off at this point. He'd been walking the edge fo the roof, picking out points that would be good to place security cameras when he heard giggling and laughing coming from below. Walking to one side of the building Daniel crouched down at the edge. Below, he could see Amy and Jessi engaging in a snowball fight. There were a few other people, youths mainly. Daniel remained crouched there watching the light hearted battle below. A slight smile came onto his face as he watched, one participant more than others.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 pm
*smiles inwardly and speaks softly* So you are using your gift cards....

*gently picks up Cecil and places him in lap* *pets him on tummy*

Where do you find all these creatures, Kits? *smiles up at her*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm
Jessi conspired with a fellow staff member and a 17 year old boy on how to best get Amy's team. They decided to try and surround them and then fire.

They started to go around to the edges of the large open area of the resort, but Amy's team was quick to realize what they were doing. Some of the people at the edges of her team ran after the members of Jessi's team and tackled them to the ground playfully.

Almost as if a flag had been dropped, Amy and Jessi started launching snowball after snowball at each other, laughing loudly.  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:55 pm
*nods happily* I got all of my pets in for a checkup. Blossom refused to go, though. I'm not sure what they'd be able to do for her anyway. *shrugs*

*happily lays on his back, stretching himself out to be petted*

Actually, most of them have found me. Velcore brought Gwee to me, then Gwee helped me find Smok's egg. I took Kaya in when my old neighbor found out he was allergic to cats and had to get rid of her. The rest have just shown up and haven't left. Well, Cecil does tend to get lost if he's out on his own. neutral That's why he's in here, not the pet spa. It's also one of the reasons I don't bring him out very often.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 pm
I'm glad. biggrin

*rubs along lenght of torso* So he's not the brightest flashbulb, is he? lol

Wow, so most just...came to you? Must be that animal magnetism. lol blaugh  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:13 pm
No, he really isn't. sweatdrop Neither are my angel and devil imps.

*catches Rod's hand with his paws and sniffs at it*

*giggles* I really don't know where they all come from. Well, I think somebody left Mwee at my house. I could tell she wasn't wild when I got her. Somebody had tried to train her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm
*smiles down at the creature and wiggles fingers*

Oh? Other dragon trainers? Odd. Not something you hear much of. *stands and gently lays Cecil back down* Well Miss. I just stopped in to say hello. I must be going. *walks over and kisses her cheekbone* Good night, Gorgeous. I hope you have a wonderufl day tomorrow. heart  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:29 pm
No, it's not very common.

I'm glad you came by. ^////^ Good night, Rod.

*when Rod puts him down, crouches on the couch and makes a sound that sounds like "boing", then launches himself up to bounce off the walls, floor, ceiling, and anything else in his way* rofl

Watch out! *quickly grabs the flower vase so Cecil doesn't knock it over* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:35 pm
{{Boing?? LOL! rofl He reminds me of a Popple!!! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:37 pm
eek *ducks quickly* Wow! He's like flubber! rofl Sweet dreams, Gorgeous. *exits*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games