Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:19 pm
Graydon Ironshield
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

When Selina stepped down from the train, she had her courier bag over one shoulder, and Hepzibah was riding upon her other one. As she walked toward the carriages, she saw heard Professor Jones' call to the incoming new students, no doubt as a prelude to the trip across the lake. 'A pity it isn't Professor Somerset, like last year,' she thought. 'I'd like to speak to her again.'

Looking around at her friends, Selina suggested, "Let's go get a carriage together, so we can check out the thestrals."

King Beardly

Maiya Kajuji

SummerIsles

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:30 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte couldn't help but chuckle at her words, feeling the exact same way. Although he liked to think of himself as more verbally threatening than physically, he wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea of being able to knock someone flat on their feet with a simple spell, or maybe turn them into a frog. That would've been amusing. Instead of sharing all that though, he instead opted to stay simple. "Tell me about it."

Devonte followed her gaze to the carriages, which were slowly being filled up by older students. He shook his head, understanding why she was asking. His parents had insisted on telling them about Thestrals, which were the invisible horse-like creatures that pulled the carriages, and why only certain people can see them. "No I can't, fortunately. I'm guessing you can't either?" If the rumors were actually true, and you had to witness a death to see these horses, he'd be willing to not see them for as long as possible.

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 pm
Is there any wonder why I'm shining tonight?
Is there any wonder why I speed like motorbikes?
Is there any wonder how you make me feel alright?
Is there any wonder why my energy's so bright?
You know it ain't easy; it's so hard when love comes...
I try to deny when my surface butterflies-
And I try to resist when you say that it's alright-
And I try to believe that it's nothing but a crush-
But it's incredible, so incredible; I'm travelling like the light.

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCAPTAIN & CHASER

Elsie smiled as Cathy grinned and bounced around happily, and tried not to worry about David coming after her for 'putting his sister in danger' by getting her more involved with quidditch or something stupid like that. "Don't worry about it. And a double-win would be great. I'll need your input at tryouts- we've lost a few players from last year, and I'm hoping there'll be a decent turn out." She stepped off the train and onto the crowded platfrom, looking back at the girl. "I know I can count on you. I'll see you a tryouts if not before, then. Have a nice feast." She started off towards a familiar pale head of hair, raising a hand in greeting.

OOC:
mc2

Is there any wonder why you give me little chills?
Is there any wonder why this feels sincere and real?
Is there any wonder why I'm running through the night?
Is there any wonder why this feeling gives me frights?
It's so complicated how your feelings can get you-
And your heart wants to just run away!
It's so confusing and so frustrating when you love...
And you don't want to give it up, no...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy nodded and said, "Don't worry I'll try to rally the first years to take an interest in quidditch tryouts too when I'm greeting them all as prefect. Two birds one stone!" She smiled and waved to Elsie as she headed off to no doubt find that Gryffindor she had started dating. Cathy suddenly realized she needed to hurry up and catch up with her friends. She ducked through the crowd, taken advantage of her small size to weave in and out when she practically ran into Jean who was asking Eli about the change in look and Danica who was saying something about Chinese knowledge.

"Sorry," She said, as she managed to dodge running into Jean by mere inches. "Elsie caught me. Sorry about that. What were you saying about Chinese?" Cathy added quickly tilting her head at what Danica was saying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:33 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy breathed a near audible sigh of relief when his friend told him he didn't hold an aversion for Quidditch although he did confirm his thoughts that he didn't see its merit. That would be fine since he wouldn't actually be playing the sport but just being his human microphone. "Because Echo just asked me to be Vice Captain and I'm not exactly the loudest guy out there." he signed with a wry grin. "So I was wondering if you wouldn't mind being my translator. You already know BSL, you're in Ravenclaw so no one can say you're spying for another House, and you wouldn't have to play, just sorta hover besides me when we have team meetings and speak for me. Could you do it?" he asked Elliot with a beseeching look upon his face. He wouldn't badger the other teen if he said no, he'd be disappointed sure but if push came to shove he could always either teach someone else or (Merlin help him) get Benjamin or Mira to do it. Although he was sure he'd ask his girlfriend before he asked his best friend. The shorter boy snickered as Jesse, another Slytherin, came by and basically laid upon Benjamin like the taller boy was prone to do to him and so badly wanted to point it out before he groaned and put a hand to his face as, of course, his friend brought up how he pushed him and Mira together. He gets one couple under his belt and suddenly he's bloody cupid. "I got up the nerve because you and my sister blindsided me and you even threatened to hide my favorite Spiderman shirt!" Timothy replied with a small glare towards his friend.

mc2

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Hogsmeade Station]
I'm just the same as I was [Benjamin and others]
Now don't you understand? [Heading to the castle]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked off the train with his friends Alice and Jasper, wondering what the reason was that Alice just seemed to hurry out without telling anybody. Luckily, Jasper had a good sense of humor about it, looking to him and just saying plainly that he has no idea what's wrong with her. Shaking his head and chuckling, he responded, "Ahh...girls will be girls I guess dude. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe she's excited to go see someone. Hey, maybe she found my long lost girlfriend," he said, chuckling before following her out with Jasper, calmly nodding as he suggested they should do that.

Finally making out there, much to Iñigo's dismay, none of his previous thoughts had reigned true and Lexine wasn't found, nor did Alice seemed to run to meet anyone. A little disappointed, the boy watched the exchange between the siblings by adoption, not reading any further than face value. "That may be the fastest I've ever seen you run Alice. ¿Estás bien?" he said in native tongue, a smile on his face and hoping everything was good. Alice had seemed the slightest bit edgy on the train ride while Jasper hadn't even the slightest bit phased. So, he wondered if it was just her, but then again, Jasper always was a calm person to say the least. So maybe there was something wrong. He wouldn't be nosy however and just ask that question, for it wasn't too intruding.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

“He shouldn’t and I’d never ask him too.” Mira replied unfazed. Point was her sister had plans too and she had decided to change them for him. It was something Mira herself wasn’t ready for. However that didn’t mean she wanted David to change his plans either. Fact was she didn’t know his plans but she did know Leo’s.

When Wendy said what she did about her family Mira was relatively unfazed. Truth was she never really liked her family though secretly it might have stunned just a bit.
“You’re right Wendy. My families poor, we live on nothing compared to most.” She said. No matter how rude Wendy’s comment was it hardly meant nothing if you could literally call it out for yourself.

“Considering, he chose to date and now marry a Gryffindor that clearly doesn’t fit the bill on someone appropriate.” Mira added onto what Wendy was saying. She wasn’t dense her sister wasn’t the right material for the Avery’s aside from being pureblood. However, she was secretly proud of her sister for going against the odds on that one. “Though given the circumstances I see how that could be quite odd.” She added as if to show she was bothered by the obvious things going against her sister or family.

“No, you’re cheery enough to me. I can caught up with him later, I’d much rather avoid you know who for hopefully the majority of the evening.” Mira answered her. You’d think with everything Wendy had just said she’d like to get away from her but strangely enough that is not the case. Perhaps, she just figured if there was anyone she could vent to about family affairs it would be Wendy a friend that would soon be a part of that. Sure she could talk to Timothy about it but she just didn’t want to trouble him or hear Benjamin’s commentary towards it.

User Image

With: Wendy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked out on the platform, having had a time that wasn't actually unbearable by any means. When the boy Eugene had first came in, he thought he was going to have a terrible time, one because he didn't know the kid, but he did have an okay time for what it was. Maybe the whole being friendly thing was something he should try a little more often. It seemed people generally seemed to be a bit more friendly to him when he wasn't being so...mean, maybe that was the word...an a**hole? Yes, that was probably a better word for it, unfortunately.

Having separated from the kid he had rode on the train with, he looked around to find if there was anyone in which he would want to talk to. He instantly for whatever reason looked for Alex, but figured the girl was probably still fast asleep or something on the train. Cathy, Danica, and Eugene were with a kid with brown hair. Whom that kid was, he hadn't the faintest clue, but he they must've been a friend of all three. But when the boy turned a little and Theo saw the boy's face, he instantly recognized him. 'Isn't that Danica's Eli? Wow, talk about change over the summer,' he thought to himself, the younger kid adopting a completely different hair color.

As he walked, he continued searching, finding no one. He then had the faintest urge to go to the Dueling Range and go visit his Dueling Instructor, Belle, whom he hadn't seen in quite a bit of time. He figured that now that he was as old as he was, he could possibly have a friendly duel with her. That would definitely be a good time, but also that was something for another day. He would surely ask her about it during Hogsmeade weekend though. Knowing the older woman, she probably wouldn't reject the challenge. Who could reject that challenge? One would get to test the skill of that one person that she had taught all of the intricacies of dueling. And despite the fact that Theo had adopted his own style, his style emulated Belle's in a lot of different ways. So if they were to battle, it would seem as if Theo was dueling himself in some ways, just an unpredictable version.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

"You'd think Hogwarts would pay for more comfortable seats on that train," he said, his hands rubbing his back. His back was sore and his feet were numb from the lack of movement on the train ride. And of course, it never occurred to him that he could just have gotten up from his seat and stretched for a few moments before he got to that point, but he didn't nonetheless. "It's so good to be outside finally." He said this to Dylan with a laugh as he thought that if he had to sit on that train for any longer, he would've gone mad. Not because of company, but just because of how uncomfortable the seats were to him and how sore his back was from sitting down for way too long.

"Finally back my friend," he said to his friend, looking around the station and looking for people that each of them would know. There was that whole group with Timothy, the other Benjamin, and virtually all people of their year, but Elliot was also part of the group, a person in which he did not necessarily get along with, nor would he even try to get along with.Elliot, ever since second year had a distaste for Benjamin, before he ever said a word to him; so really, if he were to jump to such conclusions just by hardly a single interaction, Benjamin would not even bother trying to know the boy. It was unfortunate that Arianna was friends with the kid, because he was sure because of the girl, the two boy's paths would meet at some point...to which Benjamin was not looking forward to. Benjamin wouldn't say anything mean, but he was just about sure Elliot would. "Hogsmeade is the best. I actually really like this place."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:03 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: Fall of 2029
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
"Don't be daft," Wendy said with the slightest hint of sharpness in her voice before it returned to its practiced neutral tone, "Mira, it isn't as if your family is living in abject poverty or anything. I'm not stupid. Anyone can look at your school supplies and uniform, and that of your sisters, and tell right away you are firmly what people call 'middle class' anymore."

She sighed as they continued and Mira added her thoughts on the matter about appropriateness and what not and said it could be considered quite odd. Wendy raised a brow for a moment and said, "He just has been fortunate enough to be high enough ranked in the family and come from a family that is stable enough, he can chose to date and marry whomever he pleases-or within reason, I suppose."

She folded her hands behind her back waiting for her friends response about whether she was going to hunt down Timothy or not and she smiled ever so slightly at Mira's response before saying dryly, "I doubt Seymour Ryans is even remotely close to having the notoriety of one to go by 'you know who'... Anyways, the idiot seems to have enough sense to avoid those who aren't blood traitors or halfbloods or muggleborn. Yourself excluded... but you are dating one of his friends, though..." Wendy paused and raised a brow at Mira, "Timothy is half, isn't he? Not that you'll see me saying anything on the matter, but there is a term for purebloods who do decide to date someone of lesser blood. I may be accurate in still saying my assessment on whom Seymour Ryans spends his time with."

She looked to Mira her blue eyes narrowed at her friend and she said, "I'd advise skipping a date to your sister's wedding that is all, which, is something I don't think your sister bothered considering when she said 'yes' to David. I suppose the story I always heard growing up about Gryffindors being too stupid to be selfish isn't always true."

"Sorry," Wendy said after a moment, uncharacteristically offering an apology for her words, "that was a bit harsh of me. I probably shouldn't have said anything on the matter. Besides, you obviously are annoyed enough by the whole thing already." She didn't add that her words were a bit harsher and less censored by her own annoyance at being as Evander had put it 'sold to the highest bidder'. Of course it was to be expected, but there her friend was dating whomever she pleased, and then David being able to get away with dating who he pleased (a Gryffindor at that) and planning his own marriage. It was questionable to Wendy that David's grandfather even allowed it. Pureblood or not, Leo was still a Gryffindor. The color red alone was practically banned to be worn too notably, since Acacia Chaisty decided to run off and elope with the halfblood Ryans. Wendy let out a long sigh and shook her head before looking at the carriages, not really expecting Mira to want to spend time with her at this point. Wendy doubted it really mattered and if all else failed she probably could find Evander and they could toss biter words about their arrangement that was his mother's brilliant idea.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:03 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent Reserved Keeper

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene had came to see that Danica had asked Eli the same question he had on his head, guess he won't have to ask that now. Saves him from risking his predictions. He didn't understand the Chinese knowledge part though, so he had to keep it to himself.

He turned his head when footsteps were heard towards him, it was Cathy. He didn't know but he slightly blushed when Cathy was really near to him by mere inches. He didn't know where it came from but it didn't matter for the time being, maybe he need to put his priorities to his friends first then teenage feelings. "Ah, it's okay." He replied, "I'm okay with anything" He turned to Danica with a curious look, he was wondering about what's she was exactly saying about the Chinese part since he did not listened to Danica's statement about the Chinese stuffs or whatever.

[OOC : Oh, Graydon. I forgot to quote you last night so I guess you've missed that post but Eugene had approached Danica earlier in page 249. Sorry about that >.<]

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Cathy, Danica, and Elijah
Attire: Ravenclaw Uniform plus Hoodie

mc2
Diamond Wales
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:12 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani glanced around as Cathy and Jean caught up with her and Eli. She suspected they were just as interested as she in the reasoning behind Eli's sudden transformation. Looking toward Cathy, Dani replied, "I said I know just enough Chinese to order lunch off a menu; meaning 'qing' and 'xiexie', and that's about it, but it sounded like you were mad at Eli. I just wanted to know what's going on."

Diamond Wales

mc2

Jade Galaksylph

OOC: From the Chinese: 'please' and 'thank you'. Oh, and, yeah, I missed the post >.<

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:27 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya could truthfully say she was considering chucking her Head Girl badge up at the Head Table because technically school hadn't even started yet and she was already so done. Besides the rather useless badgering about when the schedules would be made and who would be patrolling with whom and being this close to snapping at a fifth year for acting like an ickle firstie because they didn't want to patrol with this person they wanted this person were there really any major perks to this job? It looked good on her cv? Possibly. It gave her a sort of authority in the school? Definitely. It made her want to tear out her ruddy hair. Hell. Yes. The Gryffindor sighed as she exited the train and began her search for her friends having only gotten to technically sit with Elsie the entire ride there. She supposed if Ronna and Xavier could handle this madness and manage not to kill or maim anyone (at least, in a way that was frightfully obvious) that she could handle this as well. Xavier had far less patience for people if he really had any to begin with and Ronna, well, she was her definitely own person.

Finally she spotted her tall blonde friend talking with another blonde and recognized her to be David's younger sister, who had scoffed her in the meeting for being wrong about him turning people into dung. She had only rolled her eyes at the comment and tried not to just facepalm at the Hufflepuff since she knew, of course, that the Ravenclaw wouldn't ever really turn anyone into poop, even for three minutes. It was about establishing themselves and not looking like pushovers. Although honestly, who in their right mind would think to try and push him over? Ignoring his general aura of "Leave Me the Hell Alone" (not to be confused with Xavier's "You Have Three Seconds To Tell Me Why I Shouldn't Kill You and You Just Lost Two" aura) had anyone had the luck of actually seeing him angry (the one and only time she would ever thank Snow because it had been just glorious) you wouldn't want that anywhere near you. Besides, he was an alright guy. It took her six years to see it but at least she did before it was too late. As she approached she heard Cathy say something about recruiting first years and was confused at first before she remembered that Elsie was the Quidditch captain this year and then everything fell into place. She was asking the younger League to be her Vice! No wonder the blonde looked so happy. Tanya gave her a grin and wave as she ran off to Danica and a brown-haired boy she honestly had no clue what his name was before turning to her best friend. "I swear between being blindsided with this whole Head thing and having to actually give a fracken speech to a bunch of teens I feel like you and me didn't get our usual time to catch up. Soooo, how was your summer? Did you and Dave spend the whole time snogging it up on the beach? And don't try and lie, you such at lying." she told her friend with a toothy grin waiting to hear everything. While she couldn't technically take the credit of pushing the two of them together (she said she could because it happened at her mother's wedding, Echo said otherwise) she still liked to think of them as her little pet project.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

UniformWhere: Hogsmeade StationWith: Elsie and other peopleThinking: Preetttyy sure if I told Dave that he'd kick me OOC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:51 am
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan stretched out as well when they stepped out of the train and onto the ground of the station. It was good to be back. He laughed lightly at Benjamin's comment, agreeing completely. Hogwarts was great, but that train tended to get pretty uncomfortable after hours of sitting there. Thankfully, the company made up for the lack of comfort. "You got a point there. Hey, maybe they'll invest in better seating before we graduate," he said with a chuckle. He doubted that would happen, but anything was possible.

Dylan nodded and looked up at the castle up in the distance. It was always a spectacle, even if this was his fourth year seeing it. He then looked over to see Timothy, the other Benjamin, and Elliot together. He had seen them with a couple of first years at the platform, but he had guessed they had disappeared down to the boats. He didn't have a problem with any of them; he counted Timothy as a good friend, he'd only ever really spoken to Elliot last year in Divination, so he was a bit indifferent, though of course he wouldn't be opposed to getting to know him better, and well, he had never ever spoken to the other Benjamin, though he didn't seem like too bad of a guy, if a bit lazy. He remembered back to their second year though, and how both Benjamin--Dylan's friend--and Elliot got into an argument in.. Herbology, was it? He figured that Benjamin wouldn't want to go over and talk, so Dylan decided to just stick with his house mate and friend for now.

"Yeah it is. I didn't get that many chances to go last year, but I hope I will this year. I hear Honeydukes has really good candy," he said with a smile.

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:40 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

While during the meeting Tanya was rolling her eyes at Cathy's scoff of Tanya's threats-at least regarding David-, David meanwhile had to hold in a chuckle. He found it amusing. And adorable. Granted Cathy was his little sister so he might be biased. David had planned to spend the little time he had after planning patrolling schedules (and very thankful a certain redhead Ravenclaw didn't make prefect so he had to make sure he didn't end up on patrol alone with his sister, and David just may have abused his power as head boy to make sure the only people Cathy was on patrol solo with were female), and basically ignoring the whining of some fifth year about who they got to patrol with. And he was personally going to lock someone alone in a broom closet for the rest of the year with only a slot for you to slip food and water and books to, if he had to hear another disapointed sigh from the other Hufflepuff fifth year prefect who apparently wanted to patrol with his fellow Hufflepuff of his year. Yeah, over his dead body. One of those minor perks of being Head Boy was it was easier to keep an eye on his sister, besides his Dad asked him to do so with everything going on.

He would have had time to catch up with Leo for at least half an hour on the train if it hadn't been for the fact he found Kenny, who had skipped the prefects meeting, lounging around in some random cabin doing nothing productive at all. It ended with David tied up for at least fifteen minutes lecturing the Slytherin prefect about responsibility, and by the time he was done with everything they were already at Hogsmeade.

He got off the train, spotting Tanya talking to Elsie and he narrowed his eyes at Elsie, pretty sure he had just spotted his sister talking to her. Or Elsie talking to his sister. And he sighed shaking his head and giving a polite nod to Tanya before scanning the crowd hoping to spot Leo. At least they could ride to the castle together. And though Leo usually sat with him over at the Ravenclaw table, he didn't know if Leo wanted to for her last sorting feast before she graduated.

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games