Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 pm
"I see. Stay at the school and don't go home for any reason at all. If one of your family members tries to force you, I'm sure some government agents won't mind stepping in to intervene. Just make sure you contact me or someone close to me. Let me know when you are finished your exams" Damien said. It was an order. In the meantime there might be a few arrests in the future of the twins' family. Damien would be getting names.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:39 pm
"Yes sir." They replied together with a slight head nod. They then looked up at him with their innocent eyes, wondering if he had something else to say to them.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:42 pm
"So have you been working on any more inventions?" Damien then asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 am
(( *crashes through the window* Hewo!! I'm bored and how do I move~? I can't really think right now. How are you folks~? ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:35 am
((Homework is killing me!! ... um... I'm going to have Shadow look for that box. You can play the guards. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:05 am
((Okay~ but when are you going to wake Jian? Also, where's Lianne? I wanna move Kyrell. ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:20 am
((Jians in bed waiting for Monica to awaken him. (you wanted her to be there when he woke up, right?) Lianne is in the hospital somewhere. I thought Kyrell was in Mt. Angelo... maybe... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:54 am
((He is! Aw, drats~ M'kay~ I'mma move Monica. Jeez. I never thought I'd use her this much when I made her. XD XD

Monica: *looks ticked* ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:05 am

Monica had nodded to Shadow with a distinctly curious look when she said to keep in touch. She drove off, her guards making a small comment about the morning as she got in her limo. That warranted a subtly sarcastic comment from Monica but she did not lash out or punish them. After all, she kind of did something that was somewhat irresponsible herself. The driver was already taking Monica to work when she said, "You know what? Damien can wait. I'm not going to be there just for fashion consultation purposes. Make a left." The driver flinched and was about to comment but instead just kept it to himself and did as he was told. Soon after, they were driving towards the hospital where Jian was. Monica came inside his room and sat down beside his bed, heaving a sigh as she touched his hand. "Forgive me if I simply can't let go", she muttered, mostly to herself. She had the feeling Jian wouldn't be able to hear her but being near was enough.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:10 am
"... Mon... Monica?" He asked lightly, his fingers moving slightly in her hand.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:23 am
Some time later, Shadow made her way over towards the secret facility wearing a Diethelm uniform and dressed as a young boy with brown hair. Of course, it was heavily guarded as Monica said, but Shadow knew it couldn't be impossible.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:03 am

"Jian!", Monica said, exasperated. She was alarmed that Jian had responded as he hadn't done so before when she visited. She clasped his hand in both of her small, dainty hands and called out his name again. "Please... Wake up", she bowed her head, intertwining her own fingers with his.

ID passes and fingerprint scans were required at almost every door after passing level one of the facility's interior. Going deeper, the security was even tighter, with storage rooms even having their own unique passwords and guards. The Diethelm soldiers did not find anything strange about Shadow and let her be as they had their own orders to attend to.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:09 am
"I... I've been trying... Monica..." He muttered. "You... keep visiting me... I've... I've... always wanted... to call out to you..." He mumbled.

Shadow began to wonder around the outskirts of the facility, talking to the occasional person and seeming to take on various jobs. After enough observation and time, people around her began to give her jobs transferring items to different levels of security. She made sure to act quickly, efficiently, and without causing any alarm to those watching on cameras. On one of the lower levels of secured items, she noticed a box matching Monica's description. Still, she did not mess with it. Not yet. She took on a few more jobs in the area, going in and out of the secured room to bring in and out items, but still did not pay attention to it or any of the other items. Finally, she was bringing a hefty item to be locked into security, and remembering where the box was, she motioned her body to knock the box off the rack, spilling the papers inside onto the floor. Shadow turned towards the box while carrying the item and swore. She put the hefty item where it was supposed to go, then went back to mess, quickly putting all the papers and such back into the box. 'This is definitely it.' She thought, when she saw the names on the letters. Still, she acted like it was nothing of value to her, closed the box, and put it back on the shelf before leaving.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:36 am

Monica touched Jian's cheek. "Don't try too hard. Give your brain some more time to recover. But please, please... When you're ready", Monica said softly but with a kind of desperation, "...Come back to us"

The other workers at the facility appreciated having another helping hand and upon instructing Shadow to carry yet another item, began to ask about her(/him) and why they only noticed her hanging around now.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 am
Slowly, Jian's eyes opened, though they seemed to be in a distant gaze as if he were still stuck in his mental maze. "Where... are... you?" He asked, sounding as if he was lost.

Shadow carried the item and did as instructed. She carried on like that for the rest of the day when her 'shift' was over, she carried one last big box into the room where the small magnetic one was. She placed the big box next the small iron one to block the view from the camera and carefully, with her hand, snatched the metal box. She then leaned back as if stretching her back, and hid the iron box under her uniform at the smile of her back. "What a long day..." She muttered, straitening out her uniform at the front and leaving. She walked through the front, clocked out, and left the building. It would be a good hour before anyone realized the box was missing, if they even did at all. She then got on her bike and road away.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games