Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:46 am
"I have plenty of rooms here. Walk down the hall and pick one out. Since the whisperer is gone, I have the safest place. The Embrace aint safe. Look what happened to the prince... I say its time for a Nike Vacation" Brago got closer to her and whispered in her ear. "And I would appreciate it if you hung with Hana, please."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 am
Soli leaned on Leon and sat down on the table,"I have to go to Devil's nest to pick something up Leon you can come if you want."Soli put her head down and tried to make sense of the book,she opened it up and looked at the pages.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:05 pm
User Image
Hana had fallen asleep on the bed while Brago and Nike talked. She fidgeted a little as she dreamed in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:12 pm
((I read everything all of you posted while i was gone on and might bring Neuro into this rp or not))

Soli opened the green book and stared at it,there was a tag that said Name Me on the cover,"Name you hmmmmmmm what name should I give you oh I know Topi that would be good name for a book."Soli stared at the book as it changed it's cover,it was still green but had strange symbols on it now and another card appeared,"This book belongs to you and can hide itself in a special space,just think about putting it put and a red circle will appear for you to put it in."Soli read this and thought about it,then a red circle appeared,"Cool."She got up and headed towards the door with the book.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm
Robert was frowning. "I'm hanging with Alicia?" he asked. "Who the hell is Alicia? I don't know her."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon quirked an eyebrow as she played with the book she had. "Err, okay. I'll go to Devil's Nest with you." He said and gently brushed a hand up her thigh. "Promise that once we have the time that we'll resume what we were doing before we were so rudely interupted." He really just wanted to be with her, to hold her close and feel the warmth of her body. They didn't even have to bed each other, he just wanted to lay safely with her and just exist in a moment of peace and quiet.

Dante held Misha as he sat against the shower wall, shaking very gently since he had torn his wound open further during their rough play, but he didn't let her know this other than the blood upon the dressing of his wound. His face was buried into the side of her neck, his breath a little off. "Well, that was fun." He chuckled softly and winced.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:01 pm
Soli felt Leon's hand against her thigh and smiled,"Okay, I know after coming back from Devil's Nest we can resume what we were doing."Soli smiled and kissed,she gently took his hand and led him outside towards the shop called Devil's Nest.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Leon followed along with a smile upon his face. His ears and tail were close to sprouting, but he would have to make sure that didn't happen.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:28 pm
Soli saw the shop,it had a big sign on it,"Devil's Nest."She walked up to the door and opened it and looked at the man behind the counter,"Hi Cook do you have what I ordered?"She looked at the man.

Cook looked up and smiled,"That thing you ordered yeah it's in and also some weird book was left for you by the mist guy Hm What's his name oh yeah whisperer."He took out a black book with white symbols on it and a metal box.

"Thanks"Soli grabbed both things and took Leon's hand and headed back out heading towards a diner.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Leon chuckled, "Interesting name for a guy." He commented as the headed off once more. and then side glanced the things she had and pondered to himself. Things we so very strange and Leon finally exhaled heavily, forcing away that reality that presented itself.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm
Soli smiled"I know but its how he got his name for cooking his enemies and eating them."Soli opened the door to the diner and sat in one of the booths,"Leon I'm going to tell what I have but promise not to tell anyone okay."Soli looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 pm
Alicia touched Robert's arm and held on to him. He shuddered as the trance started to come over him again. His eyes glazed over and he put an arm around Alicia. "I think that I have to go," he said. "Alicia wants me for something." His voice was flat and empty, making it obvious that he didn't even know what he was saying.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image
Misha tried to be as still as possible still riding waves of pleasure, still feeling like she was holding on for dear life. She had been expecting something a little less....active. She let go of the breath she was holding, her legs starting to wobble and slid to the tiled floor. She started to giggle but it came out more like pants. She turned around and her smile faded. She could see Dante was bleeding, tears pricked her eyes. "Why....," She shot upward, anger and panic, flashing across her face. "How could you let me do this to you?!" She could see the pain in his face and the way he breathed, but she had been so caught up in... "Come. I'm putting you to bed and you are going to call your friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:37 pm
Robert tightened his hold on Alicia. "See you later, Nike," he said flatly. Alicia's power over him was strong, and their connection seemed to make it harder to resist her. Fire started to roar up and engulf the two of them.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Leon scratched an 'X' over his heart which healed quickly, leaving behind an actual scar. "Cross my heart." He said with a small grin, his eyes curious.

Dante looked at her, abit surprised by her reaction to this, but just nodded, "Alright love." He said, brushing a hand over her wet hair and kissed her forehead. Any movement of his torso caused him pain, even made his eyelids flicker a little.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games