Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:53 pm
Jason threw the last one in and hopped in the back. "Easy kill. Can't believe even the mutts failed." He said with a bit of a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
"somethings gonna go wrong with this tho...it always does.." chris muttered to herself as she jumped into the van.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:55 pm
Jason shrugged, cocking his gun so it was aimed at the roof. "We just gotta make sure they stay down." He said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 pm
chris looked at jason and then at the flock. she felt a tinge of guilt at wat she had done. 'erin..its for ur own good anyways..' she thought and then looked away.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:01 pm
Jason tilted his head at Chris and laughed a bit, shaking his head. "First timer's guilt." He said. "It's my second time, I've gotten used to it though. You'll be better in no time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:15 pm
chris looked at jason oddly knowing her exact feelings about this but then shook it off. she nodded and tazed erin on the lowest level it was able to b set to a couple times and then set down.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:20 pm
Jason shrugged as the lab came into view. He sighed a bit. "Show time." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:23 pm
"wat do we do? do we just hand them over and thats it?" chris asked  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:31 pm
"I think they're just gonna lock them up right now, they have so many being retired." They drove up and Jason got out, taking out a cart filled with dog crates and started to throw them in. "Our chariot awaits." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 pm
Vamp growled a bit to himself as he followed Jason out and started locking up cages. He looed at them all locked up like that and his cut wrenched because he'd helped do it.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:45 am
When the cages were locked up he rolled the cart into the building and to the lab. He took a clipboard out. The clipboard had their serial numbers and pictures, all he had to do was match them up. It was so much harder when they were sleeping. Finishing off by putting Hannah's file on the cage, he started stacking them up against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 am
Dasani was still awake, sitting quietly in her little cage. "Where are we?" She whispered though she didn't need to ask; she already knew. Vamp looked down at her impassively and she looked back up at him with her emotionless eyes. "Ow!" He hissed as his collar shocked him again and involuntarily kicked Dasani's cage.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 pm
Aria rubbed her head, waking up and feeling a bump on her head. She watched as Vamp kicked Dasani's cage and leaned against the side of her cage. Her teeth were showing, but they were normal, not too impressive. "Don't hurt her!" She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 pm
Vamp forced his body to untense from the shock and looked down at Aria then turned away from them and waked over near Jason. "What now?" He asked solemnly, not letting himself look at the flock in their cages.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:35 pm
Jason shrugged. "We wait, I guess." He said. "And make sure they don't pull anything." Aria looked at the two and sat back, sighing a bit. She looked at the others in the cages ang sighed quietly.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games