Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Jasper smiled at Iñigo’s response. At least he could joke about it. Honestly, the Hufflepuff tried not to feel bad about her reasoning. You didn’t need to know legilimency to know what was going on in Alice’s head. “Maybe, we can hope right?” Jasper said on their way out of the train. Like he suspected Alice didn’t run off for to find anyone. Although, it did look like she might have been looking around for Lexine (not that she’d ever spot her).

Alice looked to Iñigo and gave him her typical smile. “Yeah… I’m good…” she replied before looking back at Jasper. “I just said something earlier… nothing important…” Jasper meet Alice’s look and realized she was taking what he said out of context. He was hardly mad at her for avoiding him and he’d already figured out why before she admitted to him. Now it seemed that she hating the fact she had admitted it to him.

“Alice if this was about what we were talking about, don’t worry about it.” Jasper told her trying to make her feel at least a little better. Alice gave him a small nod before looking back to the crowd. “So, where do you guys think Lexine is?” Alice asked changing the subjected off of her. “Well she’s got to be around here somewhere.” He commented. If anything maybe finding Lexine would help cheer Alice up.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Iñigo
OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007
Arkendrai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:55 pm
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti somehow doubted Evander was good friend with Grace's cousin. He didn't like anyone. She wondered if he even liked himself. "I can't be sure," she said with a shrug when asked about Cyrus. "I think he'd fit in anywhere." Cy was more than a bit odd, to put it lightly, and he could be very hard to pin down in terms of what he might say or do. Anti liked predictability, so that just made her nervous. Her face was blank as the blonde girl sighed about her sister. She wished Vander didn't like her very much, she thought almost scornfully. In fact, she'd be delighted if he ignored her for the rest of his life. Alright, maybe not, since that was what just what her father and mother did, but it had to be better than him constantly bullying her. She was never going to do anything right in her brother's eyes. She was worthless. Not as worthless as Cy, but still pretty worthless. She nodded silently at the other girl's suggestion and started off towards the carriages, keeping her head down in case her brother was around. She'd be in so much trouble if he saw her taking a carriage with a fellow Ravenclaw girl.

OOC:
murruelecrueset

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Finally something semi-nice came out of her friend’s mouth. Honestly Mira wondered if Evander was rubbing off on her. “I never said you were…” She said giving a light sigh. She would never admit she was slightly alarmed by the change in Wendy’s tone. At least she went back to being normal or as normal as normal could get for her Slytherin friend. ‘This is going well isn’t it?’ she thought as she listened to Wendy comment on David being fortunate enough to have a choice.

“Point taken…” Benjamin had a long way to go if he was going to go by that combination of words. When the conversation turned to whether Timothy was a half-blood Mira took a short breath. “Yes, I suspect so although I’ve never asked. All I know is that his mother Nicole is a potioneer whom recently married Gearvin Whitethorne the owner of Whizz Hard Books.” She said figuring she might as well give what she knew. Sadly Mira knew the term that Wendy was referring too. Perhaps she was exactly that but it hardly mattered to her.

When Wendy gave her some advice on the wedding Mira shrugged.
“Thanks I’ll keep that in mind.” She said practically falling over when she apologized. “Apology accepted. You know despite my sister landing in Gryffindor she’s smarter then she looks and she’s far from selfish.” She said simply. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you might be more annoyed by it then I am.” She added before quickly added. “Regardless, if something is bothering you or not… we are friends for the most part. As such if you ever want to talk I’d be happy to listen. Seeing as you just listened to me for practically the whole ride here. Anyways the offers there…”

Mira was trying. Sure she was a Slytherin but couldn’t Slytherin’s have conversations with one another? “On that note we better catch a ride or we’re going to be walking to the castle. Which, I would rather avoid because these shoes aren’t meant for that.” She said heading toward the carriages assuming Wendy would follow.

User Image

With: Wendy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Station with Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Down
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Well, I'll definitely find her at the table, at least... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

σиє ∂αу, ι'м gσииα fσяgєт у σ υ я и α м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σиє ѕωєєт ∂αу, уσυ'яє gσииα ∂ я σ ω и ιи му ℓσѕт ραιи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          f є α я ιѕ σиℓу ιи σ υ я м ι и ∂ ѕ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ т α к ι и g σ ν є я αℓℓ тнє т ι м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo let out a weird sort of quiet shriek when someone bumped into her. She turned to the person and followed that up with a squeak when she saw who it was; Kenny's apology brought a small frown to the blonde's face. Didn't see her... of course he didn't see her. "It's okay," she mumbled, blushing furiously and looking down at her feet, unable to meet his eyes. It figured that he hadn't even noticed her before he'd bumped into her. Nobody saw her, right? She was basically invisible. Hell, she was surprised the guy remembered her name; she'd been certain that he'd forgotten she even existed the second she'd walked out of his aunt's shop. Though, the fact that he did remember her was probably worse than him forgetting about her. More likely than not, it was because he'd spent the couple of hours following their conversation in a bad mood because how how annoying she'd been. Not that he seemed annoyed at her now, but still, she'd apparently been bad enough that he hadn't forgotten her name. That couldn't be a good sign.

spaceOne hand reached to grab the opposite wrist, fingers wrapping around it nervously. After a second she realized something was missing; her bracelet. She'd been wearing it on the train, she knew that for certain. The Hufflepuff had spent most of the ride to Hogwarts fiddling with it while she talked to Jesse. Her eyes went wide, and she looked back at the train. Dammit," she muttered under her breath, expression distressed. She really needed to stop wearing jewelry, she thought, looking down as if to verify that, yes, the bracelet was missing. Apparently she couldn't keep track of accessories to save her damn life. She was always misplacing them. Though, she didn't know when exactly she'd lost the item. Jojo glanced at Kenny, chewing her lip. "Uh, 'scuse me," she mumbled, and then she turned around to peer towards the ground. Maybe she'd lost it since she'd gotten off the train? It was on a hinge, and a little big, so it could've slipped off somehow. She figured that was preferable to it still being on the train, right? She didn't think the train stuck around after dropping students off, so if it was on it now, she'd probably lost it forever. As she looked for it, her fingers tapped at her wrist anxiously. She hated losing things! It wasn't like she had that bloody many to begin with, after all.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ ρ σ σ я , ѕ ω є є т , ι и и σ ¢ єи т тнιиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ я у уσυя є у є ѕ , αи∂ т є ѕ т ι f у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ киσω уσυ ℓ ι ν є тσ в я є α к м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ∂ є и у , ѕ ω є є т ѕα¢ я ι f ι ¢ є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:05 pm
What a shame we all became
XXSuch fragile broken things
XXXA memory remains
XXXXJust a tiny sparkUser Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory had surprisingly enough gotten to Kings Cross early enough that she could board the train and lock it from the outside so she could have peace and quiet from any firsties even though it also meant she wouldn't be able to have Dory, Coffee, or Julius find her. Still, she spent the long journey napping since once again she had gone wit her Da touring during the summer and had her own set and everything. It was awesome! Her father's manager told her once she graduated from her special boarding school (special indeed!) that he could sign her as an adult and not just a hanger-on from her Da's contract. Her dreams were finally coming true! Except...somehow she wasn't so sure it was her dream anymore. She definitely didn't want to stop playing her music, like ever, but she was considering other jobs. During her career meeting before her OWL's she despite her absenteeism she maintained good grades in both Herbology and Transfiguration. She wasn't exactly sure what you could do with those two rather opposing skills but she was resourceful dammit, she'd think of something. Besides, she still had a year before her NEWT's and even after, who said she had to know what she wanted to do for the rest of her life right this second? She was sixteen! In the muggle world she just learned how to drive for God's sake! The two-toned haired musician just shook her head to rid her of her negative thoughts as she stepped off onto the Hogsmeade platform and went looking for her friends. She didn't see any of the triplets or Lady Gigantor Coffee but she did spot Theo looking as if he were waiting for someone and decided that they could at least wait for their people together. Besides, the older Gryffindor was graduating this year, this might be one of the last times she could bother him! Rory grinned and walked over to him. "Heyy Theo. Looking forward to your last year?" she asked as she laid against the nearest wall casually.♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

RedEagleEye007

Wearing
Where~Hogsmead Station
With~Theo
I mean, might as well

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXThis is how we'll dance when
XXXWhen they try to take us down
XXThis is what will be,
oh, glory  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:57 pm
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear!
As free as a bird, as neat as a word,
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house!
All I wanna be is everything...
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth,
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night!
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong,
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSecond YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio was somewhat disappointed, not because she wished the boy had witnessed death or anything, but because she would have liked to hear what the thestrals looked like. "No," she shook her head, then darted forward through a gap in the crowd, slowing her pace as she came up to one of the empty carriages. Of course, Vio saw nothing in front of them, but she reached out a hand slowly anyways, wondering if maybe Jess had just been pulling her leg so she'd make a fool of herself, but she barely restrained a gasp when she felt flesh under her fingers. She could feel bones and protruding tendons underneath it, and the breath in it. Vio jerked her hand back, an odd expression on her face, and looked back at Devonte. "I... I wonder what they look like," was all she said, before scrambling up into the carriage, pushing open and holding the door for him.

OOC:
King Beardly

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture...
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be!
Bright as day, as light as play-
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale!
All I wanna be is everything...
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun,
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea!
As hot as fire, cold as ice...
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: Fall of 2029
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Wendy raised a brow at Mira's comment that she had never accused her of being stupid and then sighed as Mira explained her suspicions on Timothy and then more details on his family. "Whitethorne..." Wendy muttered before glancing to her friend, "Yeah, old family. Something about... was it squibs? One of them born 'malformed' was it? I don't exactly know, but not exactly considered among the 'old families' anymore. I assume, though, Mr. Whitethorne wasn't asking blood statuses either when considering a match with Timothy's mother." It had been drilled into her from a young age to know a bit about most of the old families-and the blood traitors. Considering how most purebloods were related somehow, it wasn't that hard to make connections with old names to be honest.

"Anyways," Wendy said, "It would be wise of you to make sure your sister's future in-laws don't get around to asking questions about who you associate with." She looked at her friend when Mira practically fell over when Wendy offered an apology and went on to defend her sister and then accused her of being more annoyed than Mira was about the matter. And then offered to lend an ear about her problems. Wendy just stared at Mira for a moment before saying, "Very true... I must say the same about my own..." She waved a hand to her own heels.

Climbing into one of the carriages she added as she sat down, and giving Mira a look of partial annoyance and mostly confusion, "And I don't see any reason to be annoyed by-as Mr. Lillantine decided to put it-Romeo and Juliet and their happy union. And, apparently I'm popular enough that I caught the notice of the Lillantines and considered a suitable match for their heir. It's an honor, really. And beneficial to both families." Wendy waved a hand, seeming almost bored about the whole thing, "I have no reason to complain. What about you? If you continue to act that annoyed about 'losing' your sister, people are going to start thinking you actually care and love her and aren't nearly as independent as you appear."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Station with Timothy and Benjamin
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Surely he's not asking me to play? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott frowned at Benjamin, arching a brow at the Slytherin. "I was being thorough in my answer; I assumed Timothy was requesting that I in some way help with the Quidditch team. It stands to reason that I inform him of my lack of attention to the subject, and the distinction between disliking it and not caring about it," he answered smoothly, and then supposed that he could have kept that particular comment shorter as well. But he had always been the sort to answer with a paragraph where a sentence would suffice. Well, there were worse habits to have; at least he didn't have to worry about a lack of communication on his part. When Timothy replied that, yes, he was asking for help with Quidditch, he was thankful that the other boy at least wasn't asking him to play. "I don't mind helping; just please don't ask me to fill any empty slots. I don't think I would be much of a help to the team overall," he told his housemate with a shrug.

spaceThe Ravenclaw scowled when he felt someone resting their head on top of his own, not even needing to ask who it was. Jesse had shot up like a weed the past Summer, and was taking full advantage of his newfound height, apparently. "Jesse, do you bloody mind?" he asked tersely, gritting his teeth. The Slytherin's joke that his housemate didn't give good advice on dating drew a roll of Elliott's eyes. He didn't see why Benjamin would be giving him dating advice to begin with. "I don't even know how that subject would have come up," he told his friend. The other Slytherin's response that he gave good advice made Elliott snort. "I don't think I'll be needing your advice, in any case. Not if it's only applicable to girls, anyway," he said. It then occurred to Elliott that he doubted if either Benjamin or Timothy had known he was gay; hell, did Jesse even know? It wasn't as though he talked about it. He had other things on his mind more often than not. Who he was attracted to simply wasn't much of a concern for the brunette. Particularly since he hadn't actually met anyone he was attracted to, he thought, though that wasn't entirely true. Anyone he'd ever fancy making a move on, then. He pushed that particular thought away, reasoning that it was one for another time, and returned his attention to his companions.The bickering between Timothy and Benjamin was somewhat amusing, and he had to wonder how the pair had ended up friends. Was it a matter of opposites attract? They were certainly nothing alike.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

mc2

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:22 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte followed after Violante as she suddenly darted through the crowd, weaving his way through older and taller students. He came up behind her just as she reached out into thin air, raising an eyebrow but just watching for now. She had obviously felt something there as he heard her gasp, and he placed a hand on his hip. "What in the bloody hell was that?" He didn't exactly have time to ask what it felt like, as she had already climbed into the carriage and he figured that soon enough they'd be whisked off to Hogwarts. He climbed in right after, but not before running his hand over where she had, feeling.. not what he had expected. He slowly pulled his hand away as he climbed in and shut the door, not saying a word. He just looked at the hand that touched the invisible creature, and then looked to Violante. Feeling it gave him a slightly strange feeling that he couldn't quite place a word to. So he just simply said, "I do too." and then looked back to the front, suddenly snapping back to his usual self. Again, what in the bloody hell was that?

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Sitting on the train concentrating on her notes before later switching to studying Leonette hardly notice the train ride go by. Aside from the trolley coming by and every so often looking out the window there was no evidence of it. So when the train pulled into Hogsmeade station, Leonette packed up her stuff and headed out of the compartment to go find her other half. As far as she figured David must have gotten caught up with his duties as Head Boy, which was fine by her. He had a job to do so to speak which in a minor way she could relate.

Hopping out and onto the platform, Leonette looked out into the crowd. It didn’t take all that long for her to spot David (granted he always stood out to her). “So, how was your ride?” she asked when she got over to him and gave him a ‘hello’ kiss. Her voice clearly showed that she wasn’t bothered by his lack of appearance earlier. “Oh and before you go apologizing for not coming to find me, you don’t have to. I know you had things to take care of. Besides I was pretty preoccupied myself.” Leonette told him with a smile before taking his hand in hers. "So, we catching a ride together?" she asked already knowing the answer.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

He sat there for a bit of time, looking for people to converse with. As soon as he realized that it might be a futile effort to actually look, it seemed that one person found him. He watched as the girl with fiery-red hair had found her way up to him, yet again. It seemed that Rory always seemed to find him, which of course, he didn't mind at all. She was a nice girl after all. And she's always been nice to the boy, despite the apparent air of trouble that seemed to find him...or at least, when it did. Looking at her, he gave her a smile, "You don't have any forks on you do you? I don't want to stabbed again," he said to her laughing, reminiscing on the first time the two met when the girl almost stabbed his private areas with a fork while she fiddled with it. Little did she know that it would sling shot towards Theo.

"I'm just kidding, but I am actually looking forward to my last year. I can't believe that it's finally here. Feels like it was just yesterday that I was getting sorted," he admitted to her, telling her about how it all seemed to go so...fast. He was certainly happy that he would be getting out at the end of the year, but he had no idea what he was going to do when that point came. He still hadn't thought about what he wanted to do, nor has he thought much about anything for that matter. "I'm trying to not get in trouble this year around." He ended this with a laugh as he leaned up against the wall next to the girl.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin shook his head, knowing exactly what was going to happen. "No, with my luck, I'm pretty sure they'll institute better seating the year after we graduate," he said with another laugh before finishing his stretching and walking out into the crowd with his buddy. "Does this crowd seem more dense than usual to you?" he said, wondering if there was just more first years than there usually was, or if he was just imagining that. It just seemed rather dense, but then again, maybe it was because the fact that he usually got into the crowd a little earlier during previous years and was out before it grew more dense like that. He had no idea, but it just seemed like a lot of people were in the crowd.

Benjamin looked around to find at least someone he knew. Nina...Emily...Arianna...someone. He had no idea where anyone was...well, except for Dylan of course, who was right next to him. His eyes ran back on the one group, but he instantly ruled that one out because of Elliot; so that one was out. Unless Dylan actually wanted to go join them, then Benjamin would probably force himself to go over there, mostly because if Dylan went, and he didn't, he honestly would probably get somewhat lost in the crowd. But when Dylan didn't make moves over to the group, Benjamin didn't fight it.

"Honeydukes is amazing. The candy alone is a selling point," he admitted, confirming what the boy had heard with the God's honest truth. "I am definitely making sure I can go on the Hogsmeade weekend trip. There's just so much to do. Plus, I'll be able to stock up on more food from the grocery store. Just the thought of having virtually anything I want in my room to eat sounds delightful," he said, shrugging his shoulders as he thought about it. He really wanted candy now that he was thinking about sweets.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Of course!" he said to Jasper as they followed Alice to go see where the girl had been going. Of course, despite the disappointment of not finding Lexine, or anyone for that matter, he was glad that the two boys had found her however. And luckily, they found her pretty easily as well...Alice not making her way into the dense crowd that could have rendered her completely invisible if she wanted. He really hoped she didn't want to be invisible though, because that meant something was seriously wrong of course.

Iñigo watched as the girl gave him a smile, but then also looked back at Jasper as the girl had talked about...'saying something'. Iñigo's curiosity persisted within him. What was this something that she was referring to? Was there actually something wrong? The boy kind of wanted answers, but didn't want the two adopted siblings to grow offended because of his desire for answers. So, once again, he fought back the incredible urge to ask more and more questions, figuring that it would be for the better that he did that. He didn't want Alice and Jasper to get pissed off for some reason, but then again, neither of them ever struck him as people that would ever get pissed off. He has known the two for a long time; so one would think he knew whether or not they would get mad if he did pry. However, he wasn't sure just how bad it was that 'little something' was, nor did he really believe he should find out.

"You two are killing me," he said, chuckling as he referred to the whole ambiguous 'what we talked about earlier' routine. "The ambiguity of this conversation is too d*** high." He said this jokingly, referring to that popular meme that he had heard about whilst in Spain. As Alice had asked where Lexine was, all he did was shrug his shoulders...knowing as mucha s each of them did.

"I have absolutely no idea. And I wouldn't say that Jasper...because knowing her, she could still be sleeping on the train. So, let's just say, if we are actually going to search for her, we are literally going to have to search everywhere," he said, shaking his head, secretly hoping the girl would just make the search easier and find them, but he doubted that would happen. He also doubted a bit that they would even be able to find her in the crowd. She wasn't massively short, but she wasn't tall enough to stand out. But then again, Iñigo could pick out her beautiful hair anywhere.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:31 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"I've had better ones," He answered after Leo kissed him and he shook his head, "Then again, I've had much worse. At least this new group of prefects aren't a handful of drama. I would say Tanya's threats about her and me turning people into fecal matter was useful, though my sister ever so helpfully pointed out I wouldn't-in Cathy's words-let someone be transfigured longer than three minutes as it is against my ethics."

He shrugged, "And, if anyone should be apologizing to you for me not being able to see you it should be Kenny. The guy skipped the whole meeting and when I was beginning to look for you to catch up, I found him goofing off in some random cabin. So... what preoccupied yourself? I doubt it was catching up with your less likable 'friends'," David added raising a brow at Theo who he spotted chatting with the orange haired girl from the Music Club, the one who helped Cathy learn a bit of guitar-not that Cathy stuck enough with it to be able to do much more than play one or two simple songs and all the chords-who added pink to the very obvious not natural ginger of her hair.

He glanced back at Leo and said, "Well, I suppose there is what... music club plans your in charge of... and your quidditch captain now right? Unless, you decided to quit the team, which you won't see me argue with. But, I figure if you are captain, you at least have enough sense not to be completely mad and start trying to kill opposing players." He glared over to Tanya where he was pretty sure he'd find Echo who was the brother to the specific insane captain he was referring to.

"Lead the way, my lady," David added in regards to getting a carriage as Leo took his hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Quote:

murruelecreuset

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:35 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan shrugged, agreeing somewhat. He doubted that the comfort their students felt on the train was exactly a big priority on the staff of Hogwarts list, or whoever made those kinds of decisions. "Well, at least we don't have to ride it everyday. Just at the beginning of the year, and end of it. So there's that." But still, it was a pretty long ride, so comfortable seating would be a plus.

Dylan looked around when Benjamin mentioned the denseness of the crowd, eyeing the people shifting their way around and nodding in agreement. There were definitely quite a few more people than there were in previous years.. or maybe he just hadn't paid too much attention. At least it was a little easier to maneuver through the crowd now than it was in previous years, as he had definitely grown taller over the summer. It seemed a lot of the students in his year had. "Yeah, maybe. But now we've got three graduating classes under us, so that might be a contributing factor."

Dylan grinned when Benjamin confirmed his statement about Honeydukes. Now he really needed to get there this year. He had been a bit envious of the kids in his dorm that stocked up on candy almost always, but had never actually tried any of it, so he'd be glad to stock up himself and try one of each candy. Probably not those jellybeans, though. With his luck he'd eat a flavor like rotten eggs. "We'll have to get there down together on one of the weekends and fill up our bags with tons of stuff. I bet our dorm would smell of overwhelming amounts of candy the next day, though," he said with a chuckle. Dylan then looked to the carriages, which were being filled up quickly. "Well, we should probably get ourselves a carriage before they're all filled up."

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games