Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:27 am

"Jian", Monica said slowly, gaping at him. Her eyes were wide in shock and her heartbeat hastened as she embraced him and comfortingly said, "Hush. I'm here now. I'm right here"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:37 am
Jian slowly closed his eyes again as she embraced him. "I... keep having weird dreams over and over. It seems like it's going on forever... I'm seeing a soldier... with brown hair... carrying a metal box... I think it's Shadow in disguise again. It's so strange... yesterday I saw you drinking in pain. I felt... it was my fault... but then I saw you having fun with her... and I was glad... you... smiled... I keep seeing these things... instead of waking up... It's so... strange..." He mumbled.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:44 am

Monica's expression mellowed and she said trying to calm him down, "Shhh. Don't say that. It's not your fault." She cupped his face in her hands and looked at him. "It's okay now. Okay? You're with me now... Jian", she said, still gazing upon him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 pm
((So is Jian a psychic now or something? Also, you never replied to my post, lolly.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:00 am
((Sorry, I could have sworn I did. And for Jian, I was going for those out-of-body experiences some people in comas go through. It's only temp unless you want me to make it permanent.))

"Well, we had a few ideas." Victor stated.
"Most we already showed you in the new building." Valkyrie replied.
"We haven't had time to design any more weapons..." Victor sighed.
"But we make some nifty every-day things since we're not at war anymore." Valkyrie finished.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:08 am
((Nah, keep it temp.))

Damien smiled. "Well, that's good. Keep using those brains of yours that you inherited from me" he said and gave them each a pat on the head with a white gloved hand. The Absolute Leader then stood up. "I guess this is all I need to do. I best head back to the temporary office then to catch up on my work" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:35 am
"A-alright then." They both stuttered, both knowing he had to work but both not wanting him to leave. They both looked up at him as if they wanted him to take them with him, even if they knew it was very unlikely.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:59 am
Damien turned to leave, but turned back to the twins. He saw the look in their eyes. "What do you want?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:05 am
"W-we'll miss you..."
"Very much." they replied, nervously, before walking to either side of him and hugging him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 am
(( Mew~? >w> ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:25 pm
Damien smiled and gave both of them a pat on the back. He chuckled. "You won't be gone that long. What was it, just a couple of weeks? I'm sure you'll be fine. Now, I'm heading out. I will see you later" he said and let go of the twins. He then gave them a final wave and then exited the room, then headed out of the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:37 pm
"Alright..." He replied, before his breath grew deep as he appeared to be going back into his sleeping state.

"Goodbye Daddy." They replied as he exited. They then turned and looked at each other, taking each other's hands for strength. 'Just one or two weeks.' they thought.

Shadow made her way back, still in the same uniform. She made her way towards the city where the temporary base was. She bought some wrapping paper and ribbon and wrapped the metal box like a present. She then sat on her bike, waiting in front of the base, and pulled out her cell phone to call Monica.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:09 am

Monica embraced Jian, her arms enclosing him with her hands behind his head. "Are you feeling alright?", she asked gently, hoping he would not fall back into a coma again. She let him go and placed a hand on his forehead, hoping he did not have a fever, a headache or anything unpleasant. That was when her phone rung. She dismissed the call, feeling more concerned about Jian right now, as he had just woken up finally.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:27 pm
"Yes... everything.... is... fi...ne..." he replied before falling completely asleep again.

Shadow grew irritated at Monica not picking up her phone. When the messaging system came up, she took a deep breath. "Hello, Miss Ravenstone. I have a package addressed to you. Call me back so that I can give it to you in person. If not, I'll just go in and drop it by your office."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:39 pm
Damien got back into the limo and began heading back. He sighed and began drumming his fingers on the seat. He was happy that the building was coming along so well, but he was also worried about the twins. He would have security upped a bit on them until they were finished school. Right now, he would be getting names of their family.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games