Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Kay9214
scuttlefish
Kay9214
scuttlefish
Kay9214
scuttlefish

It's alright, I suppose. My classes aren't too bad except for bio. >_<
For my social problems class I also have to do volunteer work, so I'm going to be very busy once I start doing that as I'm getting my grocery store job back.
But weirdly enough I actually kinda like being busy. It keeps me sane, in a way.

Ah, well that's good.
Oh, well congrats on the job and good luck with the workload.
That makes sense. Some people are like that.

Yeah, as much as I like being alone doing solitary activities it makes me go kinda stir-crazy.
I just gotta keep myself occupied with a lot of things. ^^

Oh, I see.
I like the solitude, but I don't like being busy. D:

That makes sense. Solitude is fun in small doses but spending too much time alone isn't good. I gotta poke my head out of the water every so often. XD
Depends on what mood I'm in, really. Because it definitely varies a lot with me.

Maybe that's why I'm a crazy person. @.@

I go for the solitude all of the time. >.<

Ahaha, that'd explain it.
I'm not too sociable outside of school and everything, so I'm working to change that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:18 pm
scuttlefish
Kay9214
scuttlefish
Kay9214
scuttlefish

Yeah, as much as I like being alone doing solitary activities it makes me go kinda stir-crazy.
I just gotta keep myself occupied with a lot of things. ^^

Oh, I see.
I like the solitude, but I don't like being busy. D:

That makes sense. Solitude is fun in small doses but spending too much time alone isn't good. I gotta poke my head out of the water every so often. XD
Depends on what mood I'm in, really. Because it definitely varies a lot with me.

Maybe that's why I'm a crazy person. @.@

I go for the solitude all of the time. >.<

I'm not too sociable outside of school and everything, so I'm working to change that.

And I've taken to never talking to anyone ever. emotion_awesome

Some of us seem to handle our issues better than others. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:22 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow

How did you- eek

Posting an invisibility thread has never worked before, you have to disguise it... But somehow you posted a clear invisibility thread and it got off of the first page and is hidden well back there now. eek

Congratulations. eek

Hahaha I'm surprised you found it! I didn't know that something like that is not working before. But anyway, I think my timing was nice. I posted it when I think there are only few gaians around. Besides there are more active threads than that lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:32 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow

How did you- eek

Posting an invisibility thread has never worked before, you have to disguise it... But somehow you posted a clear invisibility thread and it got off of the first page and is hidden well back there now. eek

Congratulations. eek

Hahaha I'm surprised you found it! I didn't know that something like that is not working before. But anyway, I think my timing was nice. I posted it when I think there are only few gaians around. Besides there are more active threads than that lol

The fewer people around, the longer the thread is around on the front page. That's usually a bad thing. @.@

You got pretty lucky.

Usually, you'll get four posts in the first ten seconds if you put 'invisibility thread'. o.o

When you move on to your other achievements, let me know! I'll help out when I can. ^__^

I simply titled my thread 'Quantum Algebra' and nobody clicked the topic.
Wow, that was over three years ago now.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:32 pm
-trots in and drops fishes onto floor and sits down purring- GOOD FRIEND ALIENS NEEDSED HAPPY FOR THEIR BELLY??? BLOOD SHARES FISHES FOR YOUR BELLY!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:37 pm
Blood Maverick
-trots in and drops fishes onto floor and sits down purring- GOOD FRIEND ALIENS NEEDSED HAPPY FOR THEIR BELLY??? BLOOD SHARES FISHES FOR YOUR BELLY!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

I dunno if there are any aliens around, but that zombie Scuttlefish sure looks hungry. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:42 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

I dunno if there are any aliens around, but that zombie Scuttlefish sure looks hungry. o.o

-sits down confused and whimpers a little- BLOOD NO UNDERSTANDS!!! FRIEND KAY TOLDSED BLOOD THERE ALIENSED HERE AND THEY GOOD!!!

-gives sad griffin eyes- FRIEND KAY NO TELLS BLOOD LIES??? BLOOD EVEN FEEDEDS FISHES TO ONE!!!

-hangs head sadly and droops wings and tail- BLOOD BE GOOD GRIFFIN AND BRINGS MORE FISHES FOR GOOD FRIEND ALIENS!!! BLOOD SAD!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:44 pm
Kay9214
The fewer people around, the longer the thread is around on the front page. That's usually a bad thing. @.@

You got pretty lucky.

Usually, you'll get four posts in the first ten seconds if you put 'invisibility thread'. o.o

When you move on to your other achievements, let me know! I'll help out when I can. ^__^

Seems like even here in gaia, Math is not loved by many. And probably whoever likes it is a geek that do not want to do anything in the chatterbox.

Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know when my I'm up for the other achievements. By the way, have you played the Smashblox?  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:49 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-sits down confused and whimpers a little- BLOOD NO UNDERSTANDS!!! FRIEND KAY TOLDSED BLOOD THERE ALIENSED HERE AND THEY GOOD!!!

-gives sad griffin eyes- FRIEND KAY NO TELLS BLOOD LIES??? BLOOD EVEN FEEDEDS FISHES TO ONE!!!

-hangs head sadly and droops wings and tail- BLOOD BE GOOD GRIFFIN AND BRINGS MORE FISHES FOR GOOD FRIEND ALIENS!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

I meant right now. o.o

People are always coming and got in here. None of my visitors are aliens right now. @.@

They come and they go and the visitors all change.

Oh, Terry is a Vulcan, so she's an alien!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:52 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214

You got pretty lucky.

Seems like even here in gaia, Math is not loved by many. And probably whoever likes it is a geek that do not want to do anything in the chatterbox.

Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know when my I'm up for the other achievements. By the way, have you played the Smashblox?

Indeed. sweatdrop

Uh, I stopped in briefly and played a few times, yeah.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:53 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

I meant right now. o.o

People are always coming and got in here. None of my visitors are aliens right now. @.@

-looks at friend Kay with big eyes- FRIEND KAY FINDS GOOD FRIEND ALIENS TO EATED FISHES???

-sits and looks at pile of fishes and bats at one with one paw- BLOOD GIVES FISHES TO NEW FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY!!! FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY NO STARVES!!!

-purrs loudly and slowly bites at one fish and swallows it whole and then sits back up and starts bathing fur and feathers-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:53 pm
Kay9214
Indeed. sweatdrop

Was it a good game? I tried it last night, but I think the problem still exists. I wonder if it still have some errors?  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:56 pm
scuttlefish

-picks up one fish and sits on hind legs in front of weird zombie Scuttlefish friend and carefully holds fish in front paws and then puts fish in zombie friends mouth and purrs loudly- FISHES FOR YOU BELLY!!! FRIEND KAY SAYSED FRIEND ZOMBIE SCUTTLEFISH LOOKSED HUNGRY!!! BLOOD SHARE!!!

-purrs and sits down happily- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:57 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
Indeed. sweatdrop

Was it a good game? I tried it last night, but I think the problem still exists. I wonder if it still have some errors?

Eh, I didn't much care for it.

It's supposed to be working now.

It's one of those games where you click three or more of the same colored block and they disappear and everything above it falls or pushes together.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:00 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

I meant right now. o.o

-looks at friend Kay with big eyes- FRIEND KAY FINDS GOOD FRIEND ALIENS TO EATED FISHES???

-sits and looks at pile of fishes and bats at one with one paw- BLOOD GIVES FISHES TO NEW FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY!!! FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY NO STARVES!!!

-purrs loudly and slowly bites at one fish and swallows it whole and then sits back up and starts bathing fur and feathers-

Blood always very considerate. xD

this is my name XD

Terry, Blood has fishies for new alien friend Terry! blaugh  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games