Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Gonderalf

4,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:35 pm
Hey Guys, My Name is Gonderalf and i have been on Gaia for about 2 years...i think...anyways thanks for inviting me to this guild!!! ^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:54 pm
I'm TJ Solairus..I like pocky, anime, drawing stuff, ninjas, pirates, roleplaying, making cool videos and posting them on the web, and having a good time.  

TJ Solairus

Tairadansu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:31 pm
Hello, I'm yuuko. I like manga, anime, and art  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:18 am
I am OMG_its_Carrie! (Yes the ! is part of my username) Ummm lets see I've been on Gaia since like October 2006 or sometime near that. I recently had surgery on my knee (Thanks alot Vanessa) and I got my brace of it just yesterday. I like to swim, play basketball, and other stuff. I love 80s music (Beatles, Cream, Queen, etc.) and older TV shows like Full House and Roseanne.  

Carrielicious!

Dark_Rasengan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:07 am
im been on here for a couple of months and right now i gettinf gold for better items  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:52 am
Hi everybody, my name is Ranuu, and that's actually what I refer to myself everywhere (devart, all my rps, IMVU, etc). I've been on Gaia since August of 2005, even though I've only really been posting since January of 2006.

I love to write, and I hope to be an author someday, but until that takes off, I'm shooting for journalism. I run the Writers' Guild, and you can click the link in my signature to find out more. We have a lot of rps and things... so I might be posting a lot in the rp forum here.

Also, I'm an Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion fanatic, and a Nintendo fanboy right behind that. Video games are a hobby, and I'm learning a programming language to make little ones myself.

Anyway! I also like music xP I'm learning to play the guitar and piano (slowly). I'm a fan of Casting Crowns, Matchbox 20, Yellowcard, The All-American Rejects, Coldplay, and Nickelback, among others... I'm pretty versatile, though, listening to Ozzy Osbourne, Johnny Cash, and Stone Sour as well.

So... yeah, I'll probably be rping a lot here ^^  

CR Kyrie

Chauu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:58 am
Hello everybody, My name on here is Chauu... feel free to call me anything you want. I am 17 and have a crappy job in a doctor's office.

Yeah... that's about it. Oh and I'm not very social on gaia, I try to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:04 am
I am Gekido and I've been on here since March of 2005. I've been MIA on here for some time, but now I'm coming back. I don't remember when I joined this placed, but it looks fun. xd  

Gekido Yuuga

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

[+Sakura_Yuki+]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:55 am
Um hi! I'm Yuki. I'm new here, and I have no clue why I'm here. I just got a random mailabout this, and then I just joined this. This place seems really cool. I hope we can be friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:19 pm
> w <

`Ello
I'm Eddy-kun!
Hmm, I'm a j-rock fan.
Lesee...
I like manga/anime and other things
And well...that's all I can think of for now ;3

` ll [ E d w a r d ]

Cunning Fox

Random--Obsessions

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:22 pm
Hi, I'm not new but I'll introduce myself anyway.

I'm Tenten-x-Neji, but you can call me Icey if you prefer. Yes that's my name. I love the anime Naruto and I also love music~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:54 pm
Hello everyone! I was randomly invited to this guild the other day and decided to join cause it looks active and fun. I'm 23 and I've been on Gaia since June of 2006. I was invited to the GiB Induction guild on the very same day as I was invited to this one, so that's why I haven't posted here yet. sweatdrop

My interests are vast! But some of them include anime, manga, video games, reading, writing, drawing, and roeplaying. Specifically, I love Naruto, Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate SG-1, Lemony Snicket, The Edge Chronicles, Narnia, Final Fantasy, Mana games and MANY other things that I don't want to bore you with!

Anyway, I hope to have some fun here! It's nice to meet you all! I'm off to explore the guild now! *runs off*  

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

King_of_sky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:04 am
Hi I M new to this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:47 pm
See introduction for Mr.Ownage.  

incompletely evil

forkandspoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:16 pm
Hey, I'm Laura and I'm new!! I like music and food and sleeping...?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games