Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:37 pm

"Glad you agree!" Sealand was pleased that he seemed to have 'won' the argument with the older nation, "So... you going to sell me one of your goats now?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:38 pm

((NOOES NOT TEH E-TAPES!! IT MAKES EVERYTHING STICKY!!! *secretly wishes e-tape could fix it* Lucky! I couldn't find anything on Belarus))

"....I will wait for her then..."

((...I have to log off and on so my father won't catch me...))

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:44 pm

"No, you don't get one of my goats." Switzerland says, his face falling back to it's normal ] neutral look at Sealand's innocence. "You haven't given me a good enough reason yet." he says, waggling his finger again.

He looks to Belarus and whispers, "How do you put up with this kid, anyway?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:01 pm

"...Mr. Switzerland...it is quite easy.."
Belarus walks over to Sealand and pulls out a piece of cinnamon candy. Looking to Sealand, she pries open his mouth and sticks in.

".....sugar…..”

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Switzerland blinks. "Sugar is the last thing I'd put in that kid, you know. Who knows how hyper he'll get?" he says, taking a seat in one of the corner chairs.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:18 pm

((HOLAY JASUS my typos are bad. -fix'd-))

"......Hyper..?"

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:20 pm

((*didn't notice* =w= ))

"Yes, hyper." Switzerland says simply.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:23 pm

((sorry... mum kicked me off the 'puter @_@ ))

"B-but I gave you a very good reason! Don't you want to invest in attack go-!" his protest was abruptly cut short when the cinnamon candy was shoved in his mouth. And side effects of hyperness aside it seemed to distract him for the moment at least.

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:27 pm

((….Am I sick for wanting to tap General Winter..?))

Belarus blinked. “…….I do not understand..”
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:30 pm

"..I'm back...! I bought a lot of stuff...so...oomf!" The clutter of a few cans and bottles in the hallway sounded. She was so clumsy. "Oh no....I dropped the fruit!....erm...I got the tea bags....~"  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:30 pm

(('Sfine~))

Switzerland smirks. "At least he shut up." he says, satisfied. He takes some mental notes. Sugar + Sealand = silence.

He looks at Bela and rolls his eyes. "It's when someone gets overly-active and either 1) won't calm down or 2) won't shut up." he explains.

"Oh, Ukraine!" he gets up and goes to her side to help her with everything. "You certainly got a lot." he says, offering her a smile.

((Not at all, Bela. >>))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:35 pm

"@.@ Uh-huh. I didn't want any bags so...I um...grabbed everything with my arms..." She is not very bright when it comes to grocery shopping. "O-oh! I can get it!....I saw lots of things on sale so I kind of splurged...um."  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:39 pm

"Oh no, I insist. Please, let me help you." he says, holding his arms out. "I'll take the stuff you can't carry."

((Poor Switz, just trying to be nice and all. =w= ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Belarus blinked again. “…”

She looked over were the ruckus was. “….Oh, you are back..? ….Welcome….”

((I'M SO GLAD! MMMM, General Winter.... *drools*

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:43 pm

((poor ukraine. she doesn't understand the concept of plastic bags =w=))
"Uh-huh." she nodded at her sister. "Oh...that's right." she held out a bag with 2 fish in it. "These are...Ivan and Ivan 2. I got them for you. It's too cold for the pond so...I got a tank." she pointed her finger at the "tank" that was a fish bowl. "I also got.....cheese....wine....oh some ribbons and gloves for you as well, Bela.~ O-oh! Vash....um." Hands him the 10 pound cheese wheels.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games