Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Dasani looked over at Aria. "They got us." She said quietly. Vamp turned back around and looked at the cages. If he could only get Jason to go away....
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 pm

(Blah.. I wrote sigh twice)
Aria nodded, frowning a bit. "They won't have us for long." She said, shaking at the bars a bit. Jason laughed a bit, bending down next to her. "You're a feisty one aren't you?" He said in a silky voice that made her stomach twist. She glared back up. "You don't scare me." She said cooly. Jason fake cringed. "I like that.." He said, grabbing the bars and giving them a jerky shake. She fell back a bit, him laughing a bit.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Vamp walked over and put his foot on Jason's side, pushing him away from the cage. "You're job is to catch them, not flirt with them." He grumbled.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Jason fell over, smirking at him. That seemed to make him mad if anyhting. "No, it just makes my job all the better." He said, laughing a bit.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Vamp grabbed him by the front of the shirt with one hand and pulled him up a bit. "Do I have to kick your scaly a**?" He asked with a low growl.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Jason rolled his eyes a bit. "I'd like to see you try." He said, smiling a bit smugly. "You're already on a tight leash, mutt, I'm sure that collar's about to fry your brain."
(I feel so bad for talking to Vamp like this ^^""""")

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 pm

(XD;; This is really really weird, isn't it? I keep forgetting they aren't his flock, they're a bunch of total strangers to him.)
Vamp barred his fangs at him and lifted his other fist, getting ready to punch him in the face but Jason was right and the collar shocked him, making him drop him.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 pm

(XD;; Jason would be hitting him either way but it's just like, weird with the rest.)
Jason laughed, watching him. He walked to the other side of the room. His smirk vanished a bit. "Cross me and you're dead." He hissed. Tomoyo groaned a bit. She forced herself awake; the dart should've kept her out for longer, but she always had trouble sleeping in the firt place. Her eyes widened a bit at the metal bars above her. "Morning." Aria said a bit grimly.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 pm

(Yeah XD;;; )
"That would be in improvement.." Vamp growled under his breath, turning his back on him and walking away from the cages again.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:24 pm

"Hmph." Jason said, cooling off a bit as he leaned against the wall, looking at the cages.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Vamp went back to pointlessly pacing back and forth. Dasani mumbled something about "a house divided cannot stand" as she looked between the two. "Some old guy once said that." She said, looking over at Aria and Tomoyo.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:49 pm

"Hmm?" Aria asked, barely hearing. "Yeah..." She said. Tomoyo shrugged, closing her eyes a bit as she stared at the bars. It hadn't been long since the last time she'd been in here..

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Dasani looked out at the boys again. "Are we going to die now?" She asked the others softly. Vamp tried to ignore their talking and walked a little bit faster.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Aria shook her head. "I think so..." She said quietly. Tomoyo shook her head. "This was gonna happen eventually.. Might as well give up." "Shut up." Aria said angrily.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Dasani watched the two argue and made her mouth frown though there was no true emotion behind it. "You shouldn't be fighting too." She said and her eyes move to the boys again slowly. Vamp wished she'd stop looking at him.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games