Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"S'okay Jordan, I think he's figured it all out." Whit said. "You ..Okay Massy?" the young man added his fork hanging between his plate and his mouth, as Tomas did seem a little awed.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"We-"..Tomas started. He stopped and pushed down on Jordan's head with his palm as if to see if she were completely on the ground. "I knew you were an odd one Whit, but I never expected a school full of people like you. At least I certainly hope they're all not like you." Tomas removed his hand and his old smile came back as he turned to look at Whit.
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Yeah, no kidding" Avery said smiling into her cup of juice.
"Like we need more pervy guys who can turn invisible trying to get into the girls bathroom."

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit dropped his fork with a loud clatter onto his plate. "That happened once!" he emphasized. "Get caught one time and you're marked for life" he muttered picking his fork back up after Avery just rolled her eyes at him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί

Jordan swatted at the space above her head where Tomas' hand had been. "What do you mean, odd? Like Whit isn't?" She laughed floated backwards out of his reach just to mess with him. "Wait...Whit, you actually did that? I'm glad I'm not in Kindle..." She trailed off with a pointed look and smile at Avery.

User Image  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:53 pm
(Lol I edited it as I meant Tomas to be speaking to Whit, it works either way though I jogged 3.5 k woo. But I has no protein T.T )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Oh you have no idea" Avery said reaching for the plate of bacon. Grinning at the embarrassed flush she could feel coming off Whit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Tomas just smiled and gave Jordan's head and hand another pat. "So what else is there that people can do?" he asked leaning on the counter once more. His question directed at the group but his stare aimed at Ms. Powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:54 pm
((sure you can send me what you have and I can add in Alex or tell you what he'd do))

"So I take it this means we don't have to hide our powers anymore from Tomas?" Spencer muttered to Avery.

"You want all of us to show our powers?" Christopher asked hesitantly to Tomas.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 pm
(Okay I'll send it, though pls note, it's long and the format isn't quite right cause I'm pasting from Word to a PM.)

User Image

"Looks like it." Avery said to Spencer, sitting back with her own plate of bacon and selecting a piece to munch.

"Oh I was thinking tell, more than show. Like is there a list somewhere?" Tomas cocked his head to the side, feeling rather inexperienced. He wondered if Ms. Powers had any....powers...and he looked at her again speculatively. Though she seemed rather normal to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm
[ Silly Tomas, there's a list on the first page biggrin ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:52 pm
(AH such Whit I mean WIT o.0 ....yes that's exactly why I named him that.)

"Ahhmm, well there's a few. It's based off eye color actually. Uhm, ask...Ms. Powers??" Whit said ending on a high note and with a shrug. He had nothing.

"AH, yes, well...I supposed I could tell you. But you'd probably have to sign the same confidentiality waver that I did, for the safety of the kids. And speaking of, everyone had better be more careful about WHO they use their powers around from now on. There are plenty of other people unaware on this mountain and we don't need to cause a scene. We wouldn't want to get Whit's family in trouble." Ms. Powers finished with her hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί

Jordan met Ms. Power's eyes briefly and sheepishly. "Yeah, I got it. And blue's for flight! And water...and Silver's for Darkness! And some other stuff..."

User Image  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:14 pm
Silver? Tomas thought, then shrugged it off. He'd make Jen tell him later when the kids went to the party.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:16 pm
[ I sense a timeskip... -hinthint- ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 pm
(We could do ...after the party , or even back at school...o.0 and I could post the story of it later, as it's SOOooooOoo far from done. o.0 and Tomas could magically "make himself more available for Whit" during the school year wink )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 pm
((I have no problem with timeskipping to the party or even back to school. Maybe timeskip to that job shadow day I suggested))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:42 pm
[ I was thinking to the party, but back to school sounds okay, especially since it's way past Christmas at this point -lulz-.

Keep workin' on it Zetty! ^^

I definitely remember the job shadow day, following around teachers or something, I think. Mind re-explaining it Eternal? ]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 pm
((Well you can alter it if you want, since you are the RP creator. I was thinking that the students in the final grade of the high school section of the academy, or perhaps all of the high school section would go on a job location for a day, either at the school or otherwise. For example, Spencer would go to the family company for the day. Christopher would probably do something involving science or medicine.))

((It wouldn't be as logical to have the university level students do it as well, but you could if you wanted to.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 pm
(I'm good either way, Aves can go hang out at the doctor's office or something, and Whit can visit home with Tomas)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games