Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:26 pm
{{Couldn't find just the right clip, but this reminds me of a part in here starting at 5:50 and going to about 6:30 rofl }}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:30 am
{{Wow... Seriously, nothing else was posted in the 2 days I was gone? Nothing in story? GGG seems quiet this week.}}

Jessi had a couple tears falling down her cheeks as Daniel's words and emotions were revealed. When he stopped, though, her heart seemed to pause mid-beat. She desperately wanted to know what he was going to say! So, she quickly but gently grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. She smiled slightly and nodded at him to continue.  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 pm
Amy came into AS with a smile. She smiled at Haley and then sat down next to her at the information desk. She started working on the posters for Liada's potions so they could run them by her soon.

She also had the cat carrier beside her and fed the kittens when they got hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:59 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs with Cecil floating behind her* Hi Amy. Hi Haley. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:08 pm
Amy looked up from feeding the female kitten and smiled brightly when she saw Kits. "Hey Kits!! It's so good... who is that floating behind you?! It's so cute!!"

Haley glanced up, smiled at Kits, and then went back to drawing the poster.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 pm
*looks around, having thought none of her pets came with her* Huh?

*keeps hovering just out of Kits' sight* xd  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:13 pm
Amy giggled at the creature's antics and pointed with her free hand toward it. "It's a little light blue puffy creature that's flying just out of your site. It's so cute!! I guess another pet has decided to follow you home!"

{{So the cat isn't with Kits?}}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:22 pm
Light blue? *starts to turn one way, then quickly looks the other way* Cecil! *catches him* No, this isn't a new pet. Haven't you met Cecil?

*cackles wildly when Kits catches him* mrgreen

((Nope, Gin's not with her. Just needed something to balance the avi a bit.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:34 pm
{{lol!! He cackled! blaugh And ok. smile }}

Amy began to laugh at the sounds Cecil made and the look on his face. Her laughter got stronger and she had to stop feeding the kitten in her lap for a minute so she didn't jiggle it as she laughed.

She shook her head at Kits' question and tried to answer through her laughter. "No... No I've never met him. Maybe he's always hidden when I've come over? He's so funny!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm
*shrugs* It's possible. He does spend a lot of time sleeping. On my bed if I'm not in there to kick him off it. rolleyes *walks up to the desk* So, anything going on tonight?

*stretches out in Kits' arms, looking completely relaxed*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:45 pm
Jessi_Deramis
{{Wow... Seriously, nothing else was posted in the 2 days I was gone? Nothing in story? GGG seems quiet this week.}}

Jessi had a couple tears falling down her cheeks as Daniel's words and emotions were revealed. When he stopped, though, her heart seemed to pause mid-beat. She desperately wanted to know what he was going to say! So, she quickly but gently grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. She smiled slightly and nodded at him to continue.

{{ Ugh. Brain Status = Applesauce }}

Daniel looked down at the hand Jessi had taken and an eye gave a slight twitch from the corner. Looking back up, he saw her eyes now glistened with tears. He only hoped that they weren't the wrong sort. Trying to set his jaw to work, he swallowed hard.

"Jessi...I...no, you. You have changed me. You have shown me compassion, and understanding, and you have never let me slip anything past you. You showed me how to face my fears, you showed me that everything changes, and that change is good. You have shaped me more than maybe even I have."

Daniel closed his hand around Jessi's, and brought up his other hand to wrap around both of them.

"I was once so focused on myself and my past, that I almost became what I once was. Alone. I know now that I have been alone for so very, very long. Maybe not physically, but in essence. I was hurt, and so I ran, but I never faced those fears. Until now. After meeting you. And now I've decided. I don't want to be alone anymore."

Daniel closed his eyes, as all his fears fought to swallow him. The fear of loss struggled up with the fear of rejection. Desires to run, scream, disappear forever, all tumbled just behind his eyes. His temples throbbed, and the edges of his eyelids tried to moisten. His hands tried to squeeze ever tighter, and trembled as he fought them to stillness, to keep them from crushing Jessi's hand. Taking a deep breath, Daniel finally opened his eyes, and stared deep into Jessi's own.

"Jessi. However you may feel towards me, know this. I...ehh. I, love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:48 pm
Amy raised her head a little bit as Kits came closer to the desk so that she could see Cecil better. "Can I pet him? Would he mind?"

At Kits' question, she looked at the surface of the desk and the posters on it. "Haley and I are making posters to advertise Liada's potions being sold here soon. We'll run them by her as soon as we get them done. I had to take a break to feed the kittens. They're growing so fast!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:52 pm
Sure, you can pet him. He likes attention. 3nodding *looks back and forth between the kitten and Cecil for a moment* Wanna trade? That kitten looks impatient. xd *holds Cecil out to Amy*

*bends backwards over Kits' arm, looking upside-down at Haley*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:05 pm
{{Will respond soon, FS! biggrin }}

Haley felt eyes on her and looked up. She jumped slightly when she saw the small blue creature looking upside down at her from Kits' arms but then giggled.

Amy grinned brightly and nodded. "Sure! Sounds like a good trade right now."

She carefully handed over the kitten, who was wrapped in a white blanket, and the bottle. Then, she carefully took Cecil in her arms and giggled.

"You're an adorable little guy. You remind me of Thistle. She really likes attention, too."

Thistle squeaked softly from under the desk and then curled back up at Amy's feet.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
*gently takes the kitten, giving it the bottle* I guess he's kind of like Thistle... sometimes.

*looks up at Amy and yawns widely, then reaches up to poke at her hair*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games