Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:26 pm
Damien looked at him and tiled his head " You have rough hands and muscular arms, wielding a weapon is hell on your hands. " Damien took a step away from the now smoldering dummy and looked at the man, his blind eye seemed to twitch and damien rubbed it. That guy was going to get his just deserts when he saw him " I'm a Medical-Nin with a specialty in Genjutsu. " Damien caught the guy staring at his face, something that he was more then used to; but off putting everytime " Being a Medical Nin, you would think that I would have healed this up by now... but I kinda like it. " Damiens eyes seemed to continuously analyze the guy " So, I'm going to make myself clear..." He put away the saws and crossed his arms, this was the second time that he would be approached by someone that he didn't completely know " I don't do favors, the last guy that asked screwed me up pretty good. So... you know my answer. "

Damien wasn't a rude individual but he was kinda tired of the nonsense, he looked around the room and the man had been long gone " So, upon knowing that; how can I help you Kaileer?"

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----мy gaze returned to the boy at his comment. I ran my tongue over my teeth as an automatic reaction to resisting a snarky remark--it also halted the smirk that came with it. It was an unnecessary comment, considering I didn't give two shits what he thought. But I decided to be a bit nicer with my response, and held up my hands to dismiss any unneeded aggression. "Well, what you do and don't do doesn't matter when the request is from the Raikage herself. I was asked to find you, so I'm assuming she wants you for something." I stuck my hands back in my pockets and looked to the side. "So take it however you want. It's not my business." And done. I hoped I'd pleased Kinpaku in some way by retrieving the stuck-up genin for her. If he didn't want to do favors for someone, what was he doing as a shinobi? It was what we did when we weren't at each others' throats. Better yet, what was he doing in the medical department? I would have never guessed it, given his demeanor. Though... the only other medical shinobi I'd really known was Kazumi, and she was nothing like this guy here.
-----I felt a pang of empty pain in my chest at the thought of her. Even if I hadn't known her long, she was a friend. Now that I was back in Kumo, I was kind of forced to think about what happened again. The mortar I experienced was terrifying enough. I couldn't imagine how she might have felt... I could only hope she'd died on contact, and hadn't suffered first.
-----I looked back at the genin out of the corner of my eye, waiting to see what he did. My job was done, and whether he went or not wasn't my concern. But if he decided to pick a fight, well... I was already in a bad mood, and painful memories weren't helping to brighten it. If he wanted a fight, he would get it.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:45 am
Damien looked at the man and nodded, he knew that he possibly pissed off the man... damien had a way with words today " Look, I didn't mean to offend. A man approached me earlier and asked me for a favor and screwed up my eye. " He pointed at his right eye that was bloodshot and the eyelids were twitching, Damien knew that it was something that he was more then capable of handling but... it was just annoying. He nodded at the man and walked past " If your feeling alittle sore then we can sort it out, but for the time being i guess i should be going. "

Damien nodded and looked at Kalieer, he seemed to be a patient man but Damien was wearing him thin.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image

-----ι scowled after the genin as he left. It wasn't like I held anything against him personally. He'd just pissed me off with his comment. He'd have to start listening to his higher-ups if he was planning on making it far as a shinobi. If I had the opportunity, I would beat it into him.
-----No, I needed to stop thinking that way. At least he'd followed orders and, I assumed anyway, left to see the Raikage, who had also pissed me off. I already missed not having to think about it. Come to think of it, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go back to the office with him. Kinpaku had just said to find him, nothing about coming back. Whatever. I would check in later, after I got some rest and found Samuru. Preferably in that order. Sighing, I kicked the remains of the dummy and turned away.

[Exits to Apartments]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

-----αfter about an hour's nap, I managed to drag myself off of the couch--I hadn't bothered trying to make it to the bed--and make it to the dojo again. I was still tired, but got a bit more energy while I was up and moving around. Up and moving around just to sit down again for the next few hours. Meditating wasn't exactly something I enjoyed, but it was the only way to attain what I needed, and to be able protect the village against another attack. If the UHV had control of the Bijuu, it was entirely likely I hadn't seen my last one. Not to mention Samuru was the Nibi host. If he ever lost control of it... At the very least I wanted to be able to do something, unlike the last time. I'd become stronger since then, but I still had a long way to go.
-----Finding a fairly comfortable place to sit with some privacy wasn't all that difficult. It was the memory that came with what I was doing that was. It was when I learned the State of Healing that I'd first bumped into Kazumi. Literally. She'd tripped over me even though I hadn't been in the way. But it was because of things like her death that I had to get stronger. Sitting down in my secluded spot I'd found, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
-----I could use the other states almost effortlessly now. So long as I was in a calm mood, anyway. My anger from earlier had mostly dissipated with my sleep, but I still found it difficult to focus my chakra. That lingering frustration and the situation I'd been pulled into still tugged at the back of my mind. I would have to get rid of it before I could go any further. Deep breaths, in and out. Focus on my surroundings and perceive everything. I was no sensor, but in this state I could 'see' everything, thanks to one of the abilities I'd learned from other training. I just had to attain it first.
-----My chakra was as erratic as my anger, which for better or worse hadn't flared up in quite some time. Manifested as a whirlwind of leaves, it wasn't truly focused until every last one had been reattached to the branches of the metaphorical tree. It was a state of mind I had never quite reached, but something I had to do to attain the state I sought. Or at least that's what I assumed, since Zama no Akuma was the final state of the Hakemoto 'states of being'. Simple meditation wasn't going to cut it this time. I had to come to peace with the frustration I had faced over the last few months.
-----As much as I tried to ignore it, anger I felt started during the attack in Kumo, when Samuru and I were forced to run from the UHV soldiers because of Haituro's genjutsu. I would have died if I hadn't, but it still did its damage on my pride. I'd felt utterly useless then; I hadn't been able to do anything to help my village, and ended up doing the cleanup afterward. All of the faces I recognized on bodies I found... Kazumi and Viktor's above any others. It was there I had to start. I had to forgive myself for not being strong enough to keep them from dying. It wasn't my fault they died, but why couldn't I accept that? It wasn't enough just to be okay with it.
-----After the attack, despite being promoted first to chuunin and then to jounin, I faced the frustration of still being treated like a genin. I was asked to get supplies from Takumi, which I was fine with since I needed to go there anyway. But when Wanryoku was sent on some secret mission without me, I was infuriated. Maybe it was planned with a particular team in mind, and melee was already covered... Besides, I hadn't really proved myself capable of combat during the attack. Instead I was sent on another task to deliver a letter to a letter to Kirigakure.
-----My time in the Mist Village actually made me felt appreciated, and I forgot my anger for a while. I made a friend and got along well with the shinobi there, but I couldn't just abandon my village. I had to return eventually. But when I finally did, everything that had happened in Kiri was brushed off by the Raikage, and I was sent on a task to retrieve a genin, who gave me lip and I felt the desire to split it. If he'd pushed any further, I probably would have, too.
-----So I had acknowledged my anger. Now what? Grudges weren't exactly easy to expel. They locked themselves tightly into the heart and it was almost painful to let them go. Almost as painful as the sense of hatred that usually was associated with the grudge. I breathed slowly in and out, exploring the emotions I felt and searching for the root of what exactly caused them.
-----Honestly, the answer was almost too obvious. Jealousy was the core of all of it. Before even all of this happened, I hated anyone being better or stronger than I was. Trying to prove myself had almost resulted in me losing an eye when I was younger. That's when I realized that the frustration now I felt hadn't started during the attack, but before it, when I met Kazumi and Viktor. As ridiculous as it was, I was jealous of their relationship with each other. Then during the attack, I was helpless to do anything to save anyone. I wanted to be the best, even if consciously I knew that would never happen. I wanted to prove to everyone who faced me that I was stronger.
-----Unfortunately, I'd always had that problem. My temperament seemed to have mellowed out significantly--I hadn't gotten into a fight with anyone since receiving my headband, regardless of how close I might have been--because I used to get into fights with people all the time. That was a start, and one I needed. It was that feeling that I focused on, and I pushed all my other concerns away. That was one good thing that had impacted my life. Along with that, I'd made some true friends for the first time in my life. First Wan, then Kazumi and Viktor, Inka, and now I could count Samuru among that number. Or at least I felt I could. There was no way to say if he felt the same. They were considered friends because I felt the desire to protect them, even if I had failed to do so once before.
-----I could feel my chakra calming as I breathed the anger out of my system. The usual whirlwind of 'leaves' of my chakra was settling and becoming still. It was then that I could begin to focus on what I was after. Which went better than I originally expected. It was subtle, but I found a trace of chakra I didn't recognize. Or... no, I did recognize it. Sometimes I found residual chakra clinging to me from the people I came in contact with. This noticeably wasn't my own. As faint of a trace as it was, it was too strong, too dense to be from anyone I could think of.
-----Except...
-----The Sanbi, the Bijuu I found in the labyrinth direction. But I hadn't actually come in contact with it. So why was its residual chakra on me? The only answer I had was that the air had been permeated by its chakra, since that seemed to be where it lived. Given how weak it had been, though, it was still a surprise. Still, it was exactly what I needed to master the state of the demon.
-----It wasn't possible for someone like me to normally manipulate someone--or something---else's chakra. But the whole point of the state was to absorb and nullify demon chakra. The Hakemoto had the ability to steal chakra from a Bijuu and use it against them. It was also an incredibly dangerous state for us because it drained us so quickly. Besides that, the Bijuu had equally risky chakra, which is why I was glad that the residual energy on me was from a passive demon. Something aggressive could overwhelm me, and I didn't want to deal with that, especially right then. I didn't want to find out what would happen either.
-----Absorbing chakra required continuous physical contact with the demon's host, which, like in Samuru's case, meant they had to either accept it, or be restrained enough. I just hoped that getting the Bijuu's attention wouldn't mean the Nibi would attack me. Even with the state, I wasn't sure I could take on that kind of power on my own. Either way, I could use their chakra as my own to combat them. I didn't have that huge amount of chakra to use now, which was probably for the best. I could utilize the small amount I had to figure out how this worked.
-----I grasped at the residual chakra, pulling it into my own to merge with the metaphorical 'tree' of my stilled energy. Even for as small as it was, it was electric against my own, unsettling my already focused chakra. Deep breath in and out. Stay calm. Steadily, the foreign chakra merged with mine, becoming almost like fire in my blood. From there, I started moving the chakra, manipulating it through my body, one limb at a time, just like during chakra training. If I could manipulate as easily as my natural energy, facing much more demon chakra would become easier as well.
-----And just like that, it was as if everything fell into place. The Sanbi's energy became part of my own chakra pool. I opened my eyes, bringing myself back to the real world. Looking up at the sky, I judged at least a couple hours had passed. That hadn't taken as long as I imagined it would; maybe I was more in control than I thought. I pushed myself to my feet, still carefully moving the chakra through my system. I shifted my stance from relaxed to combat, but not the type that was prepared to attack so much as my normal stance for entering the states: one hand raised low in front of me, the other at my side and legs shoulder width apart. Focusing in front of me, I took several deep breaths in and out. Finally, one last inhale, and I released the excess chakra with a sharp exhale. With it, the fire in my veins vanished and the state faded away. Only time would tell if I had truly mastered it. As thrilling as the experience was, it wasn't something I wanted to face any time soon.
-----Oddly, despite losing chakra, I felt refreshed and energized, my earlier exhaustion having melted away. Right then I felt like I could take on anything; I almost wanted to get into a fight, not out of anger but to prove how much I had grown. I was ready to face the situations I had been dragged into, as well as face my frustrations and eliminate them for good. For now, I had to settle with waiting for Samuru.
[Zama no Akuma [State of the Demon] - B 22/22 LEARNED]
[Demonic Release - E - obtained]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

Samuru Sanmiitai

| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Bukijutsu : Weapon Specialist | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
Chakra 435 | Stamina 215

[✠]Arriving at the dojo, Samuru cast his gaze around for Kaileer, spotting the smaller jounin "Kaileer." he raised a hand in greeting as he came over, pausing to stand before him. Hands in his pockets, he glanced around "Is it safe to do this here?"[✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Tao-Benshin

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

-----ρerfect timing. The only reason I knew someone was there was thanks to the state of mind I was in. I heard footsteps above anything, and turned to find the source just as Samuru spoke. I likewise raised my hand to greet him, flashing him a grin. "Hey. You have great timing. I just finished." Gathering up my swords--I still had two with me, just because it felt unnatural otherwise--I hurried over to the older jounin. "Safe?" I echoed, and looked around the dojo. He had a point. If something did go wrong, we were right in the middle of the village. It was a pretty big area, yeah, but would mean little if the bijuu somehow got loose and went on a rampage again. Besides, if anyone decided to observe, I didn't want them to think I was just attacking Samuru. "Maybe... we should find somewhere away from the village." My gaze returned to him, and some of my concern slipped through. "Are you sure about this?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image

Samuru Sanmiitai

Chakra 435 | Stamina 215

[✠]Samuru tilted his head "Yeah, safe." he said, tightening his grip on his pockets "I trust this thing as far as I could throw it. And I sure as hell am not relying on my...conversation skills." he gave Kaileer a crooked grin and shrugged a shoulder "From what I read, the first two don't need to be tracked as closely as the latter. But I'll need you for the...second..." he slowed as Kaileer expressed concern. For him? He blinked, completely unsure of how to respond to the emotion "....I didn't want this thing. But I've got it and if I can learn to control it...all the better. So yeah, I'm going to say I'm sure." he replied, shaking off his jacket and setting it on the ground "For the moment, I've got to get the things attention. Do you know how to meditate?" he asked, in all seriousness. Samuru had never learned that particular skill....probably with negative effects on his personality but meh.[✠]

[✠]

Tao-Benshin

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

-----ι almost laughed out loud at the question, barely keeping myself from doing so. The humor wasn't in the question itself but the irony of. I stuck my hands in my pockets. "Heh... That's what I just spent the last few hours doing. A meditative state of mind is required for the Hakemoto states of being." Scratching my ear, I considered the best way to explain. "It's not easy for someone with as erratic of a temper as I have. I wasn't blessed with the levelheadedness of my clan." I shrugged, crossing my arms instead. "But meditation is a form of reflection. I usually focus on my chakra because it shows my state of mind. When it's calm, I know I'm where I need to be. Like right now. It's not something that comes quickly." My gaze dropped to the ground. He was trying to make contact with the Bijuu, which meant he would have to do... what? I'd found remnants of the Sanbi's chakra on me, so with that in mind, Samuru might be able to do something similar. But first he had to get in the right mindset. I looked back at him. "Do you have a visualization of your chakra? What does it materialize as?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

Samuru Sanmiitai

Chakra 435 | Stamina 215

[✠]Samuru didn't see the amusement but whatever. He listened nonetheless to Kaileer's explanation with attentiveness "Reflection...." he repeated, stopping his own dry chuckle. That was the one thing he didn't want to do but....if it was simple, maybe he could do that "Yes." he answered the first question, lifting an arm to examine it with a critical eye. His chakra had never been a source of calm and as he clenched his fist, he saw it, fighting him as it flowed around him like fire and wind. It was like a whirlwind on fire, defying him at every turn, reflecting him more perfectly than he cared to admit "Its...flames in a wind. Fighting and burning, spinning and coming back and going away." he arched an eyebrow at Kaileer "You're suggesting I attempt to...what, control it? Tame it in order to meditate so I can communicate with the beast?"[✠]

[✠]

Tao-Benshin

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

-----нis chakra was actually similar in manifestation to mine, and just as wild. I couldn't see chakra, so helping him beyond giving him an idea was impossible. But his answers to my strange questions answered for me his determination. This was something I needed to be serious about. "There are different methods of meditation. It's not just done by sitting in one spot. Some people need to move. It's all about personal preference." I had no preference because I got agitated regardless of what I did. "But since your chakra is so similar to mine, I can give you a better idea of what it's like to focus it. Your goal by meditating is to stop the whirlwind. Which means getting rid of any negative emotions you might be feeling. That's where the reflection comes in." I paused momentarily to let him absorb the information while I figured out how to say what needed said. He probably wasn't going to like it, but in the long run it might be better for him. "Most negative emotions we feel come from our pasts. If... you can come to terms with your past, you might be able to reach the state of mind you need." And if he could face his past maybe he would in turn be able to face Jae.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:32 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai walked straight into the room Raiju had claimed to practice in. She watched him for a moment until he finished what little training he could get in. "Good form. Maybe sometime I can give you a few pointers." Dai cleared her throat and walked up closer to Raiju. "So...Lady Kinpaku has assigned you, along with two others, as part of a squad. I'm your leader slash teacher." Dai shoved her hands into her jacket pockets. "We're leaving now. We're also meeting Yuka and Damien at the gate, so yeah....time to go."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 27,850 |
| Ryo: 10,600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Artless Angel

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  _____
                                                  CHAKRA_POOL ¦ 360360___STAMINA_POOL ¦ 160160___RANK: Genin________
                                                  ___heme: Radioactive___AC: 0___RYO: 0
                                                  _________lass: Ninjutsu Bukijutsu__illage: Kumogakure

___━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiju turned towards the familiar voice he heard from behind him. Daitomi-san? She praised him on his form, and offered to help him sometime in the future. It came as a bit of a shock to him, regarding their first encounter in the office. He bowed as she approached, "Thank you, and that would be nice, Daitomi-san." He rose, whipping his shaggy hair back in place with a simple jolt of his head. The Raikage had assigned him a squad, with Daitomi as their leader, and two others known as Damien and Yuka. "Damien. Yuka. Never heard of them." He mumbled to himself, pursing his lips together as he physically shrugged the thought away. Guess he would have to find out. They were preparing for departure at the gates. He hoped he was prepared enough for their journey, despite having learned very little. A price to pay for being idle. Nodding, he extended an arm towards the academy and dojo exit. "Alright, then. Lead the way, Sensei." A smile formed on his face, and he would follow behind Daitomi once she started to head towards the exit.
                                                  [ Exits to Gates ]

Out Of Clouds → [ ... ]
                                                  Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:19 pm
Dai gave him and a nod. "Alright then." She turned and began their journey to village gates.

Lazy post~
Artless Angel

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image

Samuru Sanmiitai

Chakra 435 | Stamina 215

[✠]Stop the whirlwind...easier said than done but Samuru sat on the ground carefully, shifting to gain a little more comfort. He could see his chakra, almost in the back of his mind, but he still listened to Kaileer ...come to terms with my past... he chuckled noiselessly, allowing his head to drop. Gods, but his past was the last thing that he could deal with. How much of his life had been about running away? he'd run from the men who had beat him, run from his father's dying screams, run from his mother, his sister, Jae...he blinked and realized the only person he'd ever run after was..."I have a twin. A brother." he said suddenly, feeling like to deal with the past and the negativity, Samuru would need to at least tell Kaileer that much.[✠]

[✠]

Tao-Benshin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games