Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

“I get that. Some people are rather hard to pinpoint.” Grace said recalling how her oldest cousin was sorted. Chloe had been hoping for Ravenclaw and instead was placed among the proud badgers. She fit in well there and made friends easily but even her fellow housemates said she should have been an eagle.

Following Anti to the carriages Grace was under the impression that there was more to her housemate then she really knew about. Regardless, she hoped maybe she could bring down Anti’s walls. Of course, she wasn’t going to push Anti into anything. Oddly enough Grace was more like Leo then she truly realized. Her actions of hanging around others that didn’t tend to have many friends was exactly the reason David entered their lives.

Getting to the carriages Grace knew what pulled them but unlike her sisters’ she could see them. “Don’t you think it’s kind of neat that these carriages are pulled by creatures only certain people can see?” she asked looking at the empty space. “I kind of wish I could see them but on the other hand I’d rather not.” She added climbing into the carriage after Anti.

User Image

With: Anti

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mira was impressed about what Wendy knew. Of course she didn’t know much herself about them. She liked Mr. Whitethorne regardless and he made Timothy’s mother happy. “I’m not exactly sure either but I’m pretty sure you are right about him not asking.” She replied. Honestly, Mira didn’t care blood meant nothing to her and the opinions of others wouldn’t change that.

Maybe Wendy had a point, it might be best for her not to bring Timothy. However if David and Leo said she could, would she really deny him that? This just got severally more complicated for her. If anyone knew the Avery’s it was Wendy and sure she could lie and say Timothy was a pureblood they were bound to find out it was just that…
“Maybe…” Mira muttered half in thought and half out. She’d play it by day she guessed, it was the best she could do.

Climbing in the carriage after Wendy, Mira shook her head before instantly going on the defensive.
“I’m not annoyed about losing my sister. I consider that a blessing. A little more warning would have been nice is all…” she said before quietly muttering. “And I hardly care or love her…” That’s when she started mentally putting everything Wendy had said together.

“Wait a minute… isn’t the heir of the Lillantine family, Evander?” Mira asked suddenly. “Meaning if you were considered as a suitable match and Evander happens to have a fiancée doesn’t that make you that someone?” she said looking to her friend with a small smile. That made her suspicions correct about the whole thing, there was no denying it now.

User Image

With: Wendy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
Third Year///Ravenclaw///PureBlood
═════════════════════════════════════

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather stepped off the train. She stretched and felt pretty stupid that she hadn't found any of her friends. She sighed and scratched the back of her head before pulling her hair into a messy ponytail on the nape of her neck. She looked around, practically standing on her tiptoes to see over people. Curse being Five foot two... She sighed before finally seeing a group of third years and her eyes lit up. She found them! Lyall, Tori, Rider, Kota and two that she didn't really know. Well... She recognized Prudence at least. She didn't recognize the other. Shrugging, the girl ran over, not minding that she was in her uniform before latching onto Kota's back. At least she was small. "Hi guys! Sorry, I got dragged into a car with my brother. He doesn't have any friends yet. Hi, I'm Feather Snow." She said introducing herself to Addison and, well reintroducing herself, to Prudence."I hope your summers were good."

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my Uniform
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Lyall, Kota, Addison, Rider, Prudence, Tori Rae
Although my mind keeps wandering to Looks like more friends!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy shrugged as Danica asked about her being angry at Eli and the little Chinese she did know, "You know I could teach you more if you want. My favorite nanny tutored me in Chinese. Mandarin Chinese to be exact. Actually I still sometimes go visit her and her family. Anyways, after like a year she was only speaking to me in Chinese, so..." She trailed off with a shrug and said, "Anyways, if you were actually ordering from Chinese you would need to know a hair more than please and thank-you to know what you are getting properly. And speaking Chinese is a lot easier than reading it. I've only in the past year or two gotten so I'm actually truly confident in my writing and reading of it."

"But, you were asking about me being angry at Eli?" She raised a brow and then narrowed her eyes at Eli, "You are so right about that. I'm not a total ditz you know... and he's totally acting like I have the plague or something for like no reason at all."

She looked at Eli and said, "My brother isn't giving out threats for no reason to you or anything, because, it is bad enough he's already abusing his power of head boy to essentially try to keep me grounded or some nonsense. Did you notice Dani, Eli, how it was only me who is not patrolling with anyone of the opposite gender like ever? Seriously he goes and gets engaged at 17 and he's trying to block me from ever having a chance to date like a normal person. I guess I did manage a date to the Yule Ball a couple years ago, but still..."

She shook her head sighing dramatically and then smiling perhaps her most typical genuine happy smile since the funeral of her mum, "Anyways, may I present the newest Vice Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team: moi!" She gave a small giggle and spun around and then grabbing Jean's and Danica's wrists-the ones closest to her- she tugged them towards the carriages, "Come on, we don't want to miss our ride!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Skipping Eli for this post per Dia's permission}

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: Fall of 2029
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
Wendy raised a brow as Mira went on the defense about her sister and said, "It's David. You know the type of family he's from. The fact he came of age should have been enough warning a proposal was going to happen from him." She sighed and then glanced to her friend who muttered something about not caring or loving her sister. Wendy raised a brow, doubting the validity of the statement but not bothering to argue it. When Mira began to put things together, Wendy didn't have a chance to bring up the matter of what Mira muttered.

Wendy blushed slightly, thankful for the darkness, as she looked away and her hands clenched the fabric of her skirt as she listened to Mira's conclusion and said, her voice steady and calm despite her tightly clenched fists of fabric, "Well aren't you clever, Miss Mitchell?"

She turned her blue eyes back to her friend and raised a brow, "And if it does, what of it? It caught me off guard, of course, and I know the Averys wouldn't have agreed to it as quickly if it hadn't been for David who was stupid enough to make a big thing about me and Mr. Lillantine going to the Yule Ball together. But, yes, of course I'm that individual. Not exactly like there are that many purebloods left to chose from at this point. Not 'proper' ones, at the very least." She let out a long sigh, unclenching her fists and said, "Like I said almost ironic, Mr. Lillantine and my conversation last year."

{OoC: }

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:20 pm
Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny frowned as Jojo blushed and looked away, murmuring. She was acting like she didn't want to see him. He hadn't done or said something he was going to regret later, did he? He wasn't sure. He was sure that he didn't like it. However, his face grew concerned when she started looking for something along the ground. Kenny cocked an eyebrow, figuring she might have misplaced something. "Umm, are you looking for something? Maybe I can help if I knew what it was." He honestly didn't mind. It was kind of his job as a prefect. Besides, as a seeker, he could probably spot it a lot easier than she could if it was small. The number of times he'd had to do it in practices and games definitely helped.

He shoved his hands into his pockets, scanning the ground before he froze. Oh, hell. He didn't do it again, did he? What was this, the third time this summer? He'd done it once by accident when he was out and about with Jer at a store. Thankfully, he'd discovered the theft before they left said store and he replaced it immediately. Second time, he had accidentally stolen one of Rhys's watches, and had to apologize profusely to his younger brother about what happened. Now, he had done it with Jojo. Or someone while he got off the train. He doubted the latter, he hadn't bumped into anyone. Sighing, he fished the bracelet out of his pocket, then nearly facepalmed. Of course it had to be shiny. He cleared his throat self-consciously and bit his lip as he held it out.
                                                  "Um, this isn't what you're looking for, is it? I, uh, I found it."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Dang, didn't mean to run into her!
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Station with Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Down
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Well, I'll definitely find her at the table, at least... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

σиє ∂αу, ι'м gσииα fσяgєт у σ υ я и α м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σиє ѕωєєт ∂αу, уσυ'яє gσииα ∂ я σ ω и ιи му ℓσѕт ραιи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          f є α я ιѕ σиℓу ιи σ υ я м ι и ∂ ѕ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ т α к ι и g σ ν є я αℓℓ тнє т ι м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo's mouth drew into a tight line when Kenny asked if she were looking for something; obviously she was, what else would she be doing? But, she wasn't really all that annoyed at him for asking the obvious, more she was embarrassed that he'd caught her looking like an idiot. Then again, it wasn't like there was ever at time he could catch her where she wasn't. She was pretty sure that she was an idiot most of the time. Still unable to look at him, she flushed, nodding. "Uh, yeah... a bracelet. It must've slipped off..." Gah, she wished he hadn't bumped into her. Whatever his opinion of her had been before, it couldn't have been all that positive, and now it was probably even worse. Bloody. Brilliant.

spaceThe Hufflepuff chewed her lip, pausing in her search. Why did it bother her so much that he thought she was an idiot? Not that she didn't always worry about that sort of thing, but... Right now, she kind of wanted to just crawl in a hole and have someone bury her in it. She wasn't usually that bad. A thought dawned, and she blushed crimson, mind stuttering to a halt. No. She was not going down that road. Except she apparently already had; she recalled that, after leaving his aunt's shop, in the moments where she wasn't beating her head against a wall for being a moron... Thinking about him had sort of made her feel like she used to feel about Darcy. Butterflies in the stomach feelings. And right now, she couldn't look at his face, because if she did then she'd see how much he obviously didn't want to be near her, and that thought was somehow worse. She ignored the little whisper of 'well he is pretty cute' in her head, in a voice that sounded suspiciously liker Ava's... It figured he'd be the one who thought this was funny, she thought bitterly, even though obviously the voice in her head wasn't him. She was pretty sure her cousin would say the same thing, anyway.

spaceWell, that settled it, then. Once they got to the castle, she was going to go to her own table, and then she'd spend the rest of the year avoiding him like the plague. It was the only solution; the last thing she needed was for him to realize she had a stupid crush on him and laugh at her over it. Besides... knowing her luck, he was probably gay, she thought bitterly. Seemed like every guy in her life was. The only boy she knew who she could even possibly call her friend who wasn't was Dylan, and he was gaga over Emily (seriously, the two of them were so obvious, Jojo had been silently screaming for them to snog the entire time they'd been in Germany). Well, and Darcy, but he was an adult, and married. And she was over that, anyway... Thank Merlin. But, the point was, she was cursed, clearly. Not that having a gay dad and gay friend was a curse per say, but given the complete lack of heterosexual guys in her life, it was sort of annoying. She couldn't so much as think a guy was cute without immediately tacking "But probably super gay" onto the end of the sentence.

spaceShe was drawn from her agitated thoughts by Kenny's voice, and looked over to see him holding her bracelet in his hand. Her eyes went wide, and she blushed again. "Yes! That's it!" she said, taking it from him. "Uuh... thanks for finding it," the Hufflepuff told him sheepishly, still unable to meet his gaze. "We should, um, probably get to the carriages." As she said this, she slipped the bracelet back on, and turned to walk away. She still needed to find someone to ride with... How many carriages were there, anyway? Maybe she'd end up in one alone. Wouldn't that just be par for the course? Again, she started chewing on her lip, and fiddling with the bracelet as she'd tried to earlier. It didn't even occur to her to ask Kenny if he'd ride with her, mostly because she didn't want to deal with the utter humiliation of him pointing out that he had other people he could ride with. Or him trying to very politely turn her down, since she didn't really figure he was the sort of guy to be mean about it... That was probably why she liked him in the first place. Which was stupid. A guy who politely tolerates your presence because he has to should not be the primary trait she looked for in a guy... But then, that was about as realistic as she could get, she figured.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ ρ σ σ я , ѕ ω є є т , ι и и σ ¢ єи т тнιиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ я у уσυя є у є ѕ , αи∂ т є ѕ т ι f у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ киσω уσυ ℓ ι ν є тσ в я є α к м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ∂ є и у , ѕ ω є є т ѕα¢ я ι f ι ¢ є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 pm
She takes the long way home.
Meets me in a field of stone.
She says "I don't know how I'm supposed to feel,
My body's cold and my guts are twisted steel."
And I feel like I'm some kind of Frankenstein-
Waiting for a shock to bring me back to life...
But I don't want to spend my time,
Waiting for lightning to strike.

User Image
D A V I D
" D A V E "
S H O I C H E T

GryffindorMugglebornSeventh Year

Dave's face lit up uncharacteristically upon seeing Elsie come off the train, though she was chatting to a younger year, and he was sure she saw him, though she was intercepted by Tanya as he made his way over, wishing he was a bit taller. He still got mistaken for a fifth year. A fifth year. Really.

He wondered how the prefect meeting had gone. Tanya was Head Girl, and League- Avery- whatever his name was now was Head Boy. Dave couldn't say he was thrilled about this, but there were probably worst people. Probably. As he thought this, he noticed Arsehole David giving some look towards Elsie, and was ready to glower before the other boy looked away. He came up on his girlfriend and his house mate as Tanya was speaking, and gently jostled into Elsie to let her know he was there. She slung an arm around his shoulders as she replied to Tanya, "Do I ask if you and Echo were snogging it up?", though there was a happy grin on her face.

Dave rolled his eyes. "Nah, you're a tad more subtle. Oh, how was your summer?" he mocked in a high, airy voice. "Have any fun?" Elsie sputtered in amusement at this before mussing up his hair in retaliation. "Eh, get off!" he batted her hand away and she stepped aside, poking him in the shoulder with a finger as she returned her attention to Tanya. "Yes, we snogged. Sometimes we snogged on the beach. We also got roped into 'babysitting' Morven-,"

"I almost killed her several times," Dave muttered, finished with rearranging his hair. Elsie waved this away as if it was a common complaint, which in the case of her younger sister, it probably was. "It was probably so Newlyn could spend some 'quality time' with her boyfriend Miles, though." She flushed faintly as she spoke, but pressed on. "Also, I beat Dave at every swim competition. Ever." She was as proud as an eight year old showing off a 'good participation' medal.

"I only learned last year," Dave retorted. "We can't all be bloody mermaids."

Elsie flipped her hair teasingly, but her expression soon softened again. "Do you really hate it? Being Head Girl, I mean? I assumed you'd get it, you or Leo, anyways."

OOC:
Yukina101

So underneath the concrete sky-
She puts her hand in mine.
She says "Life's a game we're meant to lose.
But stick by me and I will stick by you.
'Cause I'm like a princess in a castle high-
Waiting for a kiss to bring me back to life...
But I don't want to spend my time,
Waiting for just another guy."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette knew that any ride was probably better when she was included in it. When he told her about Tanya’s threats she couldn’t help but laugh. “That sounds like Tanya.” She said before adding. “And last time I checked Cathy’s right. You’d never do that. Now Tanya, I could picture her doing it.” She knew David would never do it. He flipped on her for trying to cause bodily harm to Sapphire at the Yule Ball, so it was more than expected.

“Kenny…?” Leonette questioned as David went on to explain that the guy skipped out on the meeting. “Well I guess I can forgive him.” She added. “Yeah, you’d be right on that.” She said looking in the general direction David was to spot Theo and Rory. “I was just looking over my notes and I guess kind of studying.” She answered as she looked back at him.

The Gryffindor knew that David would rather her not play Quidditch which was fine. It was clear that Gypsy’s time as captain still wasn’t sitting well with him. Leonette was pretty sure it never would, however she wasn’t going to walk away from the team. Granted she had considered it once or twice before. “Yes, I am and no, I didn’t quit. I will admit I did consider it at one point. However, I can’t abandon the team like that. Not after Toby left me in charge.” She explained.

Smiling at David when he told her to lead the way, Leonette headed off to the carriages. This would be the last year she’d see the Thestrals. “While we’re on the subject…” she said looking up at David. “Honest opinion, if you were in charge and needed a vice-captain. Would you go with someone who you know is graduating this year but you know you work really well with them? Or would you go with someone who’s got two years left but you haven’t really worked with them before. Oh and both are good dedicated players?” Leonette asked curiously. “And I’m referring to Tanya and Julius.” She added.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:18 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent Reserved Keeper

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene widened his eyes when Cathy admitted that she's angry at Eli, when it was because he was avoid her "like a plague". He gave them a "time-out" gesture and said, "Whoa, whoa, let's not take assumptions here and calm down." He was nervous about how Cathy was... what's the right term? Getting slightly rough at Eli. He did not ask for his friend to be angry and another who was avoiding her. Oh heavens, what was wrong with these two? It better not be Quidditch or "teenage drama".

He listened to Cathy's rant about how David was grounding her about dating and patrolling with girls only. What made him annoyed was then that Ravenclaw git got himself engaged and having a date while she wasn't allowed to date. Like, what did David think of his sister? A dumb ditz who would fall for anything? "That's..." He spoke, then he toned it down that only them four could hear, "That's not fair! Like, we've known you for five years and I know that you're smart enough not to fall for anything. I mean, okay sure older sibling duties and stuff but seriously ..." He shook his head with disagreement, he spent five years figuring out about how to ask Cathy out without being threatened by David and well, his fifth year ruined it for him. 'Who in their right mind would give David the right to be Head Boy?' He sighed thinking of that.... that... git. But he didn't even know if older siblings do that normally, too bad he's the only child of the family.

His train of thought, as usual, crashed again when Cathy smiled and announced her position as Hufflepuff's Quidditch Vice Captain, "That's so awesome!" Chasers tend to have lots of trouble in the matches, avoiding bludgers and all. He supposed he should not worry about her getting hurt, she's been chaser for four years give or take.

His face was flushed with red when Cathy grabbed his wrist and hugged him and Dani towards the (weird) carriages, which usually happened when anybody made contact with him, being hugged or being grabbed in the wrist for example, though in Cathy's case it was different. The only person whom he did not mind about those were his parents, that's it. "Oh, uhm, okay:" He stammered then looked back at Eli with a worried face and called, "I-- I'll get to talk to you later!"

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Cathy, Dani, And Eli.
Attire: Ravenclaw Uniform plus Hoodie

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:54 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

"Most people suspect me of as much though," David said with a shrug in regards to Tanya's threats and whether or not he'd actually do so-which he wouldn't-but he had the sort of reputation that might actually act as Tanya threatened she and David would do so if any of the prefects stepped out of line. David raised a brow actually surprised when Leo said she actually considered quitting the team at one point. He couldn't see why she'd actually do so. He said nothing though as they arrived to the carriage and got in after Leo and settled in when she asked him about vice-captain.

David shook his head and said with half a laugh, "I wouldn't be in charge. Ever. And the last time I was on a broom was in my first year because I was required to for my grades to stay up. Granted if I knew I was going to just fail one of my OWLs anyways..." He shrugged and then said growing more sober on the matter, "Honestly, wouldn't Cathy be a better one to ask? Beyond her being on your rival quidditch team and she might very well try to sabotage your chances of winning by giving poor advice... but no. Julius? Isn't he a sixth year? One of the blue haired triplets. He's dating Sapphire's younger sister-well one of them. I'm impressed he won over Sapphire, she was out for his blood a couple years back."

He shook his head and said, "No. Here's the best advice I can give-which really isn't any advice: consider what is more important for you. Do you care more about the year you have left on the team or do you care more about leaving a foundation and legacy for the future? Then again, Gypsy made Xavier her vice-captain and they were in the same year. I'm pretty sure Echo was handed the mess the team is. Apparently Ravenclaws in general don't care much for quidditch. Imagine that?" He added with a small laugh as the carriage arrived at the castle.

"Anyways, just consider what is more important to you and just go with that," David said. "I figure you'll want to be down at your own table this year since it is your last sorting feast... So, see you later then?" He asked kissing her on the cheek and getting up to leave.

{OoC: }
Quote:

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Jasper knew that they weren’t being very fair to Iñigo but really want were they supposed to say. “Sorry, it’s kind of complicated to explain…” he told him. Honestly he didn’t want to say because he didn’t what Alice to be bothered by it being out there. Where he knew Alice didn’t want it getting out because she didn’t want Jasper to be bothered. Both knew they were probably too sincere for their own good.

“Yeah, sorry Iñigo maybe we’ll get around to explaining things later.” Alice said with smile. At least he wasn’t completely bothered by them not telling him. “Okay, I didn’t think about that.” Jasper replied to Iñigo’s response. Truth was Lexine could be anywhere. “Well we’ll see her in the Great Hall right? So if she doesn’t find us…” Alice started to say. “And we don’t find her then we’ll find each other there.” Jasper continued. Somehow it was hard to believe they really weren’t twin related sometimes. “Yeah, so what’s the game plan search for Lexine, wait and pray, or grab a carriage and meet her up at the castle?” Alice asked curiously.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Iñigo

RedEagleEye007
Arkendrai

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Was Wendy on the role with points or what? Mira leaned on her hand as she looked over at her. “Fair enough, I probably should have known.” She said but she’d just wanted David to tell her himself. Regardless she was relatively over that now. Ultimately letting it everything go and just be happy for him and Leo was a much easier approach.

“I can be.” Mira said still smiling. Honestly she didn’t get what the whole let’s be secret was about. “Well then you sure keep it quiet.” She said looking over at her. “Regardless, congratulations I guess.” Honestly Mira thought that would be reason enough to be annoyed. “I’m not going to say my initial thoughts on it though as it hardly seems worth it.” She told her. “Either way I’ll continue being nice to him for all intensive purposes.” She added as they pulled up to the castle. “Although I’ll admit for being a friend of yours I’m surprised you didn’t tell me.” She said getting out of the carriage.

(Exit to Slytherin Table)

User Image

With: Wendy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:16 pm
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti stared at Grace, her mouth in a tight line. She never could have expected what had just come out of the blonde girl's mouth. For someone so cheery, wasn't that a bit morbid? It was jarring. She sat up straighter in her seat, spine erect. "Not really," she said quietly. "I think it's cruel, to have them here." She grimaced slightly. "The thestrals, I mean. They could have picked any other creature to pull these carriages, but they choose the one only those who've seen Death can see. And we don't ride in them until our second year. It's like telling us our childhoods are dead as of right now, by reminding us of what we've lost." It was the most she had said in the last hour. She frowned, regretting speaking up to begin with, since Grace probably thought her horrid now at worst now, and a freak at best. She bit down on her tongue until the carriage was slowing to a halt at the top of the cliff the castle was located on. Then she slipped out of it, pace uncertain as she was unsure if the other girl even wanted to follow her or not .

OOC:
((Do you want to just post Grace at the Ravenclaw Table next, since the Sorting's begun?))
murruelecrueset

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette knew he’d mention how he’d never do anything flying related and she smiled. “I know that, I’m being hypothetical.” She said jokingly. Thinking about whether Cathy was a better option to talk it over with although there were positives there were negatives. “Maybe but Cathy probably would give me the wrong kind of advice.” she said figuring she could probably just flip everything she said.

“That’s right he’s a sixth year… see this is why I write this stuff down.” Leonette said feeling like her brain was on over drive. “Yeah, Celaena she’s on the team too.” She answered. Before listening to his advice or what little advice he could give. To Leonette it was probably the best advice he could give. “I can imagine.” She added with a small smile. With her cousin’s girlfriend playing professional Quidditch she found it hard to believe all Ravenclaws didn’t care, although her sister Grace was never into it.

Leonette gave David a small nod. “Yeah, I figure since we have the rest of our lives to be together I can spare one night with my own house.” She said a part of her still lingered on wanting to be with him. “I’ll see you later. Oh and David thanks for the advice. It really helped.” She said giving him a quick kiss. Now she was off to sit with her own house for what would be her last start of the year.

(Exit to Great Hall - Gryffindor Table?)

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games