Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:02 pm
Kay9214
Eh, I didn't much care for it.

It's supposed to be working now.

It's one of those games where you click three or more of the same colored block and they disappear and everything above it falls or pushes together.

A Diamond Dash like game huh? I hope it's working now. I'll try to play later when I get back. Sorry but I have to go now, I'll have to get ready for today's training smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 pm
Blood Maverick
scuttlefish
Ahaha, that'd explain it.
I'm not too sociable outside of school and everything, so I'm working to change that.

-picks up one fish and sits on hind legs in front of weird zombie Scuttlefish friend and carefully holds fish in front paws and then puts fish in zombie friends mouth and purrs loudly- FISHES FOR YOU BELLY!!! FRIEND KAY SAYSED FRIEND ZOMBIE SCUTTLEFISH LOOKSED HUNGRY!!! BLOOD SHARE!!!

-purrs and sits down happily- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

Why thank you :3
-scratches behind ears-  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214

I dunno if there are any aliens around, but that zombie Scuttlefish sure looks hungry. o.o

-sits down confused and whimpers a little- BLOOD NO UNDERSTANDS!!! FRIEND KAY TOLDSED BLOOD THERE ALIENSED HERE AND THEY GOOD!!!

-gives sad griffin eyes- FRIEND KAY NO TELLS BLOOD LIES??? BLOOD EVEN FEEDEDS FISHES TO ONE!!!

-hangs head sadly and droops wings and tail- BLOOD BE GOOD GRIFFIN AND BRINGS MORE FISHES FOR GOOD FRIEND ALIENS!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

I meant right now. o.o

People are always coming and got in here. None of my visitors are aliens right now. @.@

They come and they go and the visitors all change.

Oh, Terry is a Vulcan, so she's an alien!

-looks at friend Kay with big eyes- FRIEND KAY FINDS GOOD FRIEND ALIENS TO EATED FISHES???

-sits and looks at pile of fishes and bats at one with one paw- BLOOD GIVES FISHES TO NEW FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY!!! FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY NO STARVES!!!

-purrs loudly and slowly bites at one fish and swallows it whole and then sits back up and starts bathing fur and feathers-

Blood always very considerate. xD

this is my name XD

Terry, Blood has fishies for new alien friend Terry! blaugh

-purrs happily and bats at pile of fishes- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD WAITSED FOR GOOD FRIEND ALIEN TERRY!!!

-looks at friend Kay confused- BLOOD NO KNOW WHATS VULCAN IS??? IS ITS LIKES GRIFFIN AND HAS PRETTY WINGS???  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:05 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
Eh, I didn't much care for it.

It's supposed to be working now.

It's one of those games where you click three or more of the same colored block and they disappear and everything above it falls or pushes together.

A Diamond Dash like game huh? I hope it's working now. I'll try to play later when I get back. Sorry but I have to go now, I'll have to get ready for today's training smile

See ya. Good luck!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:06 pm
scuttlefish
Blood Maverick
scuttlefish
Ahaha, that'd explain it.
I'm not too sociable outside of school and everything, so I'm working to change that.

-picks up one fish and sits on hind legs in front of weird zombie Scuttlefish friend and carefully holds fish in front paws and then puts fish in zombie friends mouth and purrs loudly- FISHES FOR YOU BELLY!!! FRIEND KAY SAYSED FRIEND ZOMBIE SCUTTLEFISH LOOKSED HUNGRY!!! BLOOD SHARE!!!

-purrs and sits down happily- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

Why thank you :3
-scratches behind ears-

-purrs happily and lifts up head to have chin and neck scratched- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:07 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-sits down confused and whimpers a little- BLOOD NO UNDERSTANDS!!! FRIEND KAY TOLDSED BLOOD THERE ALIENSED HERE AND THEY GOOD!!!

-gives sad griffin eyes- FRIEND KAY NO TELLS BLOOD LIES??? BLOOD EVEN FEEDEDS FISHES TO ONE!!!

-hangs head sadly and droops wings and tail- BLOOD BE GOOD GRIFFIN AND BRINGS MORE FISHES FOR GOOD FRIEND ALIENS!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

I meant right now. o.o

People are always coming and got in here. None of my visitors are aliens right now. @.@

-looks at friend Kay with big eyes- FRIEND KAY FINDS GOOD FRIEND ALIENS TO EATED FISHES???

-sits and looks at pile of fishes and bats at one with one paw- BLOOD GIVES FISHES TO NEW FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY!!! FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY NO STARVES!!!

-purrs loudly and slowly bites at one fish and swallows it whole and then sits back up and starts bathing fur and feathers-

this is my name XD

-purrs happily and bats at pile of fishes- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD WAITSED FOR GOOD FRIEND ALIEN TERRY!!!

-looks at friend Kay confused- BLOOD NO KNOW WHATS VULCAN IS??? IS ITS LIKES GRIFFIN AND HAS PRETTY WINGS???

Nope, it's an alien that looks like normal people but with pointy ears.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:12 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214

I meant right now. o.o

this is my name XD

-sits down and makes sounds as if laughing- FRIEND TERRY VULCAN GOOD ALIEN LOOKSED LIKES ELF!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:13 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

this is my name XD

-sits down and makes sounds as if laughing- FRIEND TERRY VULCAN GOOD ALIEN LOOKSED LIKES ELF!!!

Yes. Alien friend Terry looks like an elf. xD

We should make sure to tell her that.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214

-purrs loudly and nods griffin head- BLOOD MAKESED SURES TO TELL GOOD ALIEN NEW FRIEND TERRY VULCAN EVERYTHINGS!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:39 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

What's Friday?

a friend is takin us to a very spiritual place near the coast..... we're going to browse the shops have lunch in the park and enjoy ourselves and RELAX... and Im thinkin of gettin a alternative healin treatment... then that night im gonna head over to my friends place where she has meditation on friday evening...them imma come home and have a private lil bon fire to myself and a couple drinks... lol... a nice relaxin day... should improve my disposition some...

Oh, that all sounds very cool! blaugh

I hope you enjoy yourself. ^__^

me too ty dude... i really need it... im feelin "the beast within" gettin restless... sooo yea... time to reground and refocus...

Oh my... Indeed.

So, how are you today?

had a really shitty day and am ready to have a cup of either cappy or tea and go back to bed.... but yea... s**t happens and thats not gonna happen for a couple hours...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looking up smiling but worried** I am out of the cage but not the room.......somethings wrong........Mike is very mad........saying my partner won't find me..........

Oh, that's good. ^__^

Oh, oh my. Stereotypical egomaniacal ranting right? Usually means a bad guy is about to lose? D:

if you mean a lot of cursing then yes.......you really think so????

Well, that's not what I meant, but that's a good indicator too!

**laying my head down again** it is quiet again........time to sleep...............

night night Kay.......thanks again........**yawns and then smiles**

Good night! ^___^

hihi Kay!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:53 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214

-purrs loudly and nods griffin head- BLOOD MAKESED SURES TO TELL GOOD ALIEN NEW FRIEND TERRY VULCAN EVERYTHINGS!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

Blood very good griffin indeed. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:55 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

What's Friday?

a friend is takin us to a very spiritual place near the coast..... we're going to browse the shops have lunch in the park and enjoy ourselves and RELAX... and Im thinkin of gettin a alternative healin treatment... then that night im gonna head over to my friends place where she has meditation on friday evening...them imma come home and have a private lil bon fire to myself and a couple drinks... lol... a nice relaxin day... should improve my disposition some...

Oh, that all sounds very cool! blaugh

I hope you enjoy yourself. ^__^

me too ty dude... i really need it... im feelin "the beast within" gettin restless... sooo yea... time to reground and refocus...

Oh my... Indeed.

So, how are you today?

had a really shitty day and am ready to have a cup of either cappy or tea and go back to bed.... but yea... s**t happens and thats not gonna happen for a couple hours...

Oh dear. Hope you feel better soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laying my head down again** it is quiet again........time to sleep...............

Good night! ^___^

hihi Kay!!

Hello! ^___^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night! ^___^

hihi Kay!!

Hello! ^___^

how are you tonight??  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games