Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 am

Tomoyo looked over at Dasani. "Sorry..." She said, Aria shrugging it off. "We're going to be here for a while, we should just.. I don't know.." She said.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 am

chris sat down in front of erin's cage waiting for her to wake up but at the same time didnt want her too. a few minutes passed before she woke. "ugh...wat happened?" she groggily asked. "home scary home.." blake muttered angrily to her. "we shudnt even b here.." he mumbled to himself and then looked at her wishing he was in the same cage with her. she smiled and then looked over at chris who was just staring at her with a blank face. "well goodmorning sunshine." she greeted in a monotone voice. erin glared at her and resisted the urge to knock the cage and herself over on chris. "why the hell did u do this to us? i thought u wer with us?" "i lied." she simply said with a shrug of her shoulders. 'i am soo sorry erin. i wish i had just stayed with u guys.' she thought to her. "no u arent." erin hissed at her.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Vamp wished again that Jason would leave, like he actually thought things like praying and wishing worked. He ignored Chris who didn't seem to be doing anything at this point. He stopped and faces Jason. "I'm an idioit..." He growled then pulled his trank and pointed it at him with a good aim.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Jason hissed a bit, drawing his gun as well. "Couldn't be a good little runt, could you now?" He asked. "You don't have the nerve."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:39 pm

both erin and chris whipped their heads in jason and vamps direction. erin ignored them and then squished herself to the back of her cage.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:48 pm

"Try me!" Vamp snarled. He reaimed, turning the gun to the side and tilting his head a bit, squinting so he made sure to get the shot just right. He knew he'd have to move fast if he actually wanted to do it, because after he shot it was only a matter of seconds before the collar on his neck and the bracelets on his wrists turned him into emo-boy-flavored fishsticks.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 pm

chris stood up and grabbed her tranq and turned it on and looked at it wondering if she shud help vamp out or not. she looked from vamp to jason waiting to see wat wud happen.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 pm

"Bring it, goth!" He snarled, putting his finger on the trigger and squeezing it, missing him on purpose. He looked at Chris. 'If he gets me make sure the mutants stay locked up.' He thought hard, hoping she'd get it.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:01 pm

chris nodded and then sent to vamp, 'wat r u planning vamp??? r u gonna try and break out??' she sent panicing on who to side with.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Vamp just growled and pulled the trigger on his trank, aiming for Jason's left shoulder. He didn't stop to see if it'd hit or not and ran to the cages undoing as many as he could as fast as he could. He yelled out when his collar and bracelets shocked him hard, seizing up. 'I can't get out but they can.' He mannaged to think.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Jason grabbed his shoulder, beginning to get dizzy. He jumped at Vamp but the jump was really weak. He went limp on the floor as the trank knocked him out. Tomoyo watched Vamp with curious eyes as she got out. She looked at him and frowned a bit. "You aren't much of a bad guy.." She murmured, looking at his shock collar and bracelets.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Vamp looked down at Tomoyo and narrowed his eyes a bit. "Shut up, Shorty." He growled and grabbed her by the shoulder, starting to push her towards the door. He yelled again and his hand clamped hard on her shoulder when he was shocked again.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:23 pm

chris helped him undo the locks and managed to get erin, blake and hannah out before her anklet started shocking her foot giving her a dead leg. chris tossed the tranq over to erin and said, "go."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Tomoyo growled a bit. "Who are you calling short?! Not everyone can be a freaking giant!" She said, cringing a bit from his hand and trying to puush him away. Kazumi grabbed Tomoyo. "C'mon.." She murmured.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games