Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:59 pm
(( Makes sense. [ I laugh at the poor sap who gets Sullie ]

Not sure how Rp-ing would work out with that, but we can try if you guys want. We have about half high-school level, so I think it'd be an 'everyone does it' kind of event.

But we're totally having at least one normal day of class after this. *nods head*

On another note, if I ever found some free time, what do you guys think of me providing hotlinks to specific parts of the Rp on the first page (like for Ali & Zaias' Christmas special and the beginning and end of days) ? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 pm
((Sure))

((What if someone wanted to get Dr. Sullivan?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:05 pm
(Hot links is good ideas 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:29 pm
[ ...Chris? lulz

Also, someone is getting Doc Martel because I had an idea for some sort of 'plot' 'development' (It will probably be pretty lame, but meh

Okay, so when I get the chance I'll work on the hot links ^^ ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 pm
(Eh give him Aves, she hasn't seen him in a bit >.>...)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 pm
[ Great. You know he likes Avery. In the 'Your powers....ME WANT STUDY' kind of way

Totally not creepy.

THE MACDOUGAL ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:43 pm
(Dude, with Avery's life this year? Her Powers being the focus of the conversation/obsession is like a welcome relief o.o Lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:46 pm
[ Alright, so Time skip to...which day should we make it? Sometime in March? ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:48 pm
(March 1st! After all in 15 minutes that's what it will be!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 pm
Time Skip to March 1st!  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:06 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery yawned and stretched as she relaxed after swatting off her alarm. Today would prove to be an interesting day. It was a career day of sorts, and kind of a goof off day for the older students.
She herself had been relegated to Doc Martel. Probably for more assessment, not that she cared. Been there, done that.

She slinked out of bed and headed for the bathroom to rinse out her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:11 pm
[ Way to lazy right now to copy-paste Jordan's posting style razz ]

Jordan rolled out of her top bunk and floated down to the floor as always, staying upside-down a bit to really wake up. She had some teacher, or worker or something, but she couldn't quite remember who it was.

[ Did it have to be someone who does something other than teach? I really don't care either way... ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 pm
(Go work at the Talon's nest! with Karley! Give the gangs hell for her!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:51 am
((Yup, any job. Those working with teachers and staff at the school or nearby would just be able to see each other during the day I would think))

Christopher was getting ready for his job shadow day. He just had a shower and was now getting dressed. He wondered which dress shirt and tie would be best for hanging around the school dentist office all day. He had asked Dr. Sullivan if he could shadow him for the day back during their break up at Whit's chateau. Should he wear a white shirt and red tie, a white shirt and black tie? Light blue shirt with a dark blue tie? Hmm, decisions, decisions.

((Now you know what he asked to speak to him about :3 ))

Spencer had gone home the night before so that he could get ready and head off to the family's company headquarters with his father. This was the second year he was job shadowing there.

Alex was spending the day at a military base.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:55 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit stood in an open field of the school while the helicopter touched down. Tomas was inside and quick to open the door.
Whit saw the man sneak a glance at the school before ducking down to grab him in a headlock.
"Hey!" he said grasping for a hold.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Hey yourself! " Tomas squeezed a little harder before he let go. He kept a hand on Whit's neck as he made sure the younger man ducked under the still whirling helicopter blades.

Unnecessary, but caring for those who mattered was part of Tomas' involuntary belief system. If there was such a thing.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games