Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 pm
"Aww!!"

Amy's heart melted as Cecil yawned and she tickled his stomach as he started to poke at her hair.

"But he seems a lot calmer than she was... Of course, maybe he's just tired. How do you get him to make sounds again?"

The kitten in Kits' arms mewed loudly as she changed hands, but as soon as Kits fed her the bottle, she quieted down and wrapped her little paws around Kits' fingers, the ones that were holding the bottle. {{I've actually had kittens do that!! XD}}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:24 pm
*smiles down at the kitten* He's definitely got a mind of his own. When he wants to say something, he will. And don't be fooled by the sleepy looks. He's just waiting for you to let your guard down.

Ooh! *laughs when his stomach is tickled*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:34 pm
Amy giggled. "You make him sound like a scheming mastermind."

When Cecil made a sound and then laughed, Amy herself started to laugh loudly. "Oh my gosh! He almost sounds human sometimes! I can't believe I never met him at your house."

She continued to tickle his stomach gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:41 pm
You'd be surprised. stare He's not very smart, but sometimes I wonder about him...

*catches Amy's hand and holds it against him*

I'm surprised you haven't too. He's really not that good at hiding. *looks down at the kitten* Amy, have you tried starting the kittens on solid food yet? They're probably ready to start sampling it.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:49 pm
Amy giggled as Cecil grabbed her hand. "He grabbed my hand! He's so cute..."

She looked up at Kits when she asked her a question. "Yeah, I have. Bonnie told me when I should start giving them solid food. Well, mixing it up with their milk from time to time. They could be on solid food completely right now, but Bonnie said there are a lot of vitamins in this milk. So, I try to give them a couple bottles a day still."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm
Yeah, he is cute... That's good that you've started them on solid food. It's probably a good idea to leave some food out for them all the time and eventually wean them off the bottle. *nods*

*blows a raspberry at Amy* 4laugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:59 pm
FireSpark
{{ Ugh. Brain Status = Applesauce }}

Daniel looked down at the hand Jessi had taken and an eye gave a slight twitch from the corner. Looking back up, he saw her eyes now glistened with tears. He only hoped that they weren't the wrong sort. Trying to set his jaw to work, he swallowed hard.

"Jessi...I...no, you. You have changed me. You have shown me compassion, and understanding, and you have never let me slip anything past you. You showed me how to face my fears, you showed me that everything changes, and that change is good. You have shaped me more than maybe even I have."

Daniel closed his hand around Jessi's, and brought up his other hand to wrap around both of them.

"I was once so focused on myself and my past, that I almost became what I once was. Alone. I know now that I have been alone for so very, very long. Maybe not physically, but in essence. I was hurt, and so I ran, but I never faced those fears. Until now. After meeting you. And now I've decided. I don't want to be alone anymore."

Daniel closed his eyes, as all his fears fought to swallow him. The fear of loss struggled up with the fear of rejection. Desires to run, scream, disappear forever, all tumbled just behind his eyes. His temples throbbed, and the edges of his eyelids tried to moisten. His hands tried to squeeze ever tighter, and trembled as he fought them to stillness, to keep them from crushing Jessi's hand. Taking a deep breath, Daniel finally opened his eyes, and stared deep into Jessi's own.

"Jessi. However you may feel towards me, know this. I...ehh. I, love you."

{{I love the new guild quote notice feature! biggrin }}

Jessi's heart lept and she gasped softly. Her breathing was shallow so that she could hear every little thing Daniel said.

She didn't know how to verbally respond. She didn't feel like she could say anything. She was afraid nothing would come out if she tried.

Jessi slowly brought up her free hand. It was shaking just a little bit. She finally rested her hand on the side of Daniel's face. Her thumb stroked his cheekbone. Then, she leaned toward him. It felt like an eternity, but finally, her lips were just a centimeter away from Daniel's.

She closed her eyes and finally, finally her lips brushed against his.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm
"You don't think they'd get too fat if I left them food out all the time and still gave them bottles?"

She heard a weird sound and looked down at Cecil in her arms. She saw the expression on his face and still heard the sound. It was coming from him!

She threw her head back and laughed.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:06 pm
*shakes her head* No. They'll eat the food more and naturally want that rather than the bottles. You don't want to leave a lot of food out anyway, just a little in a dish so it's there for them. Besides, kittens work off a lot of energy playing.

*stops with his tongue sticking out*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:16 pm
"That's a good point... I hadn't thought of it like that. I'll try that tonight! Thank you Kits."

She smiled at her. Then, she looked down at Cecil when he suddenly stopped making noises. When she saw his tongue sticking out, she laughed and lightly flicked it with her index finger.

She looked back up at Kits. "Hey Kits, since you're here, do you remember when we talked about you designing an outfit for me? Like, you thinking of a certain outfit and then I'd use my powers to tap into what you're seeing in your mind and I'd transfigure the outfit on me? Do you want to do that now? Shouldn't take long."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:24 pm
You're welcome. You don't want to have to keep bottle feeding them anyway. It's not good for them.

*playfully tries to catch Amy's finger with his mouth* Ey!

Sure, we can do that now. *grins* I think she's done eating anyway. *looks down at the kitten, who doesn't seem as interested in the bottle*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 pm
Daniel's eyes closed almost instinctively as Jessi's lips finally pressed against his. As they did, all his tension, all his worry and fear, simply vanished. His whole body suddenly relaxed as a warm glow filled him. His breath caught, but in such a way that he wished would never end. He leaned only slightly into the kiss, adding his own figurative weight to the moment. And as the moment stretched, Daniel's mind began flashing with memories. Memories of his ancient past, and some that seemed newer. Memories of Nadya were strong, and yet there were suddenly new faces, new places, new times. And Daniel simply pushed them all away. He didn't care about all the places he had been. He no longer cared about what lives he had lived. All he cared was that he was here, and now. And finally, their lips parted, though neither Jessi nor he moved their heads back. Jessi almost looked relieved to his eyes. Daniel smiled as large as he ever had, looking into those eyes. He finally knew one thing for certain. He was happy.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Amy looked down at Cecil and mimicked the sound he did. "Eeey!!"

She put the back of her index finger in his mouth and played with him. But when Kits said they could do the outfit thing now and that the kitten was done eating, she slowly exchanged pets again with Kits.

"He is a cutie, Kits. I really hope you bring him out more often! Or... I guess I hope he follows you more often."

Amy giggled and carefully and slowly put the kitten in the carrier with the others, who were sleeping. The female kitten Kits had fed was close to falling asleep, too.

Then, Amy stood up and walked over in front of Kits. She stood with her arms out to the side slightly. "Okay, when you have an idea, in mind, just tell me and I'll use my magic to transfigure it on me."

She grinned brightly.

Thistle got up after Amy got up and walked around the desk, looking a little sleepy. She could feel Amy's magic start to increase inside of her, though, and realized she'd be casting a spell soon. She'd help!

When she saw Kits, she squeaked happily-yet-tiredly at her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:45 pm
*playfully growls, shaking his head*

Well, I think he just slipped out when I was leaving. He gets lost easily, so I'm glad he followed me. sweatdrop

*pushes himself out of Kits' arms and sits on top of her head*

*thinks for a moment, one hand cupped under her chin and the other across her chest* Okay, I've got an idea. *grins and looks down at Thistle* Hey there sleepyhead.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 pm
Jessi still had her eyes closed as she and Daniel pulled away from each other just slightly. She was trying to sear every moment of that kiss into her brain. She didn't want to forget one second of it. She hadn't imagined that Daniel's lips would be so soft, but they were. He also didn't shove himself onto her. He was gentle with their first kiss. It was so full of feeling and emotion, but there was a lot of promise left in it, too. So much more to experience, so many more kisses that Jessi found herself looking very forwrad to.

Finally, she opened her eyes. She smiled at Daniel and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Daniel... I love you too. You're my best friend and... I'd really like to slowly see if we... if we can be more."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games