Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((AYA!! *glompage* chat isn't working for me! crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:16 am
A cruel smirk appeared on Damien's face. "Oh, this is good. Really good" he said to himself. He began looking up the family profiles on the computer. Once he had all the information he needed, he began ordering arrests of the twins' family members. They would be held in the concentration camp outside the city until further notice. He would have Jay interrogate some of them.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 am

As Shadow was coming closer, the shadow broke into a sprint, heading further into the residential area of low-income families. Making a swift turn, it would seem as though he had disappeared as there was but a dead end and a manhole where he had turned.

((OOC: Salut~ Je m'appele Aya et je suis fou~!! Comment etes-vous?
^ Clearly either insanely bored or insane from studying too much or... just insane. O.O ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 am
Shadow stopped, seeing that he had disappeared and seeing the manhole before her. "Damn... I can't afford to get dirty right now..." She muttered, looking at the package she was still holding. "And I was so close. Might as well finish the mission." She sighed, starting to head back towards the main hq.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:04 pm
((No, no, Aya. You have to say 'folle'. You're female.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm
((lolz. *sneeze* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 am
(( *glompicles* Thanks, Eternal-kun~ Then, you agree that I'm crazy. Wooow~ Thanks! I appreciate it! biggrin Also, I normally only try to speak French as my male mule for various reasons... Like... Translation software is vainly gender-biased. XD XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:06 am

Monica made her way to HQ from the hospital, disheartened that Jian had fallen back into a slumber.

The shadow did not actually go down the manhole. It used a fire escape to get up a building. It watched anxiously as Shadow was walking away without even the attempt to hide itself asides from the hood that covered its face. After all, no sensible person would probably look up anyway. "Bam", it said very very softly to itslef. It shot an imaginary finger gun at Shadow, thinking to itself that at that point, had it been an enemy, Shadow would be dead. It shook its head ever so slightly, feeling that she hadn't learned an important life lesson.

((OOC: Gah, I'm beat. I'm studying five things right now just for kicks and giglges: my regular school work, French, Japanese, laughing like a madman (or in short, how to be a legit super villain) and acting workshops. *siiigh* I'm gonna overbook myself one day and die of fatigue. XD XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:04 pm
(( -coughs and sneeks in through the back door- ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 pm
((SNUGGS!! *glompage* ))

Before turning the corner, Shadow stopped and looked up at the shadow and let out a sigh before turning back towards her path and darting off as if she was letting him go. She walked up to the steps, waiting for Monica and hoping to avoid Damien while she was there. For some reason, Damien had the power to pick her out of a crowd no matter what she looked like, and she didn't like that.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:41 pm
((ehehe hello -snuggles everyone- how are you all and shouldI even bother asking what I have missed so far?...-blinks-...over 200 pages.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 pm
((We can give you the main events that have happened and you can work your way in from there. I can send you a PM if you want instead.))

((And you're welcome, Aya. Yeah, my Intensive French Grammar prof once told me on an assignment that French is a sexist language. If you haven't noticed, the male form of words is more dominant.))

((Also, anyone else agree for a timeskip? I'm currently stuck.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm
snuggle89
((ehehe hello -snuggles everyone- how are you all and shouldI even bother asking what I have missed so far?...-blinks-...over 200 pages.....))

((*ZE MEGA GLOMPICLES OF DOOMZZZ!!!!* WHERE'VA YA BEEN~???!!! We missed you! D:< And I think a hazing is in order :3 Joooke~ Luff ya, Snuggykins! OwO

@Eternal: Oh~? He was damn right! XD XD Actually... Most languages are *tilts head* Except for mine. My language is reeeeaaaally so gender-neutral since even in our old folk tales, it is implied that men and women were created equal... At the same time... To compliment each other. XP

And yes. A timeskip is in order~ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm
((I agree. Time skip then! Where should we start?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:55 pm
((Perhaps a few hours later? =w= That should unstuck everyone. ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games