Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laying my head down again** it is quiet again........time to sleep...............

night night Kay.......thanks again........**yawns and then smiles**

Good night! ^___^

hihi Kay!!

Hello! ^___^

how are you tonight??

Swamped. @.@

How about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laying my head down again** it is quiet again........time to sleep...............

night night Kay.......thanks again........**yawns and then smiles**

Good night! ^___^

hihi Kay!!

Hello! ^___^

how are you tonight??

Swamped. @.@

How about you?

doing good....trying not to think about tomorrow.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, that all sounds very cool! blaugh

I hope you enjoy yourself. ^__^

me too ty dude... i really need it... im feelin "the beast within" gettin restless... sooo yea... time to reground and refocus...

Oh my... Indeed.

So, how are you today?

had a really shitty day and am ready to have a cup of either cappy or tea and go back to bed.... but yea... s**t happens and thats not gonna happen for a couple hours...

Oh dear. Hope you feel better soon.

thank ya dude... i do too...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hihi Kay!!

Hello! ^___^

how are you tonight??

Swamped. @.@

How about you?

Oh, I see. sweatdrop

So, what's going on today?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, that all sounds very cool! blaugh

I hope you enjoy yourself. ^__^

me too ty dude... i really need it... im feelin "the beast within" gettin restless... sooo yea... time to reground and refocus...

Oh my... Indeed.

So, how are you today?

had a really shitty day and am ready to have a cup of either cappy or tea and go back to bed.... but yea... s**t happens and thats not gonna happen for a couple hours...

I'd like some tea too but I don't feel comfortable with he cups or sugar around here... eek

No tea for Kay. ;~;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh my... Indeed.

So, how are you today?

I'd like some tea too but I don't feel comfortable with he cups or sugar around here... eek

No tea for Kay. ;~;

::;she looks arround shaking her head::: thats why I resort to punishment... people try messin with my drinks.... i never use anythin but my own sugars and teas and cappy and even milks.... i like to make sure there aint somethin in it I dont want... :::scowls as she waits for the pot to boil:::... damned thing needs to hurry the hell up... so you wanna cup of tea or whatever... it's not got s**t in it... not in the mood to drug someone tonigh... my moods more towards extreme punishment or canabalizm... however the hell its spelled... :::she paces gettin more agitated:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hihi Kay!!

Hello! ^___^

how are you tonight??

Swamped. @.@

How about you?

Oh, I see. sweatdrop

nothing much just been BGing and some chatting been quiet mostly.......

**looks up at you and laughs** I am on the space ship now.......been changed to my alien self.......  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:08 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh my... Indeed.

So, how are you today?

No tea for Kay. ;~;

::;she looks arround shaking her head::: thats why I resort to punishment... people try messin with my drinks.... i never use anythin but my own sugars and teas and cappy and even milks.... i like to make sure there aint somethin in it I dont want... :::scowls as she waits for the pot to boil:::... damned thing needs to hurry the hell up... so you wanna cup of tea or whatever... it's not got s**t in it... not in the mood to drug someone tonigh... my moods more towards extreme punishment or canabalizm... however the hell its spelled... :::she paces gettin more agitated:::

Oh dear. D:

I'm sorry you're so agitated tonight. D':  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:09 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

how are you tonight??

Swamped. @.@

How about you?

Oh, I see. sweatdrop

**looks up at you and laughs** I am on the space ship now.......been changed to my alien self.......

Oh. O.o

I had wondered what that was.

Class is over, for a while, I guess. I changed out of my work clothes, teaching Philosophy and into my normal Steampunky clothes. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

how are you tonight??

Swamped. @.@

How about you?

Oh, I see. sweatdrop

Oh. O.o

Class is over, for a while, I guess. I changed out of my work clothes, teaching Philosophy and into my normal Steampunky clothes. .-.

**stands up and walks around you** you look good there Kay....what do you think of me as an alien?? I think she looks good for an alien queen........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:16 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No tea for Kay. ;~;

Oh dear. D:

ty but not ya fault..... but ty anyways...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. sweatdrop

Oh. O.o

**stands up and walks around you** you look good there Kay....what do you think of me as an alien?? I think she looks good for an alien queen........

redface

Looks like a pretty cool avi.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:25 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No tea for Kay. ;~;

Oh dear. D:

I know, but still. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. sweatdrop

Oh. O.o

redface

Looks like a pretty cool avi.

the only problem is I don't know who I am or who anyone else is......so now I am chasing the first person I turned.....................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No tea for Kay. ;~;

Oh dear. D:

I know, but still. D:

:::shakes her head with a slight laugh::: fine then... :::she slides him a cup of raspberry tea::: here you go.. dont say no the only thing in it is the tea... you can get some of my sugar or milk from where i stashed my s**t... or even honey... just dont piss off hte bees like others have...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games