Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Madame Celestial Fae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:03 pm
Well, I'm part of the minority in that I'm 23 years old. I'm a college graduate who is store manager of a Cold Stone Creamery. I'm an aspiring actress and my favorite color is purple. Umm... that's it for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:48 am
Hi!! Thanks for the invite!

I heart polls  

dragonfly1212

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:07 pm
ello i am Tyler and i like the colors black,red,pink,and (just a little) orange i am 12 going on 13 and i don't have to say anymore and yes i am truly a girl with the name Tyler  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Allo! My name is ~points to the right of your computer screen~
You may call me Dark, or Joker, whatever floats your taco.
I am currently studying to be a fashion designer, but starting next year hopefully, I will study in the Early Childhood Development area. I am going to be the life of any party. wahmbulance I do have various mood swings. wahmbulance Don't tick my off when I am mad. I will curse you out. Anywho, I love Final Fantasy X, and X-2. I also enjoy KH1&2. I am currently making a website for a FFX-2 walkthrough. I have just started it, so it isn't finished. Click on the WWW link ~points to the right of the computer screen again~ on the small list of things next to my name to go there. I like dark colors, singing, drawing, and playing video games. If you turn out to be a close friend to me on Gaia, I will do free avi art for you if I wish. If not, then it will cost you. PM me for details biggrin I have always like dark and gothic things, and always have been interested in the supernatural, and fantasy things. I don't believe in labels at school. Lables are for soup cans, not for humans. I have a feeling that one day, the world is going to end up like the book "Barcode Tattoo." Read it, very good and interesting! I like to RP, and talk a lot as you can see. If you are reading this right now, you must be very bored! lol

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Heavenly Runner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:52 pm
User Image

I am bad XD I've been a member here for a while, I just never came in to post...sorry 'bout that...

I'm Cloudrunner...The Cloud...Almighty Cloud One of Doom...whatever floats your boat besides vodka and jelly beans...I'm forgetfull as all get out, so if you yell at me and I never respond, it's cuz I wandered off and got lost...no honestly. I'll go somewhere and totally forget what I was doing. *Goofy smile* Hey lookie a pony! ahem. If that happens...my apologies in advance...pm me and yell at me. I'll come toddling back.

I love music...*cuddles with musicrose* I love roleplaying, reading, talking about movies and pretending I know what I'm talking about...which almost never happens...okay maybe sometimes....I'm incredibly random and pyscho...You'll see. Just watch. Blat.

Well that's a little about myself. Don't drown in the craziness!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:56 pm
Hi, What's up? I am From pennsylvania... like the central part of it... it is boring here. Always looking for new friends. I love talking so if you add me trust me ill chat with you, thats if you want to chat with me. I am 19, and the music that is blaring in my ears is hurting my head... lol.  

lady_blue_moon_2007

Whystii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:11 pm
Hiya, Im Whystii. Im from Australia, Im 21, and have been on gaia for a couple of years.
Im currently at uni and working at a supermarket more to pay for my clubbing addiction rather than my school books... but hey, doesn't everyone? eek
Im a new member here, so feel free to get to know me.
I love playing the games, so play with me sometime xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:22 am
Hi I'm Eico my real name is unknown even to me.
I'm 17
I like music.
Other stuff too.
My friend ThEskimo is also in this guild.
She is an eskimo ninja.
Ahhhhhh
My mp3 player just died.  

Eico17

[Arty]

Wheezing Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:52 pm
'Ello, I'm 16 years old, I come from Denmark and I've been on Gaia for a couple of years...
Currently I'm in high school, but the school system in Denmark is a little different from orher countries so it's a little odd to talk about...

I like animals, books (especially Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer heart ), manga, anime, music and other random stuff like that...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:28 pm
Why not indeed? It's about time I got around to this!!! I was glad to get the invite, let the numbers grow, nya!!

*coughcough* ANYway, the names Chelsea, been on Gaia maybe six months sweatdrop I absolutely WANTWANTWANT some of that new French stuff they've got, I write fanfiction, even slash,[though I'm not that great at that yet], I like anime and manga like most other normal kids[ rofl ], I adore Queen and would LOVE to meet Freddie Mercury, and I think John Cena was put on this earth to aid women in the quest for..."self-exploration", let's say. heart

At any rate, it's nice to meet you all!!!  

Ophelia_Iphigeneia

Tkal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:27 am
Hey, I'm Tkal. This guild looks interesting, I can't wait to get posting.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:37 am
Hello everyone *waves like mad*

I am Talius, and that is not my real name, no, in fact I am female and I don't make a secret out of it ^^ I am from Germany and German is my first language ^^

I am 17 years old and it makes me mad that I start almost every sentence with 'I', help?! XD

Yeah today I am in a very happy mood, what is not that often ^_^ *bounces around happily*  

TaliusMuriel

dothackrox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:24 pm
Im New and im an Rper/ discussionist!!!!

i hope some of you join my rps some time

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:34 pm
Hello, I'm ChibiChew (my name was changed to "The Google Queens" by some hackers and I have yet to change it back due to lack of gold), you may also call me "CC" if you wish. I'm 14 and hail from New York. And, no, I am NOT from the city. I live in a small farming town called "Themiddleofnowhere". Odd name for a town, I know. confused  

Erie-danna

DemonicDonuts

Demonic Smoker

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:01 am
gaian name: z-ero

interest: saoit siya, kutless, new friends, nitemare and angelic scarft

ubication: saltillo, coahuila, mexico

favorite colors: black, blue, red, and green

i need gold XD

Thanks for the invite  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games