Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:35 am

I cannot say for sure just how it compares, jhal I will say that it is rather zolarix sweatdrop Rilu'oh, Quortek and I also have a pain tolerance higher than mzilst rivven... although I think Razz might have a higher tolerance than the both of us combined sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:37 am

*sips his drink*
You do realize you're supposed to unload the weapon before you clean it, right?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:46 am

{{ rofl rofl rofl DAMN YOU TES! How'd you know that's what I was going for?! rofl }}

*trying her best to glare at TES, all she can muster up is a watery stare* Ha. Ha. Ha. The damned thing was unloaded. stressed A freaking spider the size of Texas decided I needed some company. gonk *shudders and rubs her arms emphatically, as if something was crawling on her*

ARGH! mad I totally and utterly HATE spiders!!! evil *picks her drink up and downs it* I just hope I can get the holes in the kitchen wall fixed.
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:57 am

{{It was there... waiting to be said.}}

I don't think Texas can fit in your room, Ice.... though you could probably fit the population of the entire state in your quarters and have room to spare.

*takes another sip*
If it wasn't loaded, just how did you end up with holes in the wall and a bandaged eye?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:04 am

*scratches his chin, about to ask what a "Texas" is when he hears Tes say "population" and "state" in reference to it and pieces it together from there*
Gi ussta... it may be best for you to avoid our world, then. Spiders are quite common, many of them no smaller than a rodent sweatdrop There are places in which they can be larger than a person. Then of course there are also the drachnids... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:25 am

*finally releasing her eye, she blinks a couple times out of habit. Sighing, she looks at TES wearily*

My bandaged eye came from accidentally hitting myself with my gun as I toppled backwards in my chair. The holes came from me throwing my empty gun clips at the thing when I automatically smacked it across the room. I finally nailed it with six inch spiked heel stiletto, which unfortunately got stuck in the wall as well. stare

*hears Ryzan talk about spiders from their world and nearly crawls out of her skin as he describes a few of them, downright shivering when he mentions ones as big as people* eek gonk

I would die!!! As big as people! And larger?! I so can't do this conversation right now.*starts scratching, about to take her skin off*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:35 am

*unable to stand it any longer, she stands up and places the bottle and her glass on the sink* Okay fellas, I think I need to go lay down before I start removing flesh. You all have a good night.

*starts to head into the office and thinks about it. Turning, she looks at TES and Ryzan with wide eyes* Wha- what if that humongous b*****d laid eggs? What if it wasn't alone?! OMG, I can't go back to my place until I have it completely fumigated. Psyzapps just gonna have to b***h a fit b/c I'm sleeping in the bar tonight.

*walks over to the couch area and lays down, still scratching herself*
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:43 am

um... *lifts an eyebrow at Icy, then looks over at Ryzan*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:47 am

*looks back at Tes and giggles*
If you would like, you could stay with us temporarily, Icy. The lounge is still quite a mess because Quortek never put his things away after moving in rolleyes , rilu'oh the bedroom is perfectly fine. You could stay there while we make a place for ourselves in the lounge. Perhaps this is just the kind of motivation he needs to finally pick up after himself *winks at Tes*
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:49 am

I would have gotten around to it eventually. ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:52 am

*sitting up, she slides her .45 cal and shades on the table, slipping her bullet belt off and placing it next to her other things. She then turns to Ryzan* Really? confused It wouldn't be too much of a burden for you two? surprised I'm sure with the Roledex of top notch what-ever-you-need people that Psyzapp has, I should be able to have someone out here tomorr-*thinks about it and facepalms* Tomorrows Sunday. stare

EDITED
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:02 am

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
One more day would be perfectly alright. I think Draa would be more likely to have a problem with the whole situation since he has taken up residence in the lounge, jhal there is plenty of room.

We even changed the sheets earlier so there is no further perparation necessary.

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:08 am

*smiles warmly at Ryzan* You're awesome Ryzan. Thank you so much hon.*gestures to TES* Thank you both. And I think Draa will be okay. All he needs is a little rubbing action and he'll be just fine. wink

*yawns, covering her mouth* Oh, excuse me! I'm more tired than I thought. sweatdrop

{{ gonk I can't stop scratching IRL again! Damn spidey senses!!! crying crying crying }}
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:12 am

pft... I see Draa hanging around the kitchen more than any place else.

.... *decides not to comment on Draa getting "rubbing action" because it just seems so wrong*

*cough* Well, if you're ready to sleep, could you do the retina scan for us? ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:22 am

*giggling and yawning at the same time, she stands up and gathers her things* Sure, it's the least I can do since you're offering your place up.

*heads into the office and goes through the security measures, waiting for TES and Ryzan to walk through first*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games