Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:24 am

ThisEmptySoul
*decides not to comment on Draa getting "rubbing action" because it just seems so wrong*

{{ rofl rofl rofl I didn't catch that until now. xp }}
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:31 am

{{You are beginning to make me itch sweatdrop *scratches* crying }}

*follows Icy into the office along with Tes and goes through the passage as soon as it's opened. The two of them make their way down the corridor ahead of Icy in order to unlock the door and start picking up around the lounge so that they have a place to sleep themselves*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:35 am

*is sure to do a quick scan of the bedroom and any other areas Icy might walk through to spot and clean any potential telltale signs of "use". Fortunately, he and Ryzan had done a little cleaning earlier so there wasn't anything to find... or at least nothing that stood out*
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:44 am

{{I'm sorry Ry!!! gonk }}

*making sure the entrance closes behind them securely, she heads down the stairs, through the corridor to the dark elves open door. Looking across the hall at her own door, she shudders, scratching her arm absent-mindedly and enters their quarters. Smiling at the busy elves, she hugs each of them*

Thank you guys again for this. heart If you don't mind, I'll be off to bed now. wink

*with that, she headed for the bedroom TES and Ryzan shared. Placing her gun and belts under a pillow on the other side of the bed, she sets her shades on the nightstand. She then removes her beret, boots and shorts, piling them neatly in front of the nightstand. Slipping under the sheets, she tosses for a bit, still unnerved by her encounter. Soon, she falls into a fitful sleep*

{{good night/morning TES}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:46 am

{{Ssinjin deis~}}
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:21 am

*Entering the bar, she heads straight for the espresso machine and makes a cafe' mocha. After topping it with extra whipped cream and chocolate syrup, she heads to her customary seat at the bar. Pulling out her phone, she checks her messages and then decides to play Tetris. xd *

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:59 am

((On Bootsnake... xd ))
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:02 am

*Slips in through the shadows and heads to the coffee machine. Fixes herself a double-shot espresso before getting ready for a long day.*

((RL ~ has to set up mum's web-cam and deal w/her tude today ~ already had to hang up on her this a.m. stressed ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:08 am

*makes her way up to the bar craving scotch-whiskey like her life depended on it*
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:08 pm

{{What happened, Leko?? LOL!!! They're all so cute! And when I tap the page, they like shoot off electricity or something and form a group. So cool! And you've gotten a lot of wolves fast! Wow!! Congrats! biggrin }}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:23 pm

*wander in to the bar*
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:42 pm

((Back from playing taxi.....going back to Bootsnake xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm

((they are not wolves they are alpha grams - wolves were scarce and too expensive, for now))

*sit in the back corner of the bar milking a bottle of Ben Nevis*
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:03 pm

((*glomps Leko* Come play at Zen w/meeeeee blaugh ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:06 pm

((okay on my way - it says on not logged into gim.. stare we'll see if that fixes))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games