Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:18 pm

*Turns to Katana* There is nothing I would love more than to attend the party with you, however, I may not be able to dress up in any particular outfit you are thinking for the theme of your party due to my obligations for the GGB. *He completely ignores Damecharlie and tries his best to be as upbeat as possible with her despite all of the ridicule he has been experiencing since the new GGB games started.*

Thank you Amy. *He sips his scotch.*
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 pm

JustinShowcase
*Turns to Katana* There is nothing I would love more than to attend the party with you, however, I may not be able to dress up in any particular outfit you are thinking for the theme of your party due to my obligations for the GGB. *He completely ignores Damecharlie and tries his best to be as upbeat as possible with her despite all of the ridicule he has been experiencing since the new GGB games started.*

Thank you Amy. *He sips his scotch.*

Damn, Justin...could you have been any more formal? Careful...people might think we might be a couple! *Rolling her eyes, she turns slightly away from Showcase and drains her glass.* Amy, another one please.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Amy nodded to Showcase and began cleaning up.
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:22 pm

*Tries to cheer Officer Showcase up.* It's really not so bad Showcase. *She grins sweetly at him.* 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Amy grabbed Kat's drink, refilled it, and then passed it over to her. She then started putting away the glasses she had cleaned.
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:37 pm

*takes the drink from Amy* Thank you Amy. *she sips her drink, still not looking at Showcase*

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 4, 3, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:42 pm

*walks into the bar* Hello, everyone.

*flies in behind Karrie and chirps a greeting*
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Amy nodded to Kat and then at Velcore and Karrie as they walked in. She gave a half smile to Velcore and then tossed him a brownie from the Ziplock back she had in her pocket.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:46 pm

-stifles more laughs and takes a seat at that bar- So, Amy, love, how are you, chicka? -smiles at her and sets the surfboard down beside her, resting it against another stool- Oh, and would you mind getting me a mocha frappé? -removes the medical masks, folding it neatly and setting it beside her-

-catches the brownie out of the air- Amy, I think Velcore might still be under punishment...
EDITED
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Amy almost didn't heard Dame address her. She was in her own little world, saying tongue twisters in her mind to keep herself entertained. Even without verbally saying them, they were still pretty hard to get through.

When she realized that Dame was talking to her, her eyebrows raised in surprise. She went to go make the drink. She spoke softly over her shoulder. "Uh, okay I guess? You?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:54 pm

katana68

Damn, Justin...could you have been any more formal? Careful...people might think we might be a couple! *Rolling her eyes, she turns slightly away from Showcase and drains her glass.* Amy, another one please.

stressed *He does his best to keep cool and he pulls his hand over his face as he takes a deep breath and sighs. This is just going to be the icing on his day…having to wear this ridiculous outfit AND have Kat mad at him. That's just frickin great! stressed He gulps down his second scotch and stands. Moves so he can look at her and speak to her.*

Formal. Yes…I happen to speak in a rather "formal" manner when I'm having to work or maybe feel uneasy. Nice of you to take note and point that particular flaw out to me. I seem to be full of flaws this week. stressed It looks as though I have overstayed my welcome here. *He looks Katana in the eyes and crosses his arms. He knew the job would be too much for her, too much to sustain any type of relationship. He looks at her and waits for her to just say it.*
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 2, 1 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:55 pm

*misses the brownie and starts to chase after it*

*grabs Velcore's wing* I don't think so. *points over to Dame*

*chirps sadly and flies over to Dame*

*picks the pieces of the brownie up and throws them away, then takes the seat next to Dame* Sorry, Amy. Velcore's still being punished.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:00 pm

JustinShowcase
stressed *He does his best to keep cool and he pulls his hand over his face as he takes a deep breath and sighs. This is just going to be the icing on his day…having to wear this ridiculous outfit AND have Kat mad at him. That's just frickin great! stressed He gulps down his second scotch and stands. Moves so he can look at her and speak to her.*

Formal. Yes…I happen to speak in a rather "formal" manner when I'm having to work or maybe feel uneasy. Nice of you to take note and point that particular flaw out to me. I seem to be full of flaws this week. stressed It looks as though I have overstayed my welcome here. *He looks Katana in the eyes and crosses his arms. He knew the job would be too much for her, too much to sustain any type of relationship. He looks at her and waits for her to just say it.*

*she looks at Showcase and arches an eyebrow at him* Flaw? FLAW? *she stands up and gets nose to nose with him* I don't seem to remember saying you had any flaws, Off-i-cer.....I seem to remember trying to cheer you up! *she pokes him in the chest* Now cheer up, dammit! *she gives him a cocky grin* When are you gonna realize when I'm teasing you? Trust me, you'll KNOW when I'm mad! wink
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Amy nodded. "Okay. Sorry about that."

She wiped the counter down one more time and then put the towel away. "I'm going home. See you."

With that, Amy walked out of the bar.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 5, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Leaving already, Amy? confused Bye then, I guess.

*watches Amy leave with a confused look*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games