Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:52 pm
Brgo sighed when she undressed him. "use my body as you please, Hana. Rub everything out of you so you may rest after."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:55 pm
User Image
Hana frowned at brago. 'You act like you won't enjoy this at all."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:58 pm
Brago didnt respond. "Its up, Hana."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:02 am
User Image
Hana was compleatly turned off by the way brago was acting. She got off him and out of the bed. "You don't want this right now, and that takes all the emotion out of it." She said as she started to pick up her clothing.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 am
Brago flipped over. he was going through something hard right now. "Im sorry I couldnt measure up to what you wanted, Hana"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:15 am
User Image
"Its not your fault brago." Hana said sitting back down on the bed next to him. "I should have put your well being before my selfish desire's." She kissed his cheek. " I should have asked you to see how you where handleing having to drink blood now. I am here now though, so talk to me."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:24 am
"As long as I have you around, Im fine." he cuddled up close to her. it was even softer since she didnt have her clothes on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 am
User Image
"If you say so." Hana said, laying down and snuggleing up next to him. She ran her fingers through his hair to relax him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 am
"would you allow me a second chance for passion?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 am
User Image
"Of course, Brago." Hana smiled at him and kissed him deeply.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:19 am
"When we do t to your water heater Om on my way. "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:08 am
DemolitionboyXX

((umm.....what does that even mean??))  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:17 am
Soli smiled when he said he was staying,"Then let's eat then."The food was brought to their table.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 am
User Image
Nike wandered away and into the gardens. She sighed to herself, a little jealous of Brago and Hana. They had each other even if they didn't realize it. She wished she had someone like that. She sat on a bench and looked into the sky. I miss you my prince. He had been more to her than anything, he was her first and now he was gone. There were always moments when she felt he was still near. She smiled as she remebered times gone but they made tears come to her eyes. She leaned forward and thought of Robert. Their relationship was still new and with everything going on, it didn't seem like it would come about. Especially with Alicia about. Nike made a face. A black feather had drifted at her feet. She picked it up and tirled it between her fingers.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:18 am
Lady Eevee
DemolitionboyXX

((umm.....what does that even mean??))

((ignore that. I was asleep at that time. Its most likely a mod edited my post))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games