Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm

erin and blake jumped out of their cages and headed for the door, erin took the gun and headed towards the door with blake right next to her.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:34 pm

"Yeah?!" Vamp growled. "Well have a nice fricking life!" He hissed and shoved her after her sister. Dasani hurried out of her cage and looked at him as she passed by him and ran behind the others.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Jude and Aria ran out with them, Tomoyo growling back a bit as Kazumi pulled her along. "I'm not short... I'm just.. Just travel sized..." She spluttered. Kazumi would've laughed, but instead she gave her a push. "Focus or die."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 pm

erin followed the others and blake looked bak and nodded atvamp as a thank you.
chris watched as they all left and wished she cud go with them but knowing it wud take a miracle she didnt hav to convince them. besides she wudnt b of any use to them since she cant fly anymore.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Vamp turned his head from side to side, the shocking making him stiff. He looked at Chris and then down at Jason. "He is going to be pissed when he wakes up..." He said.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Tomoyo and Kazumi ran silently, Tomoyo still upset about bring called short. "Get over it." Kazumi said while she rolled her eyes.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Dasani ran behind the sisters. She looked back at the door they'd come out of and then up at Kazumi. "Why aren't they coming with us?" She asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Kazumi shrugged. "I don't think they can.." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Dasani was a bit confused as to what she meant by that but she didn't ask any more questions. She stayed quiet as she ran through the halls with the others.
Vamp bent down and pulled the dart from the trank out of Jason's shoulder. "Get up." He growled and shoved him. He knew they weren't going to kill him for this because that's what he wanted; they were just going to send him after them again and again and again...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Tomoyo looked back at the halls, cooling down a bit. She was thinking about Vamp and how he was shocked so hard. 'That could've been me...' She thought.
Jason got up, but took a good amount of time to do so, the drug not wearing off yet. He hissed and grabbed at his throat, trying to push him up against the wall. "You idiot." He said coldly.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Dasani looked at Tomoyo and tilted her head a bit but didn't pester. "Where's the exit?" She asked quietly as she looked down the hall ahead of them.
Vamp growled and glared at him, grabbing him by the wrists. "I beat you to the punch line." He hissed. "It doesn't matter what I did; they'll punish me, so what? I'll live. You might not though. Aren't you supposed to make sure I don't do anything stupid like that?" He asked just as coldly.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Tomoyo looked up. "I think this way." She said, starting to run a bit faster.
"Me? I'm not getting the blame for you." He hissed back. "I don't even know why they keep you around, you're just a f**king rebel with an emo complex."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Dasani started adding a little jump to her step to try and keep up with them. 'I'm faster in the water..' She thought as she put her head down and tried to move her legs faster.
"Well don't ask me why they keep me around." Vamp shot back. "Us emo boys don't really give a damn about anything anyway."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Tomoyo ran at the front entrance and kicked the door open, jumping up and snapping her wings out.
Jason rolled his eyes. "You know what? I don't care anymore." He growled, turning away to leave.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Dasani followed, doing a running take off and then snapping out her own wings.
Vamp resisted the urge to shove him in the back when he turned away. "Now who's being the emo boy?"
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games