Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Kyuki smiled. "Oh, lucky me." she said. The chain went around and formed a spear behind her to stab Koyo.

"Thank you. Speed is my specialty." Haya said blankly. Suddenly she was in front of Nana with her claws in Nana's face.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Nana looked at Haya's claws. How did she get here so fast? A wind surrounded Nana as she tried to blow Haya away from her.
"Wow, not a target."Reiko said sighing.

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Again, Haya was blown back. She got up and began running behind Nana.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Nana made a wall of wind in front of her to try and slow Haya down.Jeez, she is too fast for me...

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 pm

"من وراء العوالم النفوس والولادة، فإنني أدعو لي السيف جلب الخراب على لي الأعداء. يأتي الآن والسماح لهم بالرعية بك شفرة"(basically said same thing over) He said while a The two swords soon fell out and landed on the marks that senku put on the ground.
User Image User Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Koyo just stepped out of the way of it and yawned "Wow.... I thought you beat Satan?"

Asura's head was jolting side to side he then saw William, he sensed he was only a soul "Now why would a soul be!.... Infront of me!" he grabbed the soul (William)

Timid went for a straight punch at Dimitri and Dimitri grabbed his hand pulled him forward and elbowed him in the face

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:26 pm

william/vladimir vanished he went into timid's body in a attempt to take it over
" "not for long"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:26 pm

"And I thought you weren't chicken. Playing around in that floating body all the time." She said. "Quite sad that you think you're so strong when all you do is take the cowards path in a fight." then she turned around. The metal changed back into Lucifer's scythe.

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Shana glared at William."What are you doing now?"she asked.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm

"Hey there Reiko" He said holding the large sword behind his head and the smaller one infornt on the ground almost like a dragging motion

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm

cant talk
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Haya suddenly appeared above Nana. She brought her foot down on her head. "You don't have to make this hard." she said.

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:36 pm

The tip if the blade on the scythe cut off a little "Is that so? I fight strategically not Cowardly..." he lift up his hand it was gone "Do you know now? I suggest you don't move..."

Asura lost track of the soul, he laughed agian then looked over at Kameko, Miyuki and Reiko he smile grew huge his tongue stuck out and licked his lips "Nya!!!!!" his ribbons flew towards them

Timid felt someone possess him he was a little weak now from Koyos attack and the excessive fighting "Damn... I cant do crap..." he let William possess his body.... Timid hid inside his deepest amount of his soul... for a little while..
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Reiko looked at Senku."Hey there.Watcha doing?"Then she saw the ribbons."Oh shoot."she said, trying to move out the way.
Nana held her head."I'm not trying to make this hard."But your too fast.
Miyuki tried to move out of the way and so did Kameko.

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:40 pm

(((cyan is william in timid)))
william walked to asura
"leave them un harmed i wasnt them"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games