Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:57 pm
(( I'm Uber rusty on Martel, and have no idea how he'll turn out. Wish me luck... ))

Dr. Martel stood at the front desk of Kindle, which would have come off as creepy if he hadn't been giving off such a pure air of excitement. I'll show Avery the labs, maybe she would be willing to take some tests...She's a capable one, that one. I do hope she'll be ready to go so early.

Jordan sat at a table at the Hawk's Nest, supposedly listening intently to Nadia as she finished up her phone call. She was more than amused by watching people today.

Telemachus followed Karley around everywhere, smiling quite dashingly at all the customers. Needless to say, the girls were all giggling, and the guys were all freaked out.

Karley tapped on the back of his hat as she turned to get their order, and he followed like a puppy, watching her -somewhat- matching hat with an even bigger smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:10 pm
(Nadia lets them wear hats at work? Sweet! I should totally dust off my Hawk's nest guy...)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery trotted quickly down the stairs, she wore the all white uniform with the sweater today instead of the cardigan. It was much warmer this way.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:14 pm
[ Dude, he was totally mine first 3nodding ]

Dr. Martel waved happily at Avery, ready to launch into a conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery reached the bottom of the steps and walked forward. She waved a small hello to Doc Martel, and nodded good morning to the receptionist at the desk as she put her coat and hat on.
"So where to sir?" Avery asked flipping her hair out of her collar.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit put the headset on as the chopper took off. He loved getting to use these.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:45 pm
"I was going to show you the work I do part time at the lab. You know, I specialize in I'ras. Tell me, Avery, have you had breakfast yet? I wouldn't want you heading out without food." He would have sounded like a nag if he didn't speak in that scientist voice. It was nice that he never sounded condescending.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:02 pm

User Image

"No, I ate, I had a cereal bar and juice up in my room. So , the lab then?" Avery said and dug in her pocket for her gloves.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 pm
"Excellent!" Martel had to concentrate on slowing his long, eager strides to slower ones, wanting to be courteous. "I see you are prepared. But you know, this is an off campus lab. You will probably not need gloves most of the time." He had wondered briefly earlier whether taking a normal student to the lab was a good idea, but had let that concern be lost in his sea of excitement to share his work.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:30 pm
(LOL they're WINTER gloves you silly numpkin! FOE WEATHER xd )

User Image

Avery blanked for a moment before looking down at her hands. She supposed the trim leather gloves could look like exam gloves....if you tried real hard. But the Doc was just over excited, she could feel it coming off him in waves.
"They're for the cold Doctor Martel" Avery said with a bland smile, not wanting to seem condescending. "There's still a bit of snow."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:28 pm
[ wow, I'm so stupie xD ]

"Oh, ah, yes, yes. I'm sorry, Avery. I suppose my mind is just so focused on today that I can't think of anything else." His own hands were placed inside his coat pockets without gloves on. "Speaking of today." They had reached the entrance to a tall, rather bland building. He held the door to the, once again, bland, lobby for Avery.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:33 pm
((any shirt and tie suggestions for Chris? :3 ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:36 pm
(( Lulz. He could go with a blue tie and white shirt. Because that is just snazzy right there. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:05 pm
(Agreed, though dude needs to expand the use of his Christmas ties. I'm pretty sure I remember someone getting him a set of varying shades of pink for Christmas o.0...)

User Image

"Thank you" Avery said stepping through the door. She guessed it was a good thing Doctor Martel was so interested in his work, otherwise he might find working in such a lame building kind of boring. The receptionist certainly seemed less than enthused.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:53 pm
Martel dipped his head and imaginary hat at the receptionist in greeting and led Avery through one of the doors behind the front desk. The receptionist gave Avery a sideways, scathing glance that lasted the tiniest fraction of a second. The end of the hallway showed a single elevator. "We have to head down a bit," he said, taking a card key from his pocket and slipping it in a slot. "Here." He took another card from his pocket and handed it to Avery. "I got it for you for today. In case you have to go to the bathroom, or you get lost. But actually-" he leaned a little to the side and continued, in a mock whisper, "I just wanted to give you something to make it feel more official."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:57 pm
Christopher finally decided on a light blue shirt with a dark blue tie. It seemed appropriate. Once he was all ready, he headed off to Dr. Sullivan's office. Once there, the dentist began giving him a little tour of the place.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 pm

User Image

"I love being official!" Avery said catching the Doctor's enthusiasm, but she couldn't help notice he liked giving her cards. She hadn't often tutored anyone in the arena using hers, but she'd been glad to design a couple mazes for kids looking for a challenge every now and again.

She wondered just how far down they had to go.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games