Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 pm
Daniel brought his own arms up and pulled Jessi gently closer, taking her in a solid embrace across her shoulders. He lay his cheek on top of her head, giving her a slight nuzzle. Relief had flooded hiim as she spoke. Relief, and confident reassurance. He had not been imagining things. He did have a better grip on things than he had allowed himself to believe. But now he had found someone that had forced him to believe in himself. And the result had been worth it. Holding Jessi tightly, Daniel spoke softly against her head.

"I think I would very much like."

suddenly he grinned again, as his mind slowly began to spin back up from the warm stupor he had welcomed with open arms. Slowly he leaned back from Jessi as he released her from his embrace. Regarding her with his smiling eyes, sitting in the shadowy evening and dusted with snow, he reached up a hand and slowly and softly ran the back of his fingers across Jessi's rose colored cheeks. With a soft chuckle he suddenly dusted a last vestige of snow from the shoulder of her jacket.

"I think our first step forward should be to get you in from the cold."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:12 pm
Amy looked worried at this information. "He gets lost easily?! Oh no... Maybe you should put a tracking collar around him!!"

Thistle squeaked up at Kits again and blinked tiredly.

She looked at Kits and nodded with a huge grin on her face. "Alright!! Here we go..."

Both Thistle and Amy concentrated. A few moments later, a whirl of motion surrounded Amy. Some material extended while other shortened. It was over in a flash and she was suddenly in a different outfit.

She looked down at herself and gasped. "Oh wow... Kits! Kits, I love it!! It's SO CUTE!"

Haley was still staring in awe at everything she had just seen. She had never actually seen Amy use her powers before. That was so cool!

Amy grinned brightly at Kits. "Come on! We should go and show Karrie at home! We should do this more often, Kits. This is so much fun! Come on!"

She quickly picked up the cat carrier, Thistle, and then ran out of AS, nodding goodbye to Haley along the way.

{{Have to go to bed. This was a lot of fun! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:17 pm
I'm not worried. Gwee can always find him when he gets lost.

Ahh! *falls over backwards when Amy starts using her power*

*grins* It really does look cute on you, Amy! I thought it would. *smiles at Haley* Good night, Haley. *scoops Cecil up off the floor, where he's pretending to be unconscious, and follows Amy out*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 am
Jessi came strolling into AS with a huge smile on her face and a bag slung over her shoulders. She took a seat at the desk, put the bag in one of the drawers, and started to finish up some of the last minute stuff on the poster Haley had left on the desk. The smile didn't once leave her face, and even though she was working on the poster, her mind was elsewhere with a certain man in the snow, replaying that amazing moment from last week over and over again.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 am
Daniel walked as quietly as he could manage down the hall towards the lobby. He was also trying as best he could to conceal something rather sizable behind his back, draped in white silk cloth. As the hallway let out into the lobby, he quickly covered the last several feet and slid in next to where Jessi was sitting, happily working away at the desk. Taking her hand up in one of his, he lifted it slightly as he bent over and brushed her ever so slightly with a kiss. Straightening up, Daniel's grin was wide and large.

"Good afternoon to you, oh fair watcher of the front."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 pm
Jessi jumped slightly when someone quickly slid in next to her behind the desk. She saw the motion out of the corner of her eye, and when she turned her head quickly to see who it was, the smile that had been on her face all day grew wider. Her eyes began to sparkle.

When he lightly lifted her hand and kissed the back of it, she began to blush and giggle softly. "Daniel! It's so good to see you. I was really hoping you'd come in today."

When Daniel straightened up, Jessi made sure to keep a light hold on his hand. She intertwined their fingers. Then, she saw something draping behind Daniel's back. It was something white and airy.

She tried to turn her head to see it, but she couldn't quite see it. She laughed.

"Daniel, what do you have behind your back?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:22 pm
Daniel feigned surprise as he turned to look behind him, then acted abashed when he brought the bundle forward.

"What? This? Well, funny you should ask. See, I was doing some reading on holidays, since there seem to be so many, and seeing as one just past, I was reading up on it. And it's traditions. And uh, though, uh, heh, we happened after the fact, I figured we we're still close enough. So..."

Daniel stepped back a pace and held the bundle forward. As he did, he used his free hand to pluck the silk covering aside to drape his arm, and revealed a large bouquet of alstroemeria. He smiled and tilted his head to one side to look around the flowers at Jessi.

"I know they aren't exactly traditional, but it seems over the last week or so, most the roses in the state have been sold off. So I found these. They're much more seasonal anyways, and I think the colors are much more, well...you, I suppose."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:41 pm
Jessi grinned at Daniel's enthusiasm over whatever was behind his back. She had to let go of his hand so that he could remove the drape, and when he revealed the flowers from under the silk drape, she gasped and her eyes went very wide.

"Oh Daniel!... They're so, SO beautiful! So many different colors, and the blooms are so big! I'm glad you got these instead of roses. Tradition can be boring in my opinion. Not all traditions, but many of them are, I think. This is so much better! Is it Valentine's Day you're talking about, though, Daniel? Is that the holiday?"

She carefully took the flowers from him. She'd have to get a vase from a drawer under her desk to put the flowers in. She had quite a few in one of the drawers because individuals would bring flowers by quite frequently for different reasons. Jessi found that it was convenient to have a few vases in the drawer below her desk.

Before she got it out, though, Jessi stood up and slowly hugged Daniel. She rested her cheek in the crook of his neck and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Thank you so much, Daniel. And they smell wonderful."

After a few minutes, yes minutes, of hugging Daniel, she finally pulled back with a sigh and smiled at him. Then, she quickly bent over, opened one of her drawers, and pulled out a dark canvas shoulder bag that she had carried in today.

She handed the bag to Daniel and grinned brightly. "I got you something, too, though since I already gave you a Valentine's Day gift last Monday, I just wanted to give you something to celebrate what happened last week between the two of us."

As soon as Daniel had a hold of the bag, she flipped the cover over to reveal a bag full of chocolate pudding cups!

Jessi's grin grew even more. "I know how much you like them, so I got a bunch for you! You can also keep the bag. Amy made it for me, but she also made me several other kinds of every possible color to go with any outfit I might have. I don't have anything in that dark canvas color, so I thought it might work better for you!"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 pm
Daniel chuckled at the sight of all the pudding that Jessi had brought.

"Heh. That is most thoughtful of you. Especially considering I recently ran out."

Zipping up the bag and taking off Jessi's hands, Daniel slung the bag's strap over one shoulder.

"Well, I think I should get these into the fridge in the kitchen until I can take them home. Is there anything I can get you you before I head off on a round?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:02 pm
Jessi grinned and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, taking them to the fridge would be good. But you know, if you want to put off doing your round an hour or so, I could sure use some help finishing up this poster. It's to advertise Liada's potions that she'll be selling here soon. You could sit in this chair beside me and help if you want. It's been a pretty slow day, so I don't think putting off your round for an hour would do any harm."

She blushed slightly but continued to grin.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:11 pm
Daniel nodded slowly with a broad smile.

"But of course. I shall return shortly then."

Hurrying off down the hall, Daniel went to the kitchen behind the lounge. Depositing the pudding into the fridge and then stuffing the bag on top of the unit, Daniel hurried back to the front. Pulling off his jacket, he draped it over the chair's back before dropping himself into the seat. He gave Jessi a quick smile as he looked at the things scattered about the desk.

"So. What do I, er, do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 pm
Jessi was glad it didn't take Daniel too long to put his pudding cups away and that he was back so quickly. But when he asked her what he should do, the smile on her face faltered just slightly.

She looked down at the poster on the surface of the desk. She hadn't actually thought of what Daniel could do to help. The poster was almost done. She just wanted him to stay at the desk with her a little longer.

Jessi's eyes perused the scattered items beside the poster. There were markers, glitter, glue, a ruler, pencils...

"Uh... Oh! Do you want to chase my glue with glitter? I haven't put the glitter or glue down yet. I was going to put some glitter on different areas of the poster, but not too much. So, if I put the glue down, will you sprinkle some glitter from those tubes onto the glue?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:46 pm
Daniel picked up a tube of glitter, giving it a slight shake in front of his eye, jostling the contents. He eyed the contents almost suspiciously.

"I...suppose. Doesn't sound too complicated."

Setting the glitter back down, Daniel picked up one of the incomplete posters. Looking it over, he recognized Liada's name from meeting her the night at the art showing.

"So what's this all for? I mean, yes, Liada's potions and what-not. But what exactly are the potions for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 pm
Jessi looked at the poster she was working on and shrugged after a moment. "You know, I'm not entirely sure. I think she'll sell a variety of potions, but I think her main focus would be to help the body both in health and relaxation. After all, AS has a lot of hot tubs, healthy food, and physical activities, so the potions would probably be to help heal and promote wellness. I think, if that's the case, it would work really well here for both ends! Liada would get more business and so would Aqua Springs. Plus, our customers would be happier with things that make them feel better."

She picked up the bottle of glue in front of her, but as she did so, she made sure to brush her hand against Daniel's. When she brought it back to her, she made sure to brush his hand once more. She glanced over at him, smiled, and then looked back at the poster.

"Okay, you'll probably have to get relatively close to me to follow the glue trails. The glue will dry quickly and you'll need to be almost right on top of the glue trails. Ready?"

Her heart was beating just a little faster at the thought of Daniel getting closer to her.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 pm
Daniel raised an eyebrow, but quickly flattened his expression. Setting the poster back down, he picked up the glitter and slid his chair over, bumping slightly into Jessi's own chair. He gave his wrists a shake, and gave Jessi a slight smirk.

"Alright then. Ready here."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games