Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 am
Ergo War
Bast may not be Tsunade, but damn if people won't go flying if no one looks for the Omni-Clone that ran off to the Sand.
I having to take care of Akane! ill get to that once everyone else has posted, akane is fixed, mam explains s**t to me.....i has alot to do now!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:19 am
I understand that, but San isn't the only person there. >.> Breaking-and-Entering is illegal, too. I wonder what will happen...  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:21 am
Ergo War
I understand that, but San isn't the only person there. >.> Breaking-and-Entering is illegal, too. I wonder what will happen...

I never broke it the floor was open i swear!!! and we're related so its ok. don't kill me!!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 am
Does she even know Manny? In fact, does Manny even know she's a Hyuuga? What about abandoning the mission?  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:28 am
Ergo War
yeah, but i take responsibility for leading everyone crying ill organize something...or if manny wants to head on out and do it.....or...someone else....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:49 am
Ergo War
Does she even know Manny? In fact, does Manny even know she's a Hyuuga? What about abandoning the mission?

Not yet... not yet...... and eek oooh damn i'm dead.... UUUHHH UMMMM.... temperary recovery break?.... before i lead the charge?

..... RECRUITING EFFORTS TO SUPPORT THE MISSION!!!! and who better then the village youngsters they aren't doing anything that important!!! xd  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Ergo War

Not yet... not yet...... and eek oooh damn i'm dead.... UUUHHH UMMMM.... temperary recovery break?.... before i lead the charge?

..... RECRUITING EFFORTS TO SUPPORT THE MISSION!!!! and who better then the village youngsters they aren't doing anything that important!!! xd
San would respect Manny alot more if he did this  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:57 am
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Ergo War

yeeaah THAT WAS MY INTENTION THE WHOLE TIME!!! >.> <,< yeaah..... COME MY LITTLE GENIN!! ASSEMBLE!!  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:07 pm
where's lucas when you need him?!?!!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Ergo War

yeeaah THAT WAS MY INTENTION THE WHOLE TIME!!! >.> <,< yeaah..... COME MY LITTLE GENIN!! ASSEMBLE!!
i know right! good job chunnin manny  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:18 pm
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Ergo War

i know right! good job chunnin manny

its good to be able to throw your power around have others come help when you ask XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:33 pm
speaking of recruiting genin, where are they all? and do they knnow this is our OOC chat room? sweatdrop  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:39 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
speaking of recruiting genin, where are they all? and do they knnow this is our OOC chat room? sweatdrop
excellent question...i have no idea....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:47 pm
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed

oooh dear, that would explain alot xp  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed

oooh dear, that would explain alot xp
i blame manny...its his fault *commencing friendly fire*  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games