Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Grace walked onto the station knowing that she was soon to be having a great summer. What with helping her sister's wedding and all it should be overly enjoyable. Sure she wouldn't be seeing her much since Leonette would be moving but they were still family regardless. She was happy for her and she couldn't wait to plan everything. Until she got home though Grace would enjoy the train ride with friends.

Spotting Selina and Layton, Grace thought about going over to them. Maybe she could join them for the ride. Heading over to them she stopped noticing the green mark in the sky. "I have a really bad feeling about this..." she muttered. That was the dark mark and anyone who knew the history of it knew trouble was about to show itself. 'I have to find my sisters.' she thought as she raced off in search of her sisters. This was like the fall festival that one year only far much worst... She just had to find them...

User Image

With: Other People...

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:07 pm
Stretched to the core of galaxies;
Distorted city grids-
By a black hole of vanity...
Blossoms the age of greed.
Beyond the laws of density,
Towers of glass and steel.
Temples and fragments of memories;
Drifting away from me.

User Image
D A V I D
" D A V E "
S H O I C H E T

Former GryffindorMugglebornGetting The Hell Out of Dodge

It was bright and sunny and warm and that giant green snake coming out of a skull in the sky wasn't looking so hot to Dave right now. He shielded his eyes while he stared at it in shock for a second, before grabbing his girlfriend, whom he'd previously been bickering with about taking the train or apparating home, by the hand. Elsie had gone stiff and still and said nothing, licking her lips nervously before squeezing his hand. Screaming and shouting had already started up, and the crowd around the was beginning to surge in all different directions as people panicked. "We're gone," Dave decided. "We are so ******** gone right now. Beth, get your sister."

"Looking for her," Elsie snapped through gritted teeth, seemingly debating whether to try to make herself heard over the rising noise level. Dave wanted nothing more than to get out. Maybe it made him a filthy coward, but he'd never been the best Gryffindor anyways. He wanted his girlfriend and her sister and their friends to preferably not die, and that was all. Someone slammed into him from behind and he raised his wand, but it was just a terrified younger student, who stared at him with wide eyes before darting away. Dave swore and scanned the crowd. "There. I see her. MORVEN!" he bellowed, and watched her instantly turn, an undisguised expression of relief on her face.

Elsie almost dashed forward, and he had to fight her to stop her from trying to get to her sister. "Look, she's coming. Beth, stop, she's coming," he half pleaded, half yelled, and she stayed put, hands curled into fists as she anxiously watched as Morven fought her way through the crowd towards them. Spells were starting to fly. "Protego!" Elsie shrieked so loud her voice cracked, and Dave watched nervously as Morven dodged a ricocheting spell and finally reached them, wand in hand and face drawn. "What the hell is going on?" she hissed. "The ******** do they think this is, Riddle's Revenge?"

"We're going," Dave told her firmly, and for once she didn't argue with him, though she was clearly looking around for someone or someones. Elsie's shield fractured above them. She yanked on Dave's hand. "Newlyn- she's in the village-,"

"You think she's hanging around for this?" Dave demanded. "We have to go. Now. I don't know where Tanya and Echo are, but there's no way we'd find them without getting murdered. By the lunatics. Running around in masks. Projecting pictures in the sky. Yeah, mate, talking about you," he ended in a snarl and a "STUPEFY!" at the nearest approaching mask. Elsie grabbed Morven by the arm, dragging her in between her and Dave, and with a whip like crack the three of them disappeared into thin air.

OOC:
Username

I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces;
Expanding between you and me.
Come with the night; the science of fighting-
The forces of gravity.
After the gates of prophecies...
A million light years away from me...
Straight for the eye of destiny;
Reaching the point of tears.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Freaked at Hogsmeade Station with Chaos
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Scared
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh ******** oh shite this is baaaaaaad!!!! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian hadn't even been about to get on the train; he was seventeen now, and honestly, his plan had been to apparate home, drop his things, and go straight to see Jess. His mum and dad were probably at work anyway, he'd reasoned, no sense in bothering to feel guilty about bailing on them immediately in favor of seeing his girlfriend. Even though he'd seen her a lot more recently than he had them, due to her being able to see him on Hogsmeade weekends... Whatever. He chose her company, he was forced into his parent's. Besides, the second they saw him, they were probably going to start going on about how just because he could 'teleport' (they hadn't even tried to grasp the terminology, he swore) didn't mean he wasn't still grounded. That legally he wasn't an adult until he was 18 because they were his parents and they were muggles so that was the law they followed in their house and blah blah blah-

spaceHe'd been planning on stopping by to say hi to Miles and Newlyn before heading off, though, which was the only reason he'd made it all the way to the village rather than just leaving the second he was past the wards. That said, he was heavily regretting his decision when the screaming started, hands going up and pointing at the sky. His eyes followed them up, and he paled, hair standing on end at the sight of the Dark Mark. Wait, but, weren't all those crazy people supposed to be dead or locked up?! He swallowed hard, thinking he had two options; either get the hell out of dodge or... ********. He was a seventh year now, dammit, he couldn't run like a coward and leave a ton of ******** preteens to fend for themselves. Growling, Dori's hand reached for his wand. His inner wolf snarled, and he found himself wishing it were night on a full moon; with his potion, he wouldn't be any danger to anyone he didn't want to hurt, and he had a feeling he'd be a lot scarier and more effective as a werewolf than he ever would manage as a man. But, he didn't have much of a choice in the matter at present. He cast a quick shield charm in the path of a masked figure who'd attempting to curse what couldn't be more than a second year, drawing the attention of the caster. Dori blanched, holding his wand at the ready. s**t. He should've been sneaky. He was soooo not good at sneaky.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ Second Year │ Muggleborn

Levi had been walking out on the station, a bit relieved that the year was over. It had been so much fun experiencing all these new things--this new world--it was about time he return to the world he was used to. At least for three months. He had gotten more than enough sleep, and gotten more than enough food and he was more than ready for this six hour train ride. He hopped off, bags in hand and looking around for someone familiar, anyone familiar, really. Yet, he couldn't seem to find anyone. Maybe they were already in the train.

Well, it was way too nice of a day for him to just burn up in that hot train for God knows how long, so he decided to place his bags down and soak up the sun, just for a bit before he had to go home. Right as he went to get comfortable somewhere, he heard a scream. Multiple screams. He snapped his head to see where everyone was pointing, and saw a big green skull in the sky with a snake slithering out of its mouth. What the hell was that? No really, what was it? Someone pulling a prank? It couldn't be..

Then, as his mouth was gaping up, someone went down beside him. Like, bad. This was bad. Real bad. Then these people in masks came, and.. oh, no! He picked up his bags as quick as he could, but of course, his hands stumbled with it. He managed to pick them up as best he can, running for the train but before he could, he felt a sudden pain in his side that caused him to stumble, tripping him and scattering his bags around him. He cursed, looking up to see the perpetrator of his injury. His ankle was definitely twisted. He pushed himself up as best he could.. This was not the time to be a wimp! He scattered for his wand, but the enemy was taken out by someone older (he didn't look to see who) before he could get to his wand.

He couldn't move. Whether it was due to pain, or shock, or a mixture of both (probably a mixture of both) he was just stuck on the ground, hoping this was all a dream and he'd wake up at home, to his welcoming family.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:59 pm
All the way from where we came, built a mansion in a day;
Distant lightning, thunder claps, watch our neighbor's house collapse.
Looked the other way, and then the storm was overhead!
In the absence of a breeze, scatter what remains!
Every warning we ignored, drifting in from distant shores...
The wind presents a change of course; a second reckoning of sorts.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinThird YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio decided that if she could just live, she would always be first on the train to and from Hogwarts from now on. If she could just not die. The train was starting to pull away, and she was nowhere near it to reach it in time, and she couldn't find Lea. She tripped over someone thrashing on the ground, and hit the ground herself hard, scraping open her palms and knees. She stumbled to her feet, slightly dazed, wand tightly gripped in one hand. She tried to remember all the spells she knew in her head. Most of them would be of no use to her now. She wasn't prepared for this at all, and she was far more afraid of being well and truly over her head than she was of even the people in masks. She liked control, firmly in her hands. This was not control. Where was Lea? "Eleazar!" she called out, trying to make out any familiar faces on the chaos. He wouldn't have gotten on the train without her, would he? "Lea!" There was blood trickling down her palm and onto her jeans. She didn't notice.

OOC:
Username

We were wasted waiting for a comedown of revolving doors!
Fate, don't fail me now, and when the days that followed past...
In another mansion built to last; from our window we could see-
Only possibilities down the road and back!
Auctioned off our memories; in the absence of a breeze;
Scatter what remains, fate, don't fail me now!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

xxxxR E G R E T ○ O W E N S
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxx— t h e d a r k w i z a r d —

w i t h ; chaosxx l o c a t i o n ; hogsmeadexx c o n d i t i o n ; tad bit unstable
                                                        _ _ _ _________________________

Regret inwardly laughed. It's been so, so long since he last set foot into Hogsmeade, that he wondered if anyone could even remember him. Probably not, because his existence was simply a blur in the past. But maybe a shop keeper could remember him? Perhaps a professor who taught him so much recognized him? Regret chuckled. Impossible, for he who had lost himself didn't even recognize himself. His eyes swam in the darkest pits of despair, his heart and mind clouded with insanity, and his hair disheveled, haphazardly cut in a moment of psychotic rage. Regret was perfectly okay though.

He would love to see the world implode upon itself.

Clad in black and his face hidden beneath a silvery mask, Regret calmly walked out of the shadows and into the crowd of students. He wished more of them would scream in pain, but alas, his favorite melody was lacking today. Kill them, a voice whispered to him.

"Sure thing, sweetheart." Regret raised his wand and shot the infamous death curse into the crowd. "Avada kedavra." There was no hesitaiton: There was only death.
                                                        _________________________ _ _ _

C A N Y O U H E A R T H A T ? T H E S O U N D O F Y O U R B O D Y H I T T I N G T H E F L O O R

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

For all of how crazy he found his cousins, he suddenly wished they were actually around instead of off in London or busy with their own problems. Heck, he'd take Eretria right now just popping in and blasting and tearing into people left and right since he knew she wouldn't hesitate if anyone threatened her family. Heck, even his undead cousin would be nice right about now. He'd probably not even flinch as a killing curse sailed right into him. Be that as it was, he found himself in the middle of chaos and murder real fast, and winced as a second year he knew went down in a heap. Swallowing, he scanned the crowd, suddenly glad he had height to his advantage as he looked for friends in the chaos. He spotted Levi just as the Gryffindor stumbled and fell, and shoved his way over. He dropped down beside him, hoping that he didn't get trampled in this mess. "Hey, are you okay? You need any help?" He had to shout a bit, as there was too much noise to hear properly. However, the preteen was just hoping that they could get out of this mess without being too scarred.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Merlin!
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at Hogsmeade Station with Chaos
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Restless
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ What. The. Heck. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ'ɾε lïṿïṉģ ïṉ τ h ε ρ α ṡ τ, ïτ'ṡ α ṉ ε ώ ģ ε ṉ ε ɾ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          α ģ ï ɾ l сαṉ ḋ ø ώhατ ṡhε ώ α ṉ τ ṡ τø ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ τ h α τ ' ṡ ώhατ ï'ṃ ģ ø ṉ ṉ α ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy hadn't quite believed her eyes for a moment when she'd spotted the mark go up in the sky; she knew logically that some of those crazy zealots had to still be around, but she hadn't expected this sort of thing to happen! A small part of her was incredibly happy with the knowledge that Joel was probably still up at the castle with his cousin; she didn't think the professors had left yet. That was good, considering that he was a muggleborn. Not that the nutcases in the masks would know the difference between the muggleborn and pureblood kids, but whatever, it made her feel better. Just a little. She was barely above a muggleborn when you got down to it, but still, she wasn't exactly thinking clearly on the matter. Actually, after the moment of relief when she considered that Joel was likely safe, she felt the rage settle in, because Snowflake and Addie were probably in the crowd somewhere. Snowflake didn't have the personality to handle this sort of thing! She'd be totally lost. She was delicate, dammit! Addie, well, Addie not so much, but that didn't make Ivy worry about her any less.

spaceFiguring that attack by friggin' death eaters probably qualified as one of those situations where underage magic was allowed (hell, it was probably top of the list), she pulled her wand out immediately, trying to remember what little she could of actually, legitimately offensive magic. Thankfully, she'd signed up for dueling club, so she actually had a little bit of practice. That didn't help her much, though; after a few disarming spells and flipendo's, she was gnashing her teeth. These were adults, they were full grown wizards, and she was pretty sure they were killing people.

spaceThe Gryffindor sleeved her wand. She might not know how to take down a grown man with a spell, but she sure as hell knew how to do it with her body, she thought fiercely. A man (she thought it was a man) came at her, his wand raised, and she ducked under it, sweeping his legs out from under him with a jubilant smirk. Figures; she'd bet not a single one of these masked freaks knew what to do with someone attacking them physically. She'd bet that they were all completely useless if you took away their wands. She stepped on the hand of her attacker, then used her other leg to ax-kick his throat, choking him. She leaned down, grabbed his wand, and tossed it. But, before she could do anything else, she was suddenly struck by an unbearable amount of pain, and let out a scream. It relented after a moment, and she managed to turn to see who'd hit her with a Cruciatus curse, running at the figure and drawing her wand. She was younger, and quicker, than her opponent, and barely managed to get out her body-bind curse before he hit her. But by then, the first man had retrieved his wand, and hit her with another curse, pulling another scream from her lips.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉεṿεɾ ṡαïḋ ï ώ α ṉ τ ε ḋ τø ïṃρɾøṿε ṃÿ ṡ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï'ṃ øṉlÿ ḋøïṉ' ģ ø ø ḋ ώhεṉ ï'ṃ hαṿïṉ' ƒ υ ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋ ø ṉ ' τ hαṿε τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ṉ ø ø ṉ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:19 pm
x
User Image
D R A Y C E I R V I N E ○ ○ ○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______pureblood__first year__gryffindor__

Was this an acceptable time to swear? It's perfectly okay, right? Drayce was at the back of the pack of students, calmly waiting for his turn to board, when ominous-looking people invaded Hogsmeade. His brain was still processing what happened when a creepy picture painted the sky, and officially went into full panic mode when he saw more of those masked strangers utter curses of pain and torture into the crowd. I gotta get out of there, was the only thing he could think of.

He quickly (and stupidly) left the crowds to duck behind a bush next to one of the shops. Could he hide here for the remainder of the attack? Probably not. Drayce should get his butt to safety as soon as possible, but something stops him: He is a Gryffindor, a supposed "brave" soul. So what was he doing running away? But he didn't want to get hurt, or something. Truthfully, what could he even do? He was twelve, and the only spell he knew was how to chuck pigeons at unsuspecting assailants. Ugh. He wished this was a joke, and that it was truly professors playing a prank.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

strength is but an illusion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:21 pm
▶ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴢᴇᴘʜʏʀ ʀᴀᴅᴄʟɪғғᴇ
♛first year♛
User Image

The end of the year had come, and soon Will would be heading home to Castle Aur. He was looking forward to flying around with his step-father and uncle now that he had his flying certificate. Perhaps he could even invite some of his friends to a game. Watching a game was always different when you knew someone who was playing. It was so much more exciting.

The boy had just finished setting his luggage so it could be stored when he saw something vaguely familiar stretch across the sky. William Zephyr had never seen the Dark Mark in person, but having grown up in Castle Aur, he had certainly seen old clippings from The Daily Prophet. But how was there a Dark Mark? There hadn't been Death Eaters in decades.

Just as the spells started flying, Will realized that this couldn't possibly be a prank. He knew what his family would like him to do. They'd have him run off to Madam Puddifoot's and tell Persephone what was going on. But Will couldn't do that. Sure, this was one of his worst fears. There were people in hoods everywhere, but he was a Gryffindor, and that meant pushing back his fear to actually do some good. Certainly his mother would understand that.

Will looked around to see if there was anything he could do. He cursed his lack of ability to pay attention in class as he struggled to remember anything that might be useful in this situation. A few spells came to mind and the boy looked for a chance to attack.

However, just as he was about to go after one of the attackers, something, no someone, caught his eye. It was Levi, and he was lying on the ground. A sinking feeling filled Will. His friend was a muggleborn, and if these people knew that, no doubt they would try to kill him. If they did kill Levi, Will wouldn't be able to go on. In the year that he had gotten to know the boy, he had become good friends with him. That would be two fears. Two crippling fears that would only get worse.

"Levi!" Will yelled as he sprinted toward the boy, hoping that he wouldn't get hit by any spells. He had to know. Who cares if he died? Levi was his friend. He quickly reached the other boy. Relief washed over Will as he realized that Levi was in pain. Being in pain meant that he was alive. "Levi! What happened?" he asked, the panic showing in his voice. Zephyr had also reached their friend. That was good. Perhaps between the two of them they could carry him to safety.

sᴏᴍᴇ ❝ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs❞ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛ - ᴏ - ʟ - ᴅ│sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ│ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs

User Image

Deviled Dregs

Diamond Wales

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:21 pm
About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia walked to the village with her backpack as close to skipping with joy as she would allow herself. She was going home for the summer, three glorious months of electricity, electronics, Netflix, and Dear Chris in Heaven central air! She had weedled Carver into coming to stay with her for part of the summer, she was going to try and visit Lorelei sometime before August, maybe in July so she could use her birthday as a guilt trip to make her come. That could work. Maybe then she could also meet this Leslie person. She began looking around for her friend in question not seeing the brunette but spotted Tristan standing around probably looking for his Ravenclaw friend she had seen lurking around with him. Already there was a bet going to see when those two would actually get together, she had no interest in the bet (really, they were like twelve, who really cared?) but she did enjoy watching people look like idiots, actually that was her favorite part.

Still not seeing either of her fellow Slytherins (but thanking Jesus she didn't see Sera, she sooo did not want to start her summer off with that piece of mess) she decided she would grace the boy with her presence when a sudden chill swept through along with moving shadows and a creepy looking skull thing floating in the sky looking as though it was giving fellatio to a snake. The actual ******** was this? Just when she was about to ask a nearby older student if this was someone's idea of a practical joke people started screaming and running knocking into her and practically throwing her to the ground. Only years of practice just barely pulling her finger and body from harm from her father's many backwards inventions saved her from actual trampling. Then she started hearing about Dark Lords and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and remembered her reading from History. He was that cockamamey dark lord from nearly forty years ago who tried to take over the world. Well, Great Britain. It didn't really say if ever got as far as off the isle. Which wasn't surprising and yet at the same time was since all they'd need to do was sneeze near the French and they'd bend over backwards.

After a spell whizzed by her cutting against her cheek and knocking her back into a wall she decided maybe now was not the right time to be discussing the war tactics of lunatics. Or really thinking at all. After about the second or fiftieth push as she tried to make her way to the train Gia finally gave a scream of frustration and pulled out her wand shouting, "FLAGRANTE!" seeing a fiery line appear in the air causing people to give her wide berth like she wanted. Unfortunately this also gave the Bastards in Black clear sight of her since they started sending spells towards her. None of them in colors she was familiar with. Great. Just ******** great. She began bobbing and weaving through the crowds, not fully intent on getting to the train at this point but more focused on just getting out the line of fire. However one decided to actual pursue her and managed to hit her with something since she felt a sharp pain in her leg and felt the blood oozing through her pant leg. Quickly she turned back around shouting the first spells that came to mind. "AVIS! LOCOMOTOR MORTIS!" The random birds distracted him (or her, the robes were certainly not flattering to body shape) while her leg locker actually hit its target. She might actually have to apologize to her professor, she hadn't believed her when she said that bird spell would come in handy. The Italian hissed in pain as she put pressure on her bleeding leg and briefly wondered if it had torn a tendon or ligament before deciding that now was not the time and tried (and failed) to ignore the pain as she continued on her trek for safety.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where~ Hogsmeade △With ~ Students and These ******** △What ~Apparently having to not get trampled △OOC ~
So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:22 pm
And the people went into their hide...
From the start they didn't know exactly why-
Winter came and made it so all look alike, look alike;
Underneath the grass would grow, aiming at the sky.
It was swift, it was just, another wave of a miracle...
But no one, nothing at all would go for the kill!
If they called one very soul in the land on the move-
Only then would they know a blessing in disguise.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωтнıяđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

The moment Anti saw that symbol in the sky, her goal suddenly shifted from getting on the train to staying alive. She liked goals. She could work to achieve a goal. This goal was simple. In order to not die, probably horrifically, she was going to do whatever it took. Father would have been proud. She didn't think she was getting a free pass out of this because she was from a Slytherin pureblood family, anyways. They didn't seem to be asking beforehand. She saw a flash of green out of the corner of her eye, and cringed away from it, but it hadn't been heading towards her. Do not look down do not look down there is blood on the ground do not look up do not give them a target do not say a single word do not die stupid do not be a hero do whatever it takes whatever you need to do. She should have been looking for Vander, but somehow she doubted he would be much help right now. Expelliarmus you know that use it if you see a wand pointed at you otherwise do not engage. Her hands were shaking like mad and she kept feeling like she was about to throw up. Was it possible to smell death? Could you feel it, when it hit you? Did it hurt much?

OOC:
Username

The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
Tell me now of the very souls that look alike, look alike;
Do you know the stranglehold covering their eyes?
If I call on every soul in the land on the move-
Tell me if I'll ever know a blessing in disguise.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw Alumni │ Mind Magic Professor

This was crazy. Absolutely crazy. Death Eaters? ******** Death Eaters? He didn't swear much, but hell, when Death Eaters attacked, the situation called for it. Just like any group, there had to be little niches of them located elsewhere, but for them to just attack like this? It was insane. But he was a professor now, and he had to protect the students, no matter how crazy the threat. But really, Death Eaters? He had to stop questioning. He had his wand out, casting just about every defensive and offensive spell he knew. There was one good thing about this situation: it was easy to make them out.

You'd think that after years they'd wear something that made them look just a little less suspicious, but he guessed that you really could never talk sense into someone who has no understanding of the word. "Stupefy! Expelliarmus!" This really wasn't his forte. It was a wonder he hadn't been cursed into next week by now. He guided some of the younger students towards the train that was now moving, whipping spells toward attacking Death Eaters and also shielding groups of terrified students as best he could.

Name Here

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy had end up heading to the train with Evander. She hadn't wanted Mira to feel obliged not to catch up with her boyfriend. And while Mira, Merlin help her, was okay being around more questionable company such as a mute halfblood, Wendy hardly had such luxuries to be less discerning on her company. Wendy always felt in regards to company Timothy was likely not horrid. After all Mira had a shorter patience span than her, and if she could put up with the Ryans moron's antics it meant Timothy had to be saint AND Prince Charming all wound in one, and likely more. She glanced over at Vander, not saying much when she heard the words of a killing curse and shouts and the crowd more or less exploding around her (at least noise wise)

She scowled, looking up to the dark mark in the sky and the grabbed Vander's arm pressing it tight to her and hissing, "Come on. No use getting mixed up in this. After all, we aren't some idiots concern. We've got a decent family line to our credit. Let's go. Mudbloods and other trash I am so not getting injured for. Especially since I'm a proper Chaisty. And no one likes a hero," She added narrowing her eyes at Evander, practically dragging him though he was taller and likely stronger and really was more just pressed closer to Vander than she would ever admit after this days events.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image
                                                On the first page of our story
                                                The future seemed so bright
                                                Then this thing turned out so evil
                                                I don’t know why I’m still surprised.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Mотнєґ || Fоґмёя Gґуffїиdоґ || Їп$aпё

════════════════════════

Megan had hung back, watching the chaos unfold. She wasn't with this group, oh no. She was on her own here, and she was out for blood. Those fools in the mask had taken one look at her and fled before her, knowing her reputation as well as her face. She had murdered more people than they could ever think of, and she had never been caught. She grinned, her eyes absorbing the scene before her. She was here for one reason, and one reason only. She was here to see her dead brother, and anything more was just for pleasure.

She wandered, her expression pensive as she stepped lightly over the body of a student. Probably one of many today, unless the professors managed to get out here, and quickly. However, her sharp eyes picked out a small form crouched next to some bush. A cruel smile lit her face as she approached, hands held placatingly before her to try and calm the boy. "Oh dear. Whatever is the matter, young one? Are the evil wizards scaring you? Oh, poor baby. I can make this better for you in an instant." Her smile twisted even more when she whipped her wand out of her sleeve and cast the first thing she could think of. "Sectumsempra!" After all, the best medicine was death.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, beautiful death...
                                                OOC:

User Image

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
                                                But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
                                                Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
                                                But that’s all right because I love the way you lie

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games