Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Wolf Fang13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:44 am
Hello, you may call me Byrne (said like burn) or Wolf, eatheir is good with meh. 3nodding So, yeah, ummm I like Naruto, alot, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Gaara (after the fight with Naruto) and Anko. I love wolves, always have, always will. *pionts to username* I'm a freshman in high school, and play varsity soccer and softball. Wolf Brother, Spirit Walker, and Soul Eater are some great books. So is Sea of Trolls. I want to be a Forensic Anthropologist, and I'm already training to be one. I love the play Cabaret! It is sooo fantastic. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:12 am
Hi, I'm Becky. You can call me Holo, or Grapefruit, or Holographic, or even Holographic Grapefruit if you can really be bothered to type it all out. Or you could just call me Becky.

Anyway, I'm 15 and from England. I've been on Gaia for about 1 1/2 years and I have a major minor obsession with pirates and Lost.

I love drawing, reading and playing video games. I also love watching films, but I can't watch scary ones before I go to bed unless I'm sleeping in the same room as someone else, because I'm comletely pathetic.

When I'm not being boring and antisocial, I'll probably be with my boyfriend and/or friends and playing badminton or looking for some other pointless but hilarious activity to keep us entertained.

Holographic Grapefruit

thepinkythepink

Sparkly Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:52 pm
Hai! First off, thanks so much for inviting me in. 3nodding

My friends call me Pinky for obvious reasons, so you guys can go ahead and call me that too. 3nodding I prefer it to anything else, so please do.

I've 14 as of this post, and my birthday is April 24th of 1992.

I enjoy near anything the color pink (obviously) and find it annoying that Gaia doesn't have more. Sure, there's some. But trying to mix it in gets annoying!

I prefer rock and classical music. 3nodding Don't bother trying to convince me about rap.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell, besides my insane mood swings.

heart Hope I get to make firends with you all!
~ Pinky  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:34 pm
Hi my name is shadowshifter01 or u can call me ss01 for short. I just joind this gulid and my friend who is a member here is called shadowdemon01, he's the one who told me about this gulid.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

Shade737

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:50 pm
My Screen name is Shade-Hedgehog and I am a HUGE Sonic and Naruto Fan. People just call me Shade for short and I am super obsessed with Ninja's. I am 16 and I have only been here for like 2 months.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:04 pm
Hi! I'm Lockea Annette Stone, or Kea for short. I'm OkamiAmmy's best friend in real life and the reason she's madly addicted to Gaia.

I'm seventeen and I like to write and read... a lot. As a hobby I novelize video games, animes, and movies because I hope to be a Ghoster one day (that's a Ghost Writer). Ghost writing is an excuse to actually write Fanfiction and make money off of it. 3nodding

Anyway... I'm captain of F4A, a little anime guild, and vice captain of F2G, a gaming guild. Other than that... I'm both a college student and a highschool student so I rarely have a chance to get on Gaia, but since Ammy thinks very highly of the guild, I decided to accept her invitation to join. Hope to have fun!

~Lockea~  

Lockea

Ragnasei

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:49 am
Hmph, Might as well. xP

My RPC name is Ragnasei Hatsuiku, he is not a fox-person... He is a neko. My real name is Derick.
If you see the name Ragnasei on another site it's probably me. xD
You can either call me Rag or Ragsuki. Whichever you prefer...
I'm 14 years old, Male, and straight.
Uuuuh... I like to write fantasy stories, mostly about normal lives with some hidden twists.
My music tastes include any types of rock and some techno/dance... Cause I like DDR. xP

You can usually see me on the 360 under the name of Costal Samurai. Check for me on live.

ninja I think I've been on gaia for about a year...

Thats all I think you should know about me. xO PM me with a question if you feel you need to know.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:04 pm
My real nickname's Vivi, people online call me vi or alma usually, depends on how much they know me o.ô
my first language is french, hence I can tell you guys that the Why not banner says "why no" in french instead of "why not", so if you'd like to change it, it'd be "pourquoi pas ?"
also, i want to learn a lot of languages, starting with japanese (im not original, i know)
i love literate roleplay, drawing and music
and i guess thats about it for now ^^  

Almalexia

Nanner_Munkie7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:07 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:56 pm
HIIIya!!~
im lori..!! and ya... obviously iim new here... but i soo cant wait to get started.!
ppl usually call me fun, creative, really annoying and talkative
i dont spend that much time on the computer unless its winter
...i luv my friends and hanging w/ them and i also luv meeting new ones...
OOH!! and i luv SUGAR! anything w/ suger! ..execp that really liquidy pudding but u got my point.!!

thats all for now...! cya around =)  

princessugar

Mewpher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:48 pm
hi!!! i'm new in the guild!!!
well i'm 21 and have been in gaia for a month i think xd
mmmm... well i'm from peru - latinamerica and... well ask me xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:34 pm
I invited myself. Hi. As you can see my name is Vix`. And i joined "Why Not?". I might pop in once in a blue moon but i still am here so don't mind me. emo  

VFX

VFX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:53 pm

Hi.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:03 pm
Hello, I'm KWSN, or Knight Who Says NI!  

KWSN

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games