Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Amy looked over the menu a few times and still didn't know what half of the food was. Okay, she didn't know what any of it was. She never ate at restaurants like the Jade Dragon when she was making her way across the country.

She was really hungry, though, so she doubted that she'd make a bad choice. She wait for her waiter to come back and then ask just ask him to bring whatever was the most popular.

She sighed and finally closed the menu. She set it down on the table and pinched the bridge of her nose.
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:57 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Enjoying the feeling of her against him, he wraps his arms around her* Heh heh ... I have no doubt about that one. Perhaps we should call this a night and head on downstairs, so that I may experience this special demo. *reaches around her, grabs his drink and slams it back, before giving her a sly grin* wink

(( I need to log off soon. neutral ))

Edit: *Points up at his Quarters win* User Image

((Okay…and yes, I see the quarters win. stressed ))

*She leans in to whisper into his ear.* I shall take care of every need and desire you have. *She nibbles on his ear for a bit and then takes him by the hand to lead him into the office. She nods at Karrie and Dame and says goodnight to them. Once in the office, she does all of the security measures and leads Officer Dougherty down the corridor. She pulls her key out from between her cleavage and unlocks the door to their Chambers. Once inside, the dogs greet them and as Officer Dougherty pets both dogs she locks the door.

As they enter the bedroom, she grabs the remote to the fireplace, flips it on and removes her top, skirt and hat. Left with just her undergarments, fishnet stockings and heels she proceeds to tell him to sit on the side of the bed. She approaches him, standing between his legs as he sits and she show him exactly what kind of talent lies within her hips. wink heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 6, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:07 pm

*looks up as the waiter brings back an order for the most popular dish. When the other chefs look to him for instruction, he starts them making some fried dumplings, stir-fried chicken and vegetables, and a couple of sushi rolls. He sets up the plates himself, then walks out to Amy's table with the waiter, holding a glass of sake for himself* Your order, Ma'am, complete with a chef for company if you're interested. wink
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:08 pm

* flits into the Jade Dragon and appears next to Amethyst * Well hello....

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Amy smelled the heavenly aroma before she even saw the food. Her mouth was practically watering already.

When she heard Karrie's voice, she opened her eyes and looked up in slight surprise. "Oh! Well this is a pleasant surprise. I thought you would have been in bed already."

She gestured to the chair across from her. "Please, yes, do sit down."

Almost immediately afterward, Amy saw that Black was now beside her. She gave him a half smile. "Hey Black. This is a pleasant surprise as well. If you'd like to join us, you can pull up a chair. You'll have to pull one from another table since I requested a small table, but there's plenty of room."
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:12 pm

*hearing Tes and Draa in the kitchen, he peeks in and shakes his head*
We -do- have a guest, you know rolleyes It would be courteous to make breakfast instead of just *motions toward the box of dry cereal* that.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 9 Total: 25 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Psyzapp
((Okay…and yes, I see the quarters win. stressed ))

*She leans in to whisper into his ear.* I shall take care of every need and desire you have. *She nibbles on his ear for a bit and then takes him by the hand to lead him into the office. She nods at Karrie and Dame and says goodnight to them. Once in the office, she does all of the security measures and leads Officer Dougherty down the corridor. She pulls her key out from between her cleavage and unlocks the door to their Chambers. Once inside, the dogs greet them and as Officer Dougherty pets both dogs she locks the door.

As they enter the bedroom, she grabs the remote to the fireplace, flips it on and removes her top, skirt and hat. Left with just her undergarments, fishnet stockings and heels she proceeds to tell him to sit on the side of the bed. She approaches him, standing between his legs as he sits and she show him exactly what kind of talent lies within her hips. wink heart

(( Thanks for the win, Psyzapp!

... BTW, is anyone else having issues with opening their mail? I am getting a blank page that states it's done, but keeps "loading". *sighs* I've had this problem a couple of times before, but it usually resolves itself by the next time I log in. Guess we'll see what happens by tomorrow. confused ))

User Image *Proceeds to greatly enjoy the private demonstration he is receiving* cool heart

(( Goodnight everyone! User Image ))

Edit:
stressed Gonna' have to try and PM Psyzapp with this Quarters win tomorrow. *Sighs* neutral
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:15 pm

* nods and in an instant has another chair at the table. * So how are you Karrie? Havent seen you for a while...

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 6, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Nope, I'm usually up pretty late. I just don't always stay here too late. *sits down, setting his glass in front of him* I hope you enjoy your meal, I chose for you. biggrin *nods to Black* Hello, Black. I've been good. How about you?
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:19 pm

{{I haven't been having that problem, Dougherty}}

*looks Ryzan over and smirks*
You're one to talk. You might want to put some pants on "Mr. Courteous".

Jeez, you're both hypocrites.

I only mention him putting on pants because he mentioned being "courteous" to our guest stare She isn't even awake. What point would there be in making something if it's just going to be cold when she gets to it anyway?

I think you just don't want to put pants on.

.... that too.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:21 pm

I've been well. I just thought I would stop and see who was up before I headed to bed. * looks to Amethyst * So how are things coming along....You dont have to show me right now... sweatdrop * throws that in real quick just in case *
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Amy's smile became a genuine one when she heard Karrie say that he had chosen the meal for her. That was sweet.

"Well, I'm sure I'll enjoy it, then. I've never had Japanese food before. I didn't even know what the menu items were, so I simply ordered..."

She gasped when she looked down at her plate and saw a very familiar food. It was chicken! She loved chicken, and she loved it when there were vegetables to accompany it. Vegetables always helped keep meat moist.

She picked up a beautiful fork that was resting by her plate and began to eat. She ate a few bites before she dabbed her mouth with a napkin, took a drink of her water, and looked at Karrie with approving eyes.

"Karrie, that is wonderful! Well, I've only tried the chicken so far, but it is great!"

She looked over at Black and pointed at her plate with her fork. "Would you like some, Black?"

EDIT: When Black asked her how her studying was coming along, the smile left her face and she looked back down at her plate.

"Oh. Well, I guess it's going alright. Kai has been helping me quite a bit since I had quite a few questions. Black, would you be able to be my mentor even if I wasn't nearby anymore? Or can you not teleport very long distances?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:25 pm

(( OK, I was just wondering if anyone else was having mail issues. Thanks, TES.

Alright, I'm really outta' here now guys. User Image ))

*looks down at his clothing and blushes slightly*
About that... I did not have time to retrieve my bed clothes before she had gone to sleep and I did not want to disturb her. sweatdrop I was certain she would have left before we were even awake.

Quortek... could you perhaps get something for me to wear from our room for me?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

* chuckles at both her questions * For one Amethyst I am a vampire and no regular food will sustain me. And second I can be wherever you need me to be. I do not teleport...I flit. I move faster than the eye can see and therefore I can move from one place to another in very little time or no time at all..
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games