Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:48 pm

(So since I've run out of stuff to say about Jude, he's just going to kind of disappear ^^")
Kazumi and Aria jumped after her, flying like hell. They caught up with the others soon enough, and frowned. "That was too easy for them..." She murmured.
Jason rolled his eyes. "Yeah, because I know you love me babysitting you." He said, starting to walk away.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Dasani rose up high and circled a it over the others, looking down at the lab. "That would have been scary." She said.
That made Vamp mad enough to try and tackled him anyway. "You remind me of a pain-in-the-a** I used to know." He growled.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Kazumi nodded, looking at it. "We can't let our guard down.." She said, shaking her head.
Jason growled. "Oh really?" He said, trying to push him off. "How sweet."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Dasani made her mouth frown again, the feeling was a little strabge but she was trying to seem a bit more normal. "Bad things happen a lot." She said.
Vamp tried to put him in a head lock then changed his mind and pushed him away as well. "Whatever. Guess I'll be seeing you when they send us after them again." He snarrled and headed out of the room.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Kazumi nodded. "Yeah.. S**t happens..." She said. "Maybe we'll have more luck from now on.." She gave a little smile to Dasani.
"Oh joy." Jason said, rolling his eyes as he got up.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Dasani turned the frown upside down the smile at her a little. "That would be good." She said.
Vamp wandered down the hall o his bedroom, which wasn't really a bedroom since it didn't actually have a bed, just a cot, and closed the door behind him.
(Idk what I'm doing XD;;;;; )

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Kazumi nodded, doing a bit of a flip as she fell a couple feet. "Yeah..." She said.
Jason stayed in the lab. How the hell was he going to explain this to the whitecoats?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Dasani smiled for real this time and dropped down beside her and then under her. "Wee~" She sang.
Vamp sighed and leaned against the door, sliding down the floor. He had a feeling this was going to become a regular thing.
(I feel awkard posting in this forum ^^" Like I'm intruding or something.)

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:11 pm

(Me too ^^" We're like the only ones posting for the most part..)
Kazumi laughed a bit, flying to the side of her and dropping lower so that she was just a bit under her.
Jason grabbed the clipboard, filling out the escape report fot the whitecoats. He didn't know how to read well, but did his best.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 pm

(Yeah ^^" Weren't there like 4 other people in this RP before?)
Dasani dropped under her a d flew in a circle around her so she ended up over had again and giggled some, starting to have fun.
Vamp growled a little bit to himself then pushed himself back up and dicided to go to sleep, walking over to the cog and laying down on his stomach. He opned his wings up a little bit and let them hang off the sides of it.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:00 am

(At least, yeah ^^" I think we scared them away...)
Kazumi laughed and sped up a bit and did a 180, going up and around her.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:41 am

(Yeah.. That's what I was afraid of... sweatdrop )
Dasani did like a front flip that made her seem to drop out of the sky at first before she looped back up and over.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:41 pm

chris silently went out of the lab so that she wudnt get yelled at by jason. she went to her "room" and locked herself in it and tried to pop the screen off of the window. "i may not b able to fly but i can still run fast...i can climb quickly...and soon my wings will grow bak...in about 4 months...at the most.." she said to herself giving up on the sreen and angrily slammed her window shut.

erin and blake flew silently with the flock. erin was in her own littl bubble and kept thinking to herself that she was normal and was just dreaming all of this. blake looked at her worried, wondering if he shud say something, but thought better of it and kept his mouth shut.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Kazumi smiled and inclined sharply, then folded in her wings, doing a spin until she began to fall. She snapped her winfgs open again and turned to Erin and growled. "Okay." She said, hearing her thoughts. "What's up with the being normal business?" She asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 pm

(im gonna make it so the she has a split personality..i saw it on this one show my mom watches lol)
erin looked at kazumi confused, "i dont kno wat ur talking about?" she said trying to play it off.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games