Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:09 pm
Jessi giggled softly and nodded. "Alright."

She scooted over in her chair toward Daniel just a touch. Obviously she couldn't move her chair anymore, but she did move her body on the chair toward Daniel. Then, she leaned over the poster, tossed her hair back over her shoulder, and started applying the first line of glue.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:33 pm
{{Gotta go home! Will be back around 7:15 central time. Bible study tonight.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 pm
Daniel watched as Jessi began applying her glue to the posters, though he noticed that she did look up and smile at him more often than not. He smiled back and couldn't help but shake his head a little. Once Jessi had finished on one poster, Daniel leaned in with the glitter, sprinkling very slowly and precisely along the line that Jessi had laid. He kept his eyes on what he was doing, though they flicked over at Jessi once and he smiled. He continued laying the glitter as he spoke.

"You know. One might reason that this task wouldn't warrant two persons to accomplish."

Finishing the glitter on the poster, Daniel recapped the tube. He then turned his head towards Jessi, his face coming within a hair's breadth of hers. His grin was soft, and his eyes knowing.

"One might also reason that perhaps there was an ulterior motive at work."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:39 pm
Jessi watched with a smile as Daniel followed her glue trails with the glitter. Then, when he spoke, she blushed and had the good sense to look at least a little sheepish. She tucked a strand behind her ear and giggled. She was going to respond to that statement, but then Daniel spoke again and he was very close to her this time.

Jessi gasped slightly at Daniel's close proximity and her heart beat picked up again. She was still smiling, though, and when she spoke, it was very soft. Her breath puffed against Daniel's lips lightly.

"One... One would be very observant then... and very much correct in their assumption."

She leaned a little closer to Daniel. Her eyes kept slowly shifting between his eyes and his lips.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 pm
Daniel saw the look in Jessi's eyes, the flush in her cheeks, and being so close could almost see her pulse quicken. His grin tightened to something more devious, his eyes narrowed. He lowered his voice as he slowly leaned forward

"I see. And this playful deception. You...approve?"

Daniel twitched his neck, only slightly, softly brushing the tip of Jessi's nose with his own. Her reaction was quite satisfactory.

"Well?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:25 pm
Jessi shivered as Daniel's nose brushed against hers, his skin coming in contact with hers. The smirk on his face and his lower voice drew her in even more. They'd be her undoing if she wasn't careful. She'd have to remember to work on a defense for that.

Her voice was airy, breathy, soft. "I... approve only if... the other person is aware of the deception as well. Then... it's almost like a game."

She shivered again. "Boy. You really did your homework when you were reading those relationship books, weren't you?"

Jessi smiled and reached one of her hands up. She brushed it through Daniel's hair and then played with the tips.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm
Daniel smiled widely and shook his head a bit, causing his hair to ruffle against Jessi's hand. He leaned back a bit, lessening the pressure of his presence.

"What, that? My reading was all about the psychological aspects of relationships. Probably why it kept screwing my head up. That just now, was just me throwing myself fully into something I love."

Daniel had gone back to messing with the poster supplies on the desk, but he flicked a glance at Jessi with an all too pleased smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:57 pm
When Daniel said he was just throwing himself into something he loved, a huge grin appeared on Jessi's face and she tucked her legs up under her chin. She hugged her legs and looked overjoyed.

She giggled and looked over at Daniel. "Well by all means, continue to throw yourself into it. I won't complain."  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 pm
{{I need to go to bed, but I'll be back on tomorrow! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 pm
Daniel's eyebrows rose at Jessi's last comment, and a feigned look of shock dance over his face. He turned towards her with a bemused smile twisting his mouth. A smile made only wider by the adorable way she liked to curl up as she currently was. He put down the things he was currently fiddling with and sat back in his chair, allowing it to slowly drift so that he was eventually facing Jessi once more.

"Indeed. Not that I complain either, I love being able to re-embrace my spontaneity. But what of treading softly, taking care? Have you found a new idea? A new...mmm, desire?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 am
Jessi smiled happily, softy at Daniel. She tilted her head to the side slightly, which caused her head to rest slightly on one of her knees.

"I'm really glad you can embrace your spontaneity, too, Daniel. I think it will be good for you. I think you'll be even happier that way and maybe worry about things less. That's what I want for you... RE-embrace it, though? So I'm assuming you remember that you were spontaneous in the past. It will be fun to see you become more like that. I think you'll have a lot of fun, and I'm really happy that I get to be there with you as you do."

Her smile widened. "And, I haven't gotten a new desire per say, but joking around like this with you is one of my favorite things to do. It has been since I met you. I love how we can just joke around and tease each other. It makes life more fun, I think, and you're the one who jokes around with me the most. So, new desire, no... but I do like this new... element to our joking."

She blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she lifted her head once more. "I do want to go slowly still and be careful as we go forward so we don't mess up our friendship, but I don't want to stay still, either. I like the quote that says something like, life is like a treadmill. If you're not moving forward, you're going backward."

Jessi bit her bottom lip for a moment and played with the small strap on her shoe. "And... well, I think kissing is okay. Small kisses won't move us too far forward, I don't think."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:43 pm
A wry smile quirked Daniel's mouth, the corners of his eyes pinching in near laughter. He set the supplies he had been working with down. And pulled his jacket off the back of the chair, and began to don it as he stood.

"I'm gald you think that's okay. And that you're happy, of course. Alas, I fear that I must truly get to walking. Doors won't secure themselves. But since you brought up proverbs, I especially like the english one, that says The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune."

Daniel leaned over and gave Jessi a quick a tight hug around her shoulders. And as he started to rise, he stopped to whisper in ear with a slight chuckle.

"And as far as I know, I am very old."

With a quick kiss to Jessi's temple, Daniel straightened and started backing away down the hall with a broad toothy smile.

"See ya later."

And with a last wink, Daniel turned and strode off to patrol.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:03 pm
Jessi frowned slightly when Daniel reached for his jacket and started to put it on. When he stood, she sighed softly in disappointment. They were at work and they needed to do the work... but he just got here!

She nodded her head when he said that he had to go do his rounds. Hopefully he'd come back soon! But she knew that it took almost an hour for him to do it, and who knew what would come up while on that round? He might be gone for a couple hours. It had happened before.

When Daniel hugged her, she closed her eyes, breathed in his scent and placed her hands on the forearm that went across her front. His skin was so warm and smooth. She loved it.

She felt the kiss to her temple, which caused her to smile softly. Jessi turned her head to kiss Daniel's lips, but he was already walking away! That sly man... He was giving her what she wanted, time to adjust to all of this and keep their friendship in tact. But at the same time, he wasn't giving her what she wanted deep down. He was quite smart...

When Jessi saw the bright, happy smile on Daniel's face as he walked away, though, a big bright grin appeared on her own face. She giggled and waved to him.

"You better. Maybe you can walk me home tonight. Be careful on rounds!"

When he was gone, Jessi looked down at the poster, giggled again as she thought about the past few minutes, and then worked on completing all the posters.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:25 pm
*Liada strolls in and heads over to the lodge to sit in front of the fire again. She had her blueprints for the upcoming shop and a few other notes in case she ran into Amy again. She ordered a sandwich and a cold passion fruit tea before sitting down and went into her bag for her laptop. She hit the switch and let it load a moment before going through the 3D map layout she had set up.*  

Liada Trovaras

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Jessi looked up when someone came in. When she saw it was Liada, she grinned brightly and was going to hold up the poster for her to see, but she was already heading toward the lounge.

She watched as she walked in and then shrugged her shoulders. She quickly picked up the phone and dialed Amy's house to let her know Liada had come in.

{{Good thing she walked by because I don't have a design for the poster, yet. lol! Will have one tonight, though. And I'll bring Amy in soon. smile }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games