Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:43 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse

Ok let's limit the 10 less chakra to all puppet techs. Cuz that's a bit too much reduction What you have there.

How about setting it to a limit of 15 or twenty and a minimum of 5 expense/ no lower than half? So A-Rank and S-Rank lose like 1/4th and 1/8th respetively.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:23 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse

Ok let's limit the 10 less chakra to all puppet techs. Cuz that's a bit too much reduction What you have there.

BaronVonKotsu

Okie dokie your first PA is a little redundant so I don't want you to waste it unless you want it too.
Your second if anyone with sharingan attacks you it won't really do much any way. It makes since but it's still might not help. They won't watch through your Chakra signal they'll be watching you. So you can fake but after a while they'll realize what you're doing.

Well, my class ability is to gain indepth intel about chakra jutsu and basically be a scouter. That first Pa is for physical perception not merely the perception of chakra. More or less covering a far wider scope or things. And Yes I know that my second would be fairly simple to see through by anyone whos not just completely relying on the reflex ability of a sharingan. To be honest, I've learned of the concept some years ago and haven't found a descent way to put it to use. Seeing as the only people who could openly detect chakra movement in you and react to it would be a very small group of people and would require them to instantly react in melee combat.... But from all of my previous rps there is usually more than a few users who do so. We are trained to react instantly to what we perceive so at most i would only have a few fleeting moments of an advantage before anyone picked up on it. But hey its something unique, a slight trick that may or may not help and i haven't been able to think of anything else that would make him unique.  

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:05 am
AD Reaper Elyse
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse

How about setting it to a limit of 15 or twenty and a minimum of 5 expense/ no lower than half? So A-Rank and S-Rank lose like 1/4th and 1/8th respetively.
The guild rules state that chakra reductions as a PA are limited to 10. Characters have been built in the past that have shown exactly why this limitation has been necessary.

Normally I would be up for a debate on minor issues, but it is not here or now that this is the case. The rules are presented and maintained, for balance and fairness to everyone else who has already created characters adhering to these principles.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:19 am
Wolfe Whitehorn
AD Reaper Elyse
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse

The guild rules state that chakra reductions as a PA are limited to 10. Characters have been built in the past that have shown exactly why this limitation has been necessary.

Normally I would be up for a debate on minor issues, but it is not here or now that this is the case. The rules are presented and maintained, for balance and fairness to everyone else who has already created characters adhering to these principles.

Didn't know that was a rule or policy on custom perks. My experience with this guild from prior generations captains and etc, kind of informed my response from before. So thanks for the heads up. Any if its an unflexible thing I'll differ to the suggested 10 point reduction on techs. Give me ain to edit the profile though, I'm on my phone right now at work during my lunch break. edited  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:32 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Not a problem, and even I'll admit, I gave a wrong number based off of the numbers discussed and what is stated in the rules currently. The written rule is -5 point reduction, but as Ayame has asked AandOE to look over your profile at the next point, I'll let him make the decision of whether or not 10 is acceptable.

Information on what is allowed is written in the Rules and Guidelines Post in the New Members Read Here section of the forums.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:49 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
-snip-

If all I'm commenting on is the -10, yes the guild max (without sacrifice) is -5. I would not mind if you had a -10, with a +5 penalty to another, equally important area. In either case, the minimum for usage will always be [5].

BaronVonKotsu

Sure, why not. APPROVED.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:15 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

AandOE

Last Edit  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:49 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

Approved.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:03 pm
This one [Arsinian] has been waiting a while....just thought I'd give him a bit of a bump. Not trying to intervene or be a nosy noser....><
Arsinian

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:01 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
This one [Arsinian] has been waiting a while....just thought I'd give him a bit of a bump. Not trying to intervene or be a nosy noser....><

Arsinian

You're fine hun. Sorry I've been gone to Arkansas for most of the week spending time with fam thought Mam had gotten everyone. Arsinian, you're approved.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Akroma Hijime
Nickname: Chrome

Birthdate: March 13th

Height: 68 Inches
Weight: 135 pounds

Nindo: "Knowledge is the greatest power, without it nothing is possible."
Personality: Chrome is a very bright young man. He strongly prefers strategy over brute force. His style of fighting suits him well, as his bloodline is cold and deadly, yet remains as a beauty to be seen and can be loved, just as Chrome can. He actually really likes people despite his appearance and seemingly cold nature. Chrome loves to talk to allies and form teams for missions because he is much better as a support than as a solo man. Chrome will always think things through as he is not physically as strong as others, but it is that fault that shows his tactical prowess. He very well knows that most of his kind were killed out of fear, and accepts that, he believes that everyone has their reasons for what they do, and will not judge them accordingly unless he knows them personally and finds their reasoning wrong. True neutrality is tough to find, but Chrome really is neutral towards most people, he takes a bit to judge you as good or evil because he knows the world is not black and white as it sometimes seems. As long as he gets something out of it or likes you he will do what needs to be done. All in all I suppose Chrome is complicated, always thinking and planning, loving people, but feeling nothing towards human nature, not evil nor good. He is who he is, and he accepts that.

Village: Kirigakure (the village hidden in the mist)
First Class: Bloodline subclass, blood knight
Second Class: bloodline subclass, bloodbender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Hyoton (Approved!)

Chakra Pool: 260
Stamina Pool: 240
Chakra Element: water and wind
Chakra Color: snow white
Chakra Materialization: small particles of chakra float around his being, slowly engulfing his body in a swirl of snow colored chakra.

Strengths:
• Battle strategy
• kekkei genkai
• Ninjutsu
• Speed
Weaknesses:
• can take less punishment than most
• overthinks things at times
• taijutsu
Fears:
• Being thought of as an idiot
• Getting the few he loves killed

Class Disciplines :
• blood bender
• blood knight
Reductions:
• learns water and wind jutsu 1 post faster
• learn bloodline techniques 1 post faster
Personal Attributes:
• The Hyotons two hands: Akroma may use one hand each for a jutsu, attacking twice at one time, it uses two activations out of my 3 per post but they happen at once so it makes thins more troublesome for his enemies.
• Studious Hyoton: Akroma learns bloodline jutsu 2 posts quicker but his studying gets in the way of physical training, he learns taijutsu one post slower.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: He carries a small ninja blade
Weapon Range: 1 foot long, 12 inches
Weapon Weight: 2 pounds
Weapon Location: Strapped to his side

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 battle needles
• 5 kunai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} Suiton

{Your second element's name} Fuuton

{Other jutsu type's name} Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• I get 2 slots so I think I keep this here?

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Akroma was born and raised in the Village of the Mist. This village mostly accepted the fact that he was indeed a Hyoton, especially since he seemed so passive. His Hyoton blood was strong, and he focused on its history and strengths for a very long time. He knew what his blood was capable of doing, but only practiced in secret with his father, this assured that he was treated like just another Shinobi child by the village. He lived a rather simple life, school and training were normal with his father, who’s Hyoton teachings stuck with Akroma for life. He soon flourished as a tactical genius, often out thinking his father, and coming close to winning a few training sessions although he never did win as his father was a much more powerful ninja. He went through the academy with ease, gaining recognition from some and scorn from others. Being one of the most intelligent in the class assured he had many enemies, especially from the elder students. But Akroma was far from perfect, a few learned that brute force was the way to overcome Akroma’s intellect when he had no time to plan something out, and the bullies that learned of this did many things such as randomly beating on him, always changing when and how. At the end of the day though, Akroma shrugged most of this off and went on with his life, he knew that even though he may not be as strong as them, if a real battle were to come, he could beat them. After they realized it did almost nothing to him the bullying stopped. He did not retain any friends from the academy, so he strives to meet others. Despite the fact that he seems cold, he actually does want to form a team and do great things with his life.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Mui Oa Mah
Nickname: Monk-Boy
Attire: x

Birthdate: 9/23

Height: 74 inches (6'2")
Weight: 230 pounds

Nindo: "You're the one who decides how to live your life."
Personality: Despite the fact that he grew up in a monastery, Mui is a bit rude and vulgar. He is a hedonist in every sense of the word; most of the time, he only cares about what will bring him joy at a specific moment; he will worry about the consequences later.

However, Mui spent half of his life learning principles of divinity and perfection, so, when needed, he can be patient and show great judgement in battle. He is also a fairly good people-reader.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Taijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Satetsu

Chakra Pool: 100
Stamina Pool: 400
Chakra Element: Doton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Gold
Chakra Materialization: Appears in the shape of a thousand-armed konnan (like Chiriku)

Strengths:
• Massive, durable body
• Reflexes
• Agility
Weaknesses:
• can be impulsive
• battling genjutsu
Fears:
• Going back to the monastery

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker
• Brawler
Reductions:
• Learns taijutsu 1 post faster (-1 for bloodline, +2 for tai class)
• Learns doton and raiton 1 post faster (+1 for bloodline)
Personal Attributes:
• Strong body: hardened body allows Mui to defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below with a physical taijutsu technique. He is able to carry around his gourd and beads (both made of gold) with relative ease
• Mui is very adept at his iron sand control; Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ] now costs -1 rank. So, the new ranks are:

- Rank E: Small to medium amounts of earth/metal to iron sand. ( Knolls, small hills, etc. )
- Rank C: Large amounts of earth/metal to iron sand. ( Hills, etc. )
- Rank A: Massive amounts of earth/metal to iron sand. ( Pingo, puy, etc. )

*Note: This only applies to the stated technique above; the rest of the bloodline jutsus still have their normal ranks

Ryo: 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Shuriken x10
• kunai x5
• 100 ft steel wire
gourd full of gold on his back

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

DotonDoton

Raiton Raiton

Satetsu (Bloodline)

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Mui Oa Mah was born to modest-living parents somewhere in the Lightning Country. He had a fairly simple childhood in a small village until the age of 7; he, unfortunately, revealed to the village that he was capable of using magnetic jutsu, and word spread quickly. Seeing his potential, a local monastery requested that he join their ranks. His parents refused, and the monastery's true nature was revealed: they were, in fact, more of a battle-hungry cult, and they took the boy forcibly from his home. For the next 7 years, Mui was treated horribly, forced to work and train for the religious fanatics. The cult, fortunately, was taken down by members of the Cloud Village during a mission, and, instead of abandoning Mui, the shinobi invited him to join Kumogakure as a genin. He now does everything in his power to rebel against the teachings of the monastery and prove to everyone that he is more than just a monk boy.

TrafalgarHyozo

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:27 am
NeverDreamt

You're almost there. Everything looks good except for your Personal Attributes. The first problem is that you have three of them. With a bloodline, the most you can have unless otherwise awarded or given, is two. Personally, I would just scratch the first one off altogether. I'm a little more lenient than some of the others here, but even I wouldn't let that go, meaning it wouldn't pass for sure with someone else. Besides, you can be a tactician without an attribute. =)

Left with the other two, the Studious Hyouton is fine, but the Thick Blood breaks a rule as well. According to the rules, the most reduction you can have is -5 to any one type of jutsu (Nin, Gen, Bloodline, etc.). You can, however, give up something else to increase it. I used to have a similar attribute, but I wound up getting rid of it because it wasn't worth it. I would recommend finding something to replace it, but if not, the most you can go is -5. Sorry, not my rule. ^^

Fix your attributes and you'll be fine.

TrafalgarHyozo

Your PAs have a bit of an issue as well. First off, you have part of the Berserker discipline (which you have) as one of your attributes! D= The Berserker states the following:

Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.

Unfortunately, according to the rules, you cannot make variations of the Disciplines, so you'll have to find something else.

I don't have a problem with the second one, since it's only the one technique, so as far as I'm concerned that one is fine. Any of the mods can overrule me however.

Also, You can only have a combination of 15 weapons/items to start with, so you'll have to scratch the steel wire. The gourd comes with the clan, so that's fine.

Once those are fixed, I'll take another look. =)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:49 am
Tao-Benshin
my bad; must have overlooked that rule. forgive me SENPAI!

i changed my first PA to be a slightly more durable body; idk if that's specific enough, though. removed the steel wire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Mui Oa Mah
Nickname: Monk-Boy
Attire: x

Birthdate: 9/23

Height: 74 inches (6'2")
Weight: 230 pounds

Nindo: "You're the one who decides how to live your life."
Personality: Despite the fact that he grew up in a monastery, Mui is a bit rude and vulgar. He is a hedonist in every sense of the word; most of the time, he only cares about what will bring him joy at a specific moment; he will worry about the consequences later.

However, Mui spent half of his life learning principles of divinity and perfection, so, when needed, he can be patient and show great judgement in battle. He is also a fairly good people-reader.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Taijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Satetsu

Chakra Pool: 100
Stamina Pool: 400
Chakra Element: Doton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Gold
Chakra Materialization: Appears in the shape of a thousand-armed konnan (like Chiriku)

Strengths:
• Massive, durable body
• Reflexes
• Agility
Weaknesses:
• can be impulsive
• battling genjutsu
Fears:
• Going back to the monastery

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker
• Brawler
Reductions:
• Learns taijutsu 1 post faster (-1 for bloodline, +2 for tai class)
• Learns doton and raiton 1 post faster (+1 for bloodline)
Personal Attributes:
• Strong body: hardened body allows Mui to take slightly more of a beating than others
• Mui is very adept at his iron sand control; Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ] now costs -1 rank. So, the new ranks are:

- Rank E: Small to medium amounts of earth/metal to iron sand. ( Knolls, small hills, etc. )
- Rank C: Large amounts of earth/metal to iron sand. ( Hills, etc. )
- Rank A: Massive amounts of earth/metal to iron sand. ( Pingo, puy, etc. )

*Note: This only applies to the stated technique above; the rest of the bloodline jutsus still have their normal ranks

Ryo: 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Shuriken x10
• kunai x5
gourd full of gold on his back

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

DotonDoton

Raiton Raiton

Satetsu (Bloodline)

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Mui Oa Mah was born to modest-living parents somewhere in the Lightning Country. He had a fairly simple childhood in a small village until the age of 7; he, unfortunately, revealed to the village that he was capable of using magnetic jutsu, and word spread quickly. Seeing his potential, a local monastery requested that he join their ranks. His parents refused, and the monastery's true nature was revealed: they were, in fact, more of a battle-hungry cult, and they took the boy forcibly from his home. For the next 7 years, Mui was treated horribly, forced to work and train for the religious fanatics. The cult, fortunately, was taken down by members of the Cloud Village during a mission, and, instead of abandoning Mui, the shinobi invited him to join Kumogakure as a genin. He now does everything in his power to rebel against the teachings of the monastery and prove to everyone that he is more than just a monk boy.

TrafalgarHyozo

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:55 am
TrafalgarHyozo

Much better. =3 Well, it has my stamp of approval. So long as no one overrides me, you're good to go! Welcome to Kumogakure!  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games