Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:48 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander really hated his life sometimes. Make that most of the time. Here he was, the noble heir to an ancient pureblood family, and people were still trying to kill him. He supposed they hardly had time to check to see who was what, but still. These morons could end up wiping out even more purebloods in this stupid attack. And the masks. Vander had always thought masks were stupid. If you were going to murder and terrorize other people, you might as well flaunt it, right? Wendy had a death grip on his arm. He tried to shake her off, to no avail. "How do you think it will look if I arrive home without my sister?" he snarled, before casting a severing charm at a nearby mask. There was a resulting scream of pain. He almost smiled, before sobering again. "You can do whatever the hell you want. Get yourself a mask and join in the fun for all I care. If you think I'm going to try to be some hero- Impedimenta!- you're out of your damn mind. I'm getting my sister, and we're getting out of here."

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser

Dylan had enjoyed the feast last night, like all the others he had, and he got a good night's sleep, but it was time to go home. Time to actually tell his parents about his year and, well, his girlfriend. He could only wonder what their reactions would be like. A mix of excitement and anger? Excitement because their son was in a relationship and anger because he didn't tell them sooner. He meant to, but he just kept putting it off. Maybe he'd lie and say that they just started dating on the train. No, lying really wasn't part of his personality.

He had decided to ride down on the carriages with Benjamin, as of course Arianna hadn't managed to snatch his friend away quite yet and of course they were together during the morning, seeing as they were in both the same year and house. But soon, everyone started.. screaming. Not happy screaming, either. Screams of fear and pain. Combined with the green mark in the sky and people in black clothing killing people, if he had to guess he'd say Death Eaters were attacking.

He had to try his hardest to stay calm, and even then he was shaking. He looked to Benjamin quickly, then towards the train, his bags already in his hands. "We've got to get out of here and on that train. It's leaving, and it's leaving soon!"

RedEagleEye007

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy excited for the start of summer, not so much for the studying he'd have to put in for his OWL's this year but for the general air of tranquility that came with the summer months. He was sure since Benjamin had finally garnered the attention of Morven that she would be who he'd be seeing most of the summer so he could actually spend some quality time with Mira without having to feel guilty for once. He was also going to have to make sure to avoid the back room of the bookstore for a while since he was pretty sure they'd be defiling it with their hormones. He had turned to make the other teen promise to at least create a sign to put up so he knew he'd be otherwise occupied when dark clouds and shadows began to move and dark wizards seemed to come from nowhere and began attacking the students. Timothy looked around to try and find his older sister before he mentally smacked himself remembering she and Echo and left earlier to minimize contact with the crowds. Great. He pulled his wand out from his waistband and hastily cast a protego from the side wishing he had the time to cast that protective bubble-like spell from cursebreaking but knowing he didn't have the time in the midst of this chaos. He just grabbed Benjamin and started pulling him towards the town hoping the two of them could bunker down in a safe place before the calvary that was the aurors and professors arrived. As he was running he got confronted by the wizard he had seen earlier, the one he had just barely protecting himself against, who began taunting him like the demented sycophant that he was. Not feeling like really dealing with the person for much longer (he really needed to make it to Ada's shop and see if they had a working floo to help others get out of here) he silently summoned their wand and while they were stunned at his "impressive piece of magic" he punched them twice, once in the sternum to knock their air out and a second time in the jaw to just knock them out. He didn't even pause to see if they were really out before breaking the wand and continuing to push his friend along. They probably wouldn't get someone this incompetent a second time and he really wanted to live to see seventeen.

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Hogsmeade Station]
What is life and what is real? [People]
And why do living things need feeling? [Running]
(One, two, three) [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:00 pm
x
User Image
                                                        Y V O N N E M O R E A U
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______beater__sixth year__slytherin__

"s**t." Yvonne swore she'd change her attitude, but she couldn't help but utter a swear word in the midst of the chaos. She was at the station, looking to see her friends, classmates, and boyfriend off, but apparently the sweet send-off would turn into a chaotic hellhole. She sprang to action, taking her wand out. This would be a good moment to admit that all that slacking would bite her in the butt today. "Protego Defixium!" Thankfully, she still remembered the spells from earlier years.

Yvonne hopped a couple steps, and found Ashley. "Ashie! What do we do?"

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

hush now quiet now

Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

As Evander tried to shake her off for a moment, and began casting spells at various of... well they weren't Death Eaters really at this point, wannabees perhaps?... she gripped him harder, and reached for her own wand. When he said something about his sister, her voice was actually unusually shrill as she snapped, "I thought you ******** hated your sister?"

She still didn't let go of him and then sighed, "We are getting your Ravenclaw disgrace of a sister in this mess? Sounds like you are trying to be a ******** hero. Are you stupid!" As a masked figure approached she snapped, "Everte Statum" and the figure stumbled screeching in pain and Wendy still holding Evander's hand narrowed her eyes at him and said, "You disgraceful washed up moron, don't befoul the Dark Lord's name with your thirst for senseless violence. I'm a Chaisty." She then cast Scutum turning her wand into a shield. She rolled her eyes ignorning the hex the masked man was about to send, and shoving Evander forward, "Let's go play good big brother. ******** idiot." She added in regards to her fiance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuff Second Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel walked into the station, ready to head home. His family were going to Argentina that year to go see his extended family. He couldn't wait because he hadn't done very much talking during his time at Hogwarts. He didn't really make any friends his first year, which was unfortunate, mainly because his life used to revolve around him hanging out with friends. It even made the boy a bit sad about it, but he didn't tend to dwell on his problems and soldiered on, even when he wasn't in the best of moods.

Lionel walked around for a bit, his stuff in toe, wondering what he was going to eat on the train. He hoped there was actually food on there instead of candy like they had before. Or maybe he had only found the candy cart the previous time he had gone on the train. Either way, he knew that he would need to eat something. So, as he was trying to figure out what he was doing...he hardly noticed as the ominous dark clouds had seemed to overpower the sky. When Lionel finally looked up, his greatest fear may have been realized as he saw people...drop from the sky...menacing looks in their eyes. Lionel had frozen and during that time of being frozen, a spell was shot from one of the men's wands. He was knocked back about ten feet and smashed against the ground....knocking him unconscious, leaving the boy with a broken right ankle, left femur, and a concussion. The boy's eyes gradually closed, the pain of all the injuries not felt as he went unconscious.

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Hogsmeade Station
                                                          With Everyone
                                                          Feeling Scared!
                                                          Thinking What the hell is going on??

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Things had gone normal. Boarding the Hogwarts express home, something he'd done so many times before. Then chaos reigned. Glowing green clouds appeared in the sky in a shape Tyson had only seen in a textbook. The Symbol of the Death Eaters in the Wizarding Wars. Screams and spells come out all almost immediately. "GET ON THE TRAIN! GET THE YOUNGER STUDENTS ON THE TRAIN!" he shouted as loud as he could as he yanked his wand out and held it in a defensive position. Shoving some young kids towards the train doors. Dodging a blast of light, unsure if it was from a friend or foe, Tyson kept trying to get all the people he could onto the train. It was all he could do.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? Everyone and ******** Death Eaters???
                                                                What am I doing? Staying alive!
                                                                What am I thinking? Holy s**t what the ******** am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Jesse stared as suddenly there was chaos. He had just come here to see Jojo, Benji, and Timmy off before he went back to the Magical Neep with Elliott. What the hell? What, were they looking for mudbloods too? Jeez, someone needed to tell them it wasn't the nineteen nineties anymore! He ducked a spell aimed at his face and he cursed, trying to figure out what the best course of action was. Okay, getting out of here was number one, but what else? He couldn't just run into that mess! That was just asking for him to get trampled. He ducked behind a pillar and tried to think. Okay, if he was going to escape, what was the best way to do that?

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image
xJulius Elias Xandersxxxxx
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Summer 2030 // Hogsmeade Station
Looking // Handsome
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceJulius had walked to Hogsmeade Station with Dorian, while Dori was going to catch up with people in the village and then go aparate over to Jess's, Julius planned on getting on the train and catching up to Leana. Jess and Dori were adults now-at least by wizarding standards, Leana was not, so Julius was going to take advantage of visiting with her properly. Besides, this was one of the last opportunities for a train ride he had with his girlfriend. To think he'd graduate next year. He had been thinking of going into the International Relations department of the Ministry and focus on quidditch that way. With some work he was sure he could pick up an additional language or two.

He was just chatting with Dorian when the screams started. His own eyes looking to the sky to see the dark mark. Julius had thought it was something of history books-even if it wasn't that long ago. Still it was like seeing someone shout 'Hail Hitler' in the middle of a street and a bunch of people dressed up as the SS or something start running around shooting people. When the first masked man came to them, Julius didn't have time to even pull out his wand, though Dori was quicker at that, Julius snapped out a only moderately strong Jelly-legs jinx, probably the equivalent of a second or third year attempting it with his or her wand, while he yanked out his own wand in the few seconds he managed to buy. Julius had never been so thankful to be fair at wandless till that moment.

Triplet and Quidditch Vice Captain and Seeker
                                                          Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ Second Year │ Muggleborn

This was crazy, absolutely crazy. He was surprised he wasn't dead yet. Thankfully he was a pretty small 12 year old, so he didn't have to worry about being a huge target. He wanted to just cover his eyes, ears, and face. Maybe wishing it away would work. Crazier things had happened. Thankfully he heard a familiar voice and saw a familiar face. God, was he happy to see that tall friend of his, even if these weren't the best of circumstances. He nodded, looking down towards his ankle, which may have been fractured in a few places due to his fall and people stepping on it. "Something's wrong with my ankle.. Hope to God it's not broken.."

He looked up again just in time to see his other friend Will rushing towards him, and he was glad to see him too, though a bit fearful that he'd get hit. These guys meant serious business. "Well, I'm not bleeding out, so that's something.. I was attacked, though thankfully not killed. Never mind that, we've gotta get out of here!" He was curious as to who these guys exactly were, but he figured that talking in the middle of a battle zone wasn't the smartest idea.

Diamond Wales
Violet the Maestro

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          Looking Lovely at Hogsmeade Station with Chaos
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Resolute
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, hell no. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thє rαín ís f α l l í n ' σn mч wíndσwpαnєs დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вut wє αrє h í d í n g ín α s α f є r p l α c є დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          undєr cσvєrs stαчíng d r ч αnd w α r m დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          чσu gívє mє f є є l í n g s thαt í α d σ r є დ დ დxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIt hadn't taken long for word to reach the castle; after all, for the first time in decades, there was a damned Dark Mark in the sky. The sounds of screaming could be heard on the school grounds, drifting up from the village in a horrible cacophony that had utterly terrified the blonde more and more with each step she'd taken. Not for the first time, she was grateful she never wore anything but heels; it'd be impossible for her to function right now as she needed to if not. She found her way into the crowd, wand at the ready, and immediately began casting curses and counter-curses left and right to try and do what little she could to defend the students. Inside, she both admired them, and was utterly horrified. Most of them were far too young to even come close to taking on a full grown witch or wizard, and yet here they were, hurling every charm and defensive spell they'd learned, rather than running. But she couldn't say much; she'd been just as bad when she was that age. Worse, even. It'd never gotten her anywhere good, but try telling that to a stubborn preteen who was terrified for their life.

spaceThe blonde caught a flash of green from the corner of her eye, one of many, but this one had been closer than the others, and she turned to face whoever had dared to cast a killing curse so very close to her. Her eyes narrowed on the figure, and she called out, "Expelliarmus," hoping to disarm the figure and place them at a disadvantage. Not pausing to see if her spell had been successful, she went on the offensive immediately after. "Defodio!" she cast. It felt almost unnatural, to use a spell so violent, but this was certainly the occasion for it. The figure before her had killed someone, and it had more likely than not been a child, given the dearth of adults in the crowd. She felt sickened by the thought of it, fury welling deep within her. These were her students; they were her responsibility. She was not about to let some psychopathic, purist tyrant kill them and get away with it!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxდ დ დ ít stαrts ín mч t σ є s, mαkєs mє c r í n k l є mч n σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ w h є r є v є r ít gσєs, í α l w α ч s knσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ thαt чσu mαkє mє s m í l є, plєαsє s t α ч fσr α w h í l є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ just t α k є чσur t í m є , w h є r є v є r чσu gσ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander snapped back, "I do! That doesn't mean I can just leave her to die! Father and Mother would make these idiots look like amateurs!" He was utterly confident of that. His parents didn't need masks to be terrifying. "I'm not asking you to come along; you don't have to b***h about it," he hissed. "Vox dementis!" he snarled at a mask in their way. "Honestly, a mudblood would be quicker on the draw then that," he mocked as they spat out nonsense. "Formatico Rubens! Get the ******** out of my way." He shoved past the figure clawing at their face in pain. "Sure, Wendy, tell everyone your bloody surname. I'm sure they'll lay out the red ******** carpet for us!" He ignored her final comment. He'd get back at her for that later. "ANTIGONE! ANTI!" he yelled, looking at every dark haired girl running by closely. He didn't see her, but he was almost positive she hadn't gotten on the train. If she had already, he'd kill her himself after he got out of his s**t show.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had walked down with Dylan and was intent on finding Ari on the train when they got there. After a good night sleep, he was intent on getting home quickly so he could get a start to his summer. He knew that he was going to write Arianna quite a bit and probably see her...along with hanging out with friends a little bit...and of course, study for the O.W.L.s. He was a fifth year and knew that he had to do well so he could get a pick at the N.E.W.Ts classes he wanted to take. So, he had to be prepared for them. That was what his summer was going to be...or at least, what he thought it would be.

The day was very beautiful...the sun rising and illuminating the sky, not even the slightest of cloudy veils covering it. It was truly nice, but in almost the same instant in which he started admiring the sky, what occurred next worried him. A dark cloudy veil shrouded the sun and it grew dark. Benjamin began to worry, looking around to see what was happening, but before he knew what was happening, men appeared and started shooting off spells...in attempts to kill. Benjamin's eyes started to divert from Dylan and back to the chaos that ensued. But his mind instantly went straight to Arianna. Where was she? He had to find her.

Benjamin watched as his friend began shaking...which only caused him to shake as well. He couldn't die, but he had to find Ari. Dylan had already pointed out that the train had been leaving, but Benjamin still couldn't find her. He had to. He couldn't just let her die. As they started to move forward a bit...Benjamin paused. "Dylan...I...I can't. I have to find her!" he said, stuttering through his words. Benjamin watched as the chaos continued. He watched a spell fly a few feet away from him. The spell crashed beside him and the force of it knocked him down on the ground. He got up onto his feet and raised his wand, the fourth year boy knowing that he couldn't fight off the much older wizards, but he thought he could last long enough to find Ari.

"If I die here...you've been a great friend Dylan," he said, that being the highest praise he could give, being as deadpan as he was. Benjamin was risking his life for someone else's...something that he would've never thought would be happen. He started making his way in the other direction...and it was Dylan's choice if he would follow, searching for Arianna.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
Time: Summer 2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Lola raised her brow at Devonte's response to if he was fine and nodded. However, when he asked about her own summer (though he qualified it first) Lola stared at him in surprise before answering, "Probably just hang around the house and the surrounding forest... but the whole forest is sort of my... I mean I just grew up there so it is familiar. Good for hiking, my brother tags along sometimes though he is a bit slow since he's barely five." She had noticeably paused when mentioning the New Forest and had quickly attempted some odd clarification before talking about hiking.

"And probably help out in the garden and such, but I know you figured as much from-" She stopped when she heard shouts and glanced up. Her face turned white at the sign and she stepped back. She was the type to be lower than even a muggleborn according to the history books about death eater views... what if they knew what she was? Maybe she was just paranoid, but... her eyes stared and she didn't move as the chaos started around her. It was like a horrid nightmare she just couldn't do anything about. She could feel her breath accelerating and she hugged her arms to her beginning to shiver despite the warmth. Her mind not processing flight or fight response, just horrified crippling stunned fear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Selina turned when she heard Layton speak to her, and smiled. "Can't wait to get out of here," she answered. Before she could respond to his suggestion of grabbing a compartment to share, she heard an incantation being uttered aloud, and saw a bolt of green light shoot into the sky. An instant later she heard a sound which sounded something between a howl and a scream as huge glowing skull with a snake erupting from the mouth leered over the station in the beautiful blue sky.

In that instant, a cold chill washed over Selina, as understanding struck with the clarity of a physical blow. "Death Eaters!" she gasped, as she saw black-robed and hooded figures wearing silver masks suddenly appearing in the midst of the departing students. 'Lightning strikes, and the Tower falls, duck," she thought.

Selina drew out her wand from its hiding place in an instant, as Hepzibah launched herself from her shoulders, and she glanced back at Layton. "We gotta get off this platform or we're dead," she told him. "Come on!"

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games