Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 pm
"I see" Damien said, he then checked the time. "Well, I shouldn't be waiting too long. I have something important I have to get to" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:38 pm
"Important? I suppose there must be big business to take care of in a big empire. Shall I walk you out?" She asked, standing up.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:50 pm
"No thank you. I'm good. Besides, the person you're looking for might be looking for you" Damien said. He tipped his military cap to her and then headed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:02 am
Shadow tipped her hat back and watched as he began to walk away. 'I swear to God...' She thought. 'If he calls for an arrest as soon as I leave, I'm going to throw a fit'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:46 am

Monica got out of her limo and got into HQ. She wondered if Shadow had been there. She got caught in traffic and had her bodyguards deal with a little unrest on the way. It seemed some former rebels were causing a commotion that got her stuck in traffic. Of course, everything was dispersed in time although it ate up much of precious time. She headed for her office but noticing some people conversing, she did not show herself yet and instead entered the nearby bathroom. She texted Shadow. "I'm here. Is that Damien with you? I'll be there once he's gone" After all, it could result in trouble if Damien found out Monica hired Shadow.

((OOC: On behalf of brain block and assignments, sawwy if I hadn't posted earlier. /shot. ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 am
Shadow got Monica's text as soon as Damien left. She let out a sigh and texted her back. 'You're late. Damien spotted me, and I think the only reason he hasn't called his guards is because he's curious to see who ordered this package. We can't meet here. Any place you go to often?'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:38 pm
(( riiight this is getting confozzling so....mind if I kill off Saiyu and Jay? 4laugh ?
Also! Aya! Lollie! Eternal! -glopsicals- it's so good to see you all again crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:52 am
(( *the righteous stabby of I-Miss-You* I MISS YOU TOO! gonk
Ehh, well... Helmshire's gone. Buuut... I dunno =.= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 am

"At the dealers' bar. The crowd's rough but information comes easy and no one bothers you there." Monica said with a chuckle. "But I'm sure you already know that. I'll see you in thirty minutes", she said, putting on make-up and reaching in a secret compartment inside the ladies' room mirror. There were civilian clothes and a long, black-haired wig with full bangs inside. She took a back exit from HQ, and headed right smack into the wrong side of town. With an intimidating aura and eyes straight forward in a condescending manner, she appeared as some kind of gang leader to the thugs and they decided not to bother her. Monica texted the secret police to stay alert around her coordinates but not to show themselves or get too involved.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:59 am
Shadow let out a sigh and left the HQ. She knew exactly where the building was. It was one of her favorite drinking places. She stopped by her apartment first and changed out of her normal clothes, taking off the makeup and putting on a her mask. She then unwrapped the package and put it in a brown paper bag instead. She then got on her bike and headed to the bar. "Thirty minutes on the dot..." She muttered as she stopped in front of the building before picking up her cell phone. "Are you here?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 am

"I'm at the corner table. Black hair. You?", Monica replied, having already ordered some drinks.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 am
"Outside. I'll be right there." Shadow replied.

"Hey, that's quite a nice bike missy. I'm looking for a good time. Do you want to have fun?" A teenage punk asked, walking up to her with a friend of his.

Shadow turned her head, and recognizing the gang tattoo on their shoulders. 'must be new members. Stupid teenagers'."On second thought, give me a minute." She told Monica, hanging up the phone.

"Oh hell yeah, baby, we're going to ride you all night long." He said, grabbing Shadow as Shadow pulled out her gun. Where Monica was sitting, there were gun shots followed by ominous male's screams.

Shadow the dialed a number on her phone and put it to her ear. "Hello? Yes. This is Shadow. You know, I love doing business with your group, but it's oh so hard to work with your little spineless brats trying to hit on me... If this keeps up, I may have to start doubling my prices. Yes. Yes. I'm glad we have an understanding. Thank you very much." She said, hanging up before walking into the bar and over to Monica's table with the brown paper bag. "Sorry about that." Shadow told her, taking a seat.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 pm
snuggle89
(( riiight this is getting confozzling so....mind if I kill off Saiyu and Jay? 4laugh ?
Also! Aya! Lollie! Eternal! -glopsicals- it's so good to see you all again crying ))

((I think they could still be used, at least Jay a little bit. I can send you a PM with the important details if you want.))

Damien got into his limo and headed over to the hospital. He went up to see how Jian was doing. All that work and he's still not waking up because of his stupid brain he grumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 pm
Jian was still resting and the doctor was monitoring his brain. "I don't understand..." The doctor muttered. "I know patients are slow waking up, but they usually start responding later and waking up sooner. I can't see where there's any problems with his mind as well. I wonder if it's psychological."

"Who's to say?" Another doctor replied. "The treatment should be complete. If there's no progress, perhaps we should do a chemical scan to see if it's something else."

"True. Perhaps we should talk to Mr. Blackrose about this. He should know if there is something we're missing."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:03 pm
Damien walked into the room where Jian was still being kept. "How is his progress?" Damien asked, hoping something had improved while he was gone.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games