Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:21 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh my. o:

I am usually friends with bees. emotion_kirakira

good... now drink so im not drinkin alone... damn my mood tonight...

Oh, okay. eek

:::she looks at him as she sips on some spiked raspberry tea::: why so shocked dude?

I dunno. This is all rather subdued for you. .-.

I think I was just out of things to say. sweatdrop

::rolls her eyes shakin her head::: im havin an off shitty day dude... be glad im not usin ya as my whippin boy... ::she snickers once then sip on her drink:::...

>.>;

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-sits and looks at pile of fishes and bats at one with one paw- BLOOD GIVES FISHES TO NEW FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY!!! FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY NO STARVES!!!

-purrs loudly and slowly bites at one fish and swallows it whole and then sits back up and starts bathing fur and feathers-

Blood always very considerate. xD

this is my name XD

Terry, Blood has fishies for new alien friend Terry! blaugh

Vulcans are vegetarians... Well supposed to be... Don't tell anyone, Okay! And I am half human so I'm not totally "alien". Half of me considers you to be an alien LOL

Lol

o.o
I don't think that's quite how it works. lol

Better not turn down Blood's Fishies.

Blood will be sad Griffin. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:23 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

well if it isn't edible it'd be an even worse slice and my slice isn't THAT bad. Its pretty rough, but it's not that bad XD lol

So, what's been wrong? If you weren't intentionally avoiding the question. If so, don't mind me. sweatdrop

There's just a lot of tension right now and that's all I'll say about it... I just want this to resolve itself peacefullly.

Alright, I'll say no more about it. x:
I'm always around if you'd like to talk about anything, and I hope everything works out for you and wish you the best. ^__^

thank you i appreciate it : )

No problem. ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, okay. eek

:::she looks at him as she sips on some spiked raspberry tea::: why so shocked dude?

::rolls her eyes shakin her head::: im havin an off shitty day dude... be glad im not usin ya as my whippin boy... ::she snickers once then sip on her drink:::...

>.>;

rolleyes

:::sips on her drink::: I could go find Plant and rip all its leaves from its stalk then shove those seeds it spits back up its nose... but that's just even amusin tonight... not worth the effort... though if I was hungry Id go make it into a tossed salad...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:36 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-sits and looks at pile of fishes and bats at one with one paw- BLOOD GIVES FISHES TO NEW FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY!!! FRIEND GOOD ALIEN TERRY NO STARVES!!!

-purrs loudly and slowly bites at one fish and swallows it whole and then sits back up and starts bathing fur and feathers-

this is my name XD

Vulcans are vegetarians... Well supposed to be... Don't tell anyone, Okay! And I am half human so I'm not totally "alien". Half of me considers you to be an alien LOL

Lol

o.o

Well we no want blood to be a sad griffin. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:36 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, okay. eek

>.>;

rolleyes

:::sips on her drink::: I could go find Plant and rip all its leaves from its stalk then shove those seeds it spits back up its nose... but that's just even amusin tonight... not worth the effort... though if I was hungry Id go make it into a tossed salad...

Oh my. o.o

Who's plant?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:37 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

this is my name XD

Lol

o.o

Well we no want blood to be a sad griffin. D:

Nope. D':

So fishy for half alien vegetarian friend Terry! :D

Let's be honest, most vegetarians eat fish anyway. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:40 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

>.>;

rolleyes

Oh my. o.o

Who's plant?

Dion von trap or somethin like that... tis one of my siblings... :::scowls lookin at her cup::: damned things empty... damned shame plants not arround... kickin its pot was always amusin...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I know that the strange thing about it......it is different when I am there from when I am here.....when I was talking to aunti I knew her but I am afraid if she were on the ship I won't unless..........

yeah.......she wanted it so I did it.....**smiling baring fangs** of course she had to die....so I fed well then......**licking lips**

I... wut? o.o

gonk emotion_facepalm

well like I said she wanted it...she is number one.......iI need to check in with number two soon to be sure he hasn't run amok.......oh he wanted it too.....but that is another story........

back to the ship.......if she can get me to realize who I really am I will be alright.....will still be an alien but I will know her and myself......I am trying to get her some help.........

I think I'm confused. .-.

the me on the ship needs to remember who she is.....then she can work on changing her and capt back........I am working on getting her help..........

Oh, I see... I think. .-.

she doesn't want to help........

I hear something outside the door.................  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:49 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

>.>;

rolleyes

Oh my. o.o

Who's plant?

Dion von trap or somethin like that... tis one of my siblings... :::scowls lookin at her cup::: damned things empty... damned shame plants not arround... kickin its pot was always amusin...

Oh. o.o

I don't usually advocate plant abuse, but I guess I don't know much about this one... .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well like I said she wanted it...she is number one.......iI need to check in with number two soon to be sure he hasn't run amok.......oh he wanted it too.....but that is another story........

back to the ship.......if she can get me to realize who I really am I will be alright.....will still be an alien but I will know her and myself......I am trying to get her some help.........

the me on the ship needs to remember who she is.....then she can work on changing her and capt back........I am working on getting her help..........

You lead a very active lifestyle. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sometimes.......it's quiet now but I am ready......if it is Mike he is dead..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sometimes.......it's quiet now but I am ready......if it is Mike he is dead..........

Oh my. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. .-.

**looks at you with eyes blazing** for what he has done to me he deserves it.....**start pacing again**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:57 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

>.>;

rolleyes

Oh my. o.o

Who's plant?

Oh. o.o

I don't usually advocate plant abuse, but I guess I don't know much about this one... .-.

:::sips on her drink after refilling::: Eh... don't worry one day it will show up and spit.. you'll get seeded... takes ******** forever to get those seeds outta ya hair... ::shakes her head:::

:::she makes very weird noises as she clunks on her keyboard::: aiohg [ioaen[uaebrvub[ 0qe8rhg80hr0f9jW POEKFNBVIUQERHV]9WESJFV BFRH OSI ADB VIJHBNAIOBN IOADJFNIOjfpoAIONASKNlkn bkoadfn....

:::she scowls:::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games