Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

rosesylace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:45 pm
I'm a female. I've been on gaia since August. I'm from Texas and love to get gold from polls! Thanks for adding me to your membership list!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:09 pm
Hey...
I'm Tayura.
Pleased to meet you all.
:]

Tayura-chan

sora--563

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:28 am
zomg this guild rox xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:10 am
bump domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  

caroler

Kuroine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:07 am
Hi i'm Kuroine, but u can call me Kuro, or somethin. I dunno what to say, so thats all. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:38 pm
hey everyone, my name is zackafar but yall can call me zack. i just join gaia a couple of days ago. one of my friends said i join this guild and i like it so far. i like random pms also. smile btw my gf said i need to mention that it was her who told me to come here. stare  

zackafar

BalmungM90

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:05 pm
I recieved a random PM smile

My name is Balmung of the Azure Sky

Been on Gaia for quite some time I believe...

Alway's glad to meet new people and try new things ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:08 pm
Hi! My name is Shadowlink005, but just call me Shadow. As you can probably tell, I love the legend of Zelda games. I also love Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. Chain of Memories is akoy, the card system just sucked though. Axel is my favorite charachter from the series, besides Sora and Anti-form Sora. My two favorite anime/Mangas are Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist. Ed is so cool, and I love the whole Alchemy aspect. Ichigo is a bad-a**, and Orihime is HOT! anyway, that's a basic overview of my self. OH! I also love Linkin Park, P.O.D., Evanescense, Bowling for soup, and The Killers. I also love The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and The Red Hot Chili Peppers.  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

poptart-kun

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:48 pm
im poptart-kun, and im 20 years old. i got a random pm and i was a guild invitation for this guild. so here i am...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:31 pm
Hi. I'm Kaerfz. I'm a rather interesting person, I suppose. I'm almost 15 and I'm left-handed.... but the rest you'll have to figure out. I guarantee you'll learn more about me than you ever wanted to know. 4laugh  

Kaerfz

Bennei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:11 pm
Hey! ^_^

I'm Bennei. Just got a pm that asked if i wanted to join.. so. well. i though "why not?".. heh.

i haven't been on gaia for too long though. maybe a month soon. not sure. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:50 pm
[.blade runner.] im very radom wow lalalalala batman xp ok im tired  

[.Blade Runner.]

l_-Chibi_Queen-_l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:26 pm
Hiya..im CHaoticAngelWings, but you can call me Chaotic and ya..hi  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:51 am
hey everyone...so, im new to the gulid..thnx for inviting me to join ur guild..
so, my name is andreas, and im from cyprus...its an island in europe...anyway's, if u want to get to know me better, u can add me to ur friend list or pm me... crying
im in need for some friends...

crying crying crying  

shadowcat1992

xX_Vicious_Vixen_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:25 am
Hi everyone! I'm Callie! Ok bye bye!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games