Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP
*Marches into the thread with an army of Pawniard* General MacDarts, I'm calling you out!

General Darts' makeshift tank lurches forwards into the thread, an army of red and white Kecleon marching in time around it as the Giratina hybrid lolls his head out the top, his general's cap somehow improbably perched atop his golden crest. "And who be ye?"

"It is I, His Imperial Majesty Victor Vahn Locke, By the Grace of Darkrai and the Void, Emperor of All Things. And you sir, are a pretender to the throne of the Distortion World. I intend to enforce my rightful claim, bestowed upon me but the Dark One himself. Surrender your forces now and you will be seated as my vassal." Emperor Locke says from atop his decorated Hydreigon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:44 pm
SubonicXP

"It is I, His Imperial Majesty Victor Vahn Locke, By the Grace of Darkrai and the Void, Emperor of All Things. And you sir, are a pretender to the throne of the Distortion World. I intend to enforce my rightful claim, bestowed upon me but the Dark One himself. Surrender your forces now and you will be seated as my vassal." Emperor Locke says from atop his decorated Hydreigon.

"It's funny you should mention being a vassal." Darts declares loudly, looking down Victor under the brim of his hat. "As I was about to offer the same thing to you. I bow before no man! These men bow before no man! We are an army of unified purpose, of unified will, of unified strength!"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:48 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"It's funny you should mention being a vassal." Darts declares loudly, looking down Victor under the brim of his hat. "As I was about to offer the same thing to you. I bow before no man! These men bow before no man! We are an army of unified purpose, of unified will, of unified strength!"

"You are a foolish man, uniting a group of fools, under a foolish idea. I am a gracious emperor yet I only make offers once. May Darkrai have mercy on you in the next life, for I will not in this one. First platoon attack!" The emperor shouts, a group of Pawniard rushing forward head first, all blades glowing as they intended to plow through with a full body Metal Claw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:55 pm
SubonicXP

"You are a foolish man, uniting a group of fools, under a foolish idea. I am a gracious emperor yet I only make offers once. May Darkrai have mercy on you in the next life, for I will not in this one. First platoon attack!" The emperor shouts, a group of Pawniard rushing forward head first, all blades glowing as they intended to plow through with a full body Metal Claw.

Darts raises a hand and his Kecleon all suddenly disappear, the front rows of Pawniard suddenly assailed from behind as the vanguard of his army performs a Shadow Sneak in unison, all of them leaping out of the shadows of their target. It wasn't going to be very effective but at least it got them out of the way of the Metal Claw.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:00 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts raises a hand and his Kecleon all suddenly disappear, the front rows of Pawniard suddenly assailed from behind as the vanguard of his army performs a Shadow Sneak in unison, all of them leaping out of the shadows of their target. It wasn't going to be very effective but at least it got them out of the way of the Metal Claw.

"A sneak attack is fitting for you and your men, the tactics of cowards. By our divine right, onward to victory! First platoon, sound off! Black Wings, bombard!" Emperor Locke declares. The first group of Pawniard that got attacked remained where they were and began to scrap their blades together madly, creating a horrible Metal Sound through out the battle field. While the sound hopefully stunned them, a group of Murkrow would swoop down in v-formation and pelt the enemy with the rapid fire of Dark Pulse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:36 am
The sound of screaming and random words would meet the ears of the two generals as a certain PSY-cho descended upon the thread. "I want my pound of flesh!" the man screamed as he came plummeting towards the Murkrow and began to hack at the birds.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:08 am
Tesei Utakata
The sound of screaming and random words would meet the ears of the two generals as a certain PSY-cho descended upon the thread. "I want my pound of flesh!" the man screamed as he came plummeting towards the Murkrow and began to hack at the birds.

Shocked by the sudden invasion of insanity, Darts raises another hand and points at the sky, his group of Kecleon in the back responding to his commands. Several groups each wheel forwards a catapult, sitting in the scoop of each was an enormous, fat, red and white Kecleon, almost too big to move. "Fire!" Each device lets out a groan before hurling the projectiles up into the air with a surprising velocity, enormous heavy Kecleon ready to smash into both Murkrow and psycho.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:36 pm
(I didn't forget about our silliness. Btw, who else is stoked for SECRET BASES AGAIN! OMG!)

The Emperor's aerial fleet was taken down by the assaulting forces, why was he being ganged up on? "How dare you butt into our noble fight, miscreant! Bring in the Special Land Ops!" He shouted as Sandile would begin to leap out of the ground, threatening to snatch up Kecleon and pull them under. The king would take care of the Psychic himself as his Hydreigon unleashed a barrage of Dark Pulse at him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
The Psychic would find himself flying towards Sub's army with an extremely large Kecleon pining him down. Spinning around the rotund being, the Psychic let it take the Dark Pulse as he rode the thing towards Sub's army. "I'm the conductor of the flab train!" The man screamed, waving his weapon around as he did so.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:32 am
Dear Arceus...Mega Rayquaza is just...I haven't the words.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Feather Weather

Nostalgic Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:57 pm
Hihi! I'm Yuu, a new member. Please take care of me~

Also huuuge thanks to SubonicXP for the invite. Btw, you might want to change the rp sample. You mean "rob" instead of "robe" lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:13 pm
A Brilliant Loser

Also huuuge thanks to SubonicXP for the invite. Btw, you might want to change the rp sample. You mean "rob" instead of "robe" lol.

Whoops, thanks for pointing that out. And we are thrilled to have you! Also, call me Sub if it pleases you.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Feather Weather

Nostalgic Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 pm
SubonicXP
lol no problem.
I'm still reading all the lore and crafting a character idea. I've got a coupleof questions about character creation though. Can uask them hereor to you through pm or...?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:23 pm
A Brilliant Loser

Ack, and I proofread that, too... that'll get fixed, though. As for your question, you can ask them in here or PM. Really, any way you can contact us is viable so long as it isn't in the RP threads.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. And don't worry, we're gentle. Usually.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:23 pm
A Brilliant Loser

We like our flowing garments here at Snagem. Name's Darts the trustworthy. You need aaaaaanything don't hesitate to ask.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games